It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell pic for Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I posted this in the UFO board but someone told me to also post it here. I dont wanna retype it so Ill copy and paste the other discussion.

Hi guys, Im sort of new here but been a lurker for a long time.

So I was driving down the street near my grandmas house and my mom was behind me. (both going to grandmas) I looked up and noticed the awesome clouds which had this weird stacked 'pancake' look. So I called my mom and told her to look up as well. We were both just going "Oooh and Ahhh" so I got off the phone and decided to try to catch a pic of them. (Yea I know. Im a real safe driver. )

So this is the picture i got. I made it my phone wallpaper cause I think its really pretty but I first noticed the silver thing on the far left and then when I just now loaded it up I noticed the darker thing on the top which could easily be a bird or whatever.

Anyway, Im not saying its a 5 tentacled beast ship from the outer reaches of space, but just trying to make a fun analysis thread.

I didnt notice these at all when I took the pic, but keep in mind, I was also driving.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Those clouds are pretty cool, where did you take this picture?

As for the thing on the left, I think it is a street light. The dark thing in the middle either is something on your windshield or bird.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Im in So cal. Around San Bernardino area.

I figured it was a street light too but just wanted to start a fun discussion.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I lived in fontana and drove through San Bernardino many times, which area of SB is this?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I actually thought it was that thing on the left that I was supposed to be looking at until I looked at the rest of the street lights!

Definitely interesting clouds.

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The cloud formation is called lenticular, if you look them up on Google Images you'd be amazed at some of the pictures. Some people have even reported them as UFOs.

I'm kinda thinking that thing on the far left is a street light and the other object a bird.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Two threads? I think this one should be locked...
Click

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
are we talking abot the cool clouds or the bug splattered on the windshield?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephus maximus
are we talking abot the cool clouds or the bug splattered on the windshield?

Dunnok, Did the mods outsource the job and they are sleeping?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DingoJane

Jane-Lemme have a look see and I'll get back to ya. I'm fairly sure the right side thing is debris on the lens or some other close point (windshield?) but it never hurts to run it thru the mill and see for sure.

~Jeff

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok, well, I'm gonna go with bug...or something on the lens/window. Out of focus is telling me it's very close. Past that the resolution is really hard to tell what exactly it is. I wouldnt say it's anything in the sky.

Love the lenticular clouds though.

top topics

join