It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Ron Paul know something we don't?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

What a nice distraction from ‘the education of JM’ which this tread seems to have become.

IMO, you’re not protected from the intelligence agencies now. There is a significant faction in all of them that are under the direct control of the NWO crowd, and answer to no one else. Getting rid of the CIA, or any of the rest of them, wouldn’t eliminate this evil, but it would remove it’s cloak of legitimacy.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I will try to adress most of the questions people have asked, because i didn't see a clear answer.

As to where Ron Paul gets his money, over 98% of his donations are under $200, coming from a wide range of people. Ron Paul is also the leader when it comes to contrabutions from people in the military.

The reason Ron Paul wants to disband the IRS, FBI, CIA, DEA, deapatment of homeland secuirty, department of defense and a bunch of other depatments is because it has become a powerful beurocricy, that is out of control, and does not do its function any longer. The united states had all the information to stop 9/11, only it was spewwed across 10 diffrent departments, it is this that warrents the disolvement of these goverment instutions.

Many people consider Ron Paul a whacko, and rightly so, we are in a world that is so peverse, and sick in the head that the normal has become those that are the sickos, the truth is Ron Paul belives in what founded America, the Consitution. That belief is no longer popular, thus, you are in the minority if you belive in this, thus, to the new normals, you are a whacko, who belives in some old piece of paper.

In the end Ron Paul seems to be the only chance for America out of all the Demicans and Republicrats Ron Paul is something diffrent, and each day, he grows stronger, more people learn about him, more people are getting sick of this perverse socity that we live in and they are looking for change, looking to send this great country back to its glory days. Ron Paul is drawing support from all over the place, spread the word, becuase the media will not.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hey Joe! I bet these pictures are a kick in the groin huh?

Ron Paul Wikipedia
He was also one of only four Republican Congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan for president against Gerald Ford in 1976,[9] when Paul led the Texas Reagan delegation at the national Republican convention.[44]

Ron Paul was a Reagan Conservative before Reagan was!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
great post TK, appreciate the info.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by josephus maximus

How can you say that he is a liberal. He runs a tight fiscal policy and is pro-choice? What about him is crazy either? Everything he does is in favor of you and I and not in favor of corporate interest. Unlike the Republican's and Democrat's top nominees.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PistolPete

That is such a beeautiful picture.

I want to put that picture on a tee-shirt.

What a find.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join