It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 22 – Reptoids With JOHN RHODES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 22 – Reptoids With JOHN RHODES

John Lear introduces "Crypto Hunter", John Rhodes to Springer (Mark), Dave and Johnny at a luncheon at the San Jose UFO EXPO. Little did they know that it was going to be one of the most interesting lunches they've ever had. John is an authority on "Reptoids" and we encourage you to visit his website at www.reptoids.com....

John Rhodes, Dave Rabbit & Johnny Anonymous

CHECK OUT JOHN RHODES WEBSITE: www.reptoids.com...

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 63:33
file: atsmix_2587.mp3
size: 29792k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

edit on 2/2/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello,

I listened to the show this morning and didn't respond because I seem to be the first to do so lately.

The day has passed and it seems I will be the first to share my thoughts.

I haven't checked out his site yet but from what I heard he is quite interesting to listen too.

He stated he never had any experience with these beings but yet he has devoted his time to this and everything he mentioned sounds logical.

My question to everyone is this:

What would be the correct classification for species of beings that have been here longer then us but yet are able to travel the Universe?

Do we call them TERRESTRIAL or EXTRATERRESTRIAL or do they deserve a new classification such as Universal Traveling Beings (UTB's for short.)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50My question to everyone is this:What would be the correct classification for species of beings that have been here longer then us but yet are able to travel the Universe? Do we call them TERRESTRIAL or EXTRATERRESTRIAL or do they deserve a new classification such as Universal Traveling Beings (UTB's for short.)

Great question! Maybe we can get john in here once he gets used to the website and he can address your query.

Appreciate your consistent listening to our show Observe50,
Johnny

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

What would be the correct classification for species of beings that have been here longer then us but yet are able to travel the Universe?

Do we call them TERRESTRIAL or EXTRATERRESTRIAL or do they deserve a new classification such as Universal Traveling Beings (UTB's for short.)

Hi Obeserve50

Great question. Defining our language is important.

The classic ufological terminology applies. ExtraTerrestrials, are other-than-human beings that evolved and live on other planets or points in space (space stations, traveling planetoids). Terrestrial aliens, on the other hand, relates to any sentient non-human being that is of Earth origin. (It does not matter who was here first).

If Earth evolved Reptilian-Humanoid beings had reached a level of intelligence required to explore space, they would be Terrestrials journeying through ExtraTerrestrial environments.

Should the descendants of a Terrestrial space exploration group one day return to earth after spending untold hundreds , if not thousands of years in space, they would be long departed Terrestrial Astronauts returning to their home planet.

Here's an interesting question that bears asking: What if certain "alien" species arrived on Earth long ago and their descendant offspring are living underground now? Would they consider themselves ExtraTerrestrials or InnerTerrestrials?

Labeling can be quit a tricky endeavor, but as our awareness opens to new possibilities, our language needs to keep pace to allow expanded conversation...

Excellent inquiry!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hey Brother John......

Let me be the FIRST to OFFICIALLY WELCOME you to the ATS FORUMS. You did well...... you must have had some tips from a real genius on the art of posting.

Seriously.... may your ATS JOURNEY be all that you had hoped.

Your Friend....

Dave

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi John,

Welcome to ATS

If you every have a question or need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Can't wait to see ya around the forums...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome John

ATS can seem a bit overwhelming at times, but the trip is worth the effort.

I hope I see a lot of your posts around here, and learn more about you and your work.
If you need any help or just have a question, feel free to send me a message. The u2u message center is located in the Member Center at the top of the page.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS John!

Great to have you hear and i really look forward to seeing your work her on ATS,

Im sure you will love it here

If theres anything you need im only a u2u away! And remember no question is a silly one,

See ya soon

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What's this?!
John Rhodes is HERE?

I want to personally welcome one of the most interesting, pleasant and IMHO, intelligent guys I know in the field today to AboveTopSecret.com.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I do think this is something we should really put some thought into one of these days.

As you mentioned there are beings that are known to exist within/below our Earth and there are beings that exist in the deepest of our waters.

I visit with the Grey/whites which are in our water. I know they have the ability to create different species by mixing us so one day this could open a new can of worms I would imagine.

I have one more question for you which deals with animal mutilations. I liked your reasoning/thoughts on the meaning.

I don't know exactly how to put this because many people do not believe in this but I have to ask it anyway because I feel it could be of importance.

This deals with chemtrails.

There are many thousands of people that are collecting specimens falling from these trails and they are being tested. There have been many different discoveries in these specimens. It is being discovered that these trails are not only making people sick but it is also making the animals, our soil and waters contaminated. The cattle you examined I am assuming was in a pasture and dining on the land.

Could they be giving us a hint that this is what is happening to our innards because of what is being sprayed.

I also have to say that the ones I know have the Cures for all known Viruses, do you feel as if new diseases are being made by the human race they take samples so the Cure can be produced.

When you had you specimen tested did you test for things like Barium Salts, Mogellons or viruses/disease?

Thank you also for taking your time to come to ATS and share your knowledge.

Now I am going to go check your site.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
do you feel as if new diseases are being made by the human race they take samples so the Cure can be produced.

Is something being put into the food chain to purposely cause bad health, so premanufatured cures could be 'sold' to the public?

Here's the long answer.

It could be that's the case, but there is another possibility. We haven't experimented enough to see how some of these agricultural chemicals could be atomically altered by nearby nuclear facilities (and missle silos), then accidentally introduced into the food chain by underground water sources. (In cases where no nuclear radiation can be attributed, other energy or chemical sources should be considered).

Remember, humans eat massive amounts of beef! (Despite the fact that climatologists claim that our diet of cows is one of the leading contributors to global warming!) Although there have been mutilations of various animals around the world, the activity of these stealth surgical operations seems to be concentrated on beef cattle that are eventually sold as food. Now THAT fact should really scare all carnivorous humans!!

Outside the disinformation stagings and random cases of satanic ritual slaughters, there are instances of authenitic "classical" mutilations that even law enforcement and scientists cannot write off as predator action, microbial processes, or committed by untrained human hands.

[These bovine surgeries are defined as classical because 1) The carcass remains uneaten by predators for extremely long periods of time, 2) The incisions appear clean [not bloodied, shredded or torn], 3) There are signs of heat being applied during the cutting process, 4) No footprints, vehicle tracks, signs of sweeping or brushing are found on site.]

Whoever or 'whatever' is performing these classical mutilations appears to be wanting us, the general public, to ALSO inspect the cows for something that can be harmfull to humans. The question remains why they are so interested in having us examine these animals? (I refer to the operatives as "they" or "them" because the important point to focus on is the WHY; it doesn't really matter who is doing it.)

There might be biological changes occuring in cattle due to undetermined reasons (radioactive or chemical pollutants?) If these cattle were to become the genetic head stock for an entire beef industry, then the anomalous genetic material would be deposited into cattle being raised and served for food around the entire globe! People who eat beef will have anomalous genetic material introduced into their bodies that could negatively impact their physical health.

(As far as the horse mutilations are concerned, we must remember that even horses in the U.S. are slaughtered and sold as edible meat to Asian and European markets [or for making glue - Now that really makes you think twice before licking that next envelope!])

In regards the mysterious surgeons who are bringing these possible health issues to our attention, it might be a good time to remeber that historically, the serpent symbol represents WISDOM, HEALTH and the MEDICAL PROFESSION! - - Reptilian Humanoids have been seen wearing patches with WINGED SERPENT symbols emplazoned on them. We know they medically examine us humans. Could some of these mutilations be the result of Reptoid Medical Psy-Ops activities?

[edit on 22-9-2007 by CryptoHunter]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Welcome John! I have heard many great things about you and I look forward to participating with you in the forums.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What is needed is one of these incidents to be captured on film and I don't see that happening.

It's things like this that always bring me back to there words:

You try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense, the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
^^^^
Truth!

1st post!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi John,

This is my first post on the forum...so I hope it comes out right. I listened to this today and as usual find the subject matter fascinating ;-) A friend passed me this link so i could hear your talk with these two characters...
anyway...

I would really love it if you could take a trip to the Desaguadero area of Peru and examine the mysterious meteorite that plummeted there and find out what caused all the illness there and death of the cattle. I wondered if it came from the inner earth or from the meteor itself? I had to think of the reptoids below when that meteor hit and wondered if that perhaps was what caused them to migrate to the caverns beneath for safety and suurvival.
I also wondered if this same chemical...possibly was found in the cow mutilation you examined... Do you think this is a possibility??

One last thing...and this is based more on my belief than anything you have ever spoken of...could the reptoids possibly be descendants of the ancient gods of which mankind holds some dna and on a spiritual level, perhaps they whisper to us to make us aware of what a dire situation we are in with all the militant (black and white) stances on everything...especially the situation with our government adamantly wanting absolute control not just of the usa but also of the countries around the world that hold our most valuable natural rescources?

Anyway...'nough questions... I just want to tell you I thoroughly enjoyed this show....and hope you are on again!!!

Cassie
TextText Pink

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Awesome show guys! John Rhodes sounds like a great guy to talk to. And this was a very funny one too. Always ripping on John Lear

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
John, hi, I am wondering if you have recieved reports or have you considered in the south carolina case that the creatures cited as appearing 'furry' may have been covered with or developed a fine covering of 'feelers' or peach fuzz, maybe like a bats sonar apparatus, while stile maintaining what ever qualities define a lizard? Opposed to being meat hunters, that is.

top topics

join