It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodtest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have a quick question, how often you, an average American, take blood test? I'm an average person with good blood pressure so do I need to take blood test every year? Just because I hate needles.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have a few questions:

How old are you?
Do you have any existing health problems?
Do you have a family history of health problems?
How is your diet?
What is your level of activity?
Do you take any medications?

If you are in good health with no familial history of health problems, you should not need to get any regular blood tests although it is a good idea to get your cholesterol checked periodically.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm almost 21 and I have good health, I'm not overwieght and never smoke, drink or use drugs, and I'm very active. Thanks for replying.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Based on your age and what you stated above, you should not need to get your blood checked unless you became ill, not a cold or flu, but really ill.

Stay healthy!

[edit on 20-9-2007 by scooler1]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bonthan

In all reality, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

just had to throw that in there! anyway actually if your in good health and your dr has not recommended it. Then you would not need it.

My best friend is 32 and in good health and has never had blood work done, of course there could be some under lying disease crawling around that she may not know about. but then again that is negative thinking!

So stay healthy... apple a day will keep the needles away !

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok thanks everyone for replying. I got it now.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Depends on your age and health condition. Yearly two every two years can be good. i think everyone in their twenties(at least) should be cholesterol tested.

top topics

join