It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel's singing recorded?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

A retired Air Force officer who now spends his days authoring books on Christianity has posted an online collection of recordings he believes captures voices and music of God's angels in heaven.
source

After listening to the recordings, and if the witnesses are not fabricating there story's. There is deffinatley something there.

On the other hand to be fair.

Dr. Steven Novella, a neurologist at Yale University School of Medicine and president of the New England Skeptical Society, analyzed the electronic voice phenomenon, or EVP, at WND's request. The fatal problem with this entire type of evidence is that there is no way to validate or invalidate the source of sound on a recording. Therefore it has no discriminating value," Novella said. "Personal testimony is not reliable as evidence and is not acceptable scientifically. Choosing to have faith in the persons making the angel-voice claims is no different than just having faith in angels in the first place, so the recordings don't get you anywhere."

You be the judge. Opinions and hate mail welcome

audio from Maryland

Audio from China

Audio from Florida

Audio from Kansas

[edit on 20-9-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've listened to all of them, and maybe it's just due to the quality of the recordings on my crappy speakers, but I don't hear anything that doesn't sound human.. Not saying other people might not hear it, but I don't hear angels. In the one from Florida all I hear besides the woman and piano is a synthesizer. In the one from China I can't make out anything besides the piano and jumbled voices, it just sounded like the same note or phrase over and over. (That could be explained by me not understanding Chinese.
) In the other two, I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary.

join