It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA ban of natural foods and supplements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is how the FDA will make all healthy foods and supplements illegal and force us all to eat processed foods and take prescription drugs.

Here's their latest scam: Drug researchers got a patent for the medicinal properties in red yeast and got the FDA to approve it as a drug. Now the FDA is labeling the yeast as illegal because it contains their "drug chemical" that was already naturally in the yeast.

Mike Adams of Newstarget says, "It's kind of like patenting vitamin C as a drug, then banning oranges because they contain vitamin C.".

Source: FDA Moves To Shut Down Red Yeast Rice Distributors Online

The FDA is the most corrupt organization in America, yet they just continue to rule us all with their iron fist.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The FDA is nuts. I have read some stuff on them and anyone to say they are not corrupt is an idiot. How good is Canada compared to the US in terms of Pharmecuticals? I would think they are almost the same.I think Vitamin C is sold here as a natural supplement though, not a drug.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

From my vantage point north of the border, the US FDA and the US CDC are two of the most corrupt agencies one can find. The scandal of them both boggles the mind, but it seems very few US citizens take any note of the danger these lapdogs of the pharmaceutical-industrial complex are.

Perhaps a presidency of someone like Ron Paul could bring an end to the madness.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Anything with Federal in the title is suspect. I think the FDA is as much a criminal element as the mob. Don't put anything past those turds.

top topics

join