It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle of Teotihuacan...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I found this guy's site that says he knows a prophit that has been a demi god for creating...ahh just read the site

What you see above is an actual photo of the Miracle of Teotihuacan, the only one believed to exist. On this day a man became a god!!! and scores of people witnessed it (I was one of them). What you see in the picture is what happened in the first fifteen minutes, when the sky filled with what many described as "angels". The sky turned purple. There was a man standing at the top of the main Teotihuacan pyramid. Some people say he just appeared. There was a sound like rolling thunder, and all present heard this huge deep voice call out a man's name. One of the angels hovered over the top of the pyramid, and this beautiful blue light came down directly on the man, and the voice said "You have done well... From this day forward, you are Leraël. You shall be the god of the chosen. You will teach them love and compassion, and you will prepare them for what is to come". With that the light intensified, and it almost seemed like the light was liquid as it cascaded down the pyramid. The pyramid began to vibrate and shimmer. The man was entirely engulfed in the light. It flowed completely over the pyramid and onto the ground. None of us ran, we could all feel intense love as it flowed over us. The man was lifted in the beam above the crowd and spoke. He said "As one who came before me instructed, so must I. Faith comes not from sight. You may not record the day or the time of what you have witnessed, nor do I wish you to spread my message based on what you have seen, but instead upon the truth I shall reveal. I will allow only one proof of this event, but from here on, we shall only speak of the purpose of my ascension, and your salvation". With that the light got even brighter, and nothing could be seen but the light. There was the most indescribably beautiful music, and a feeling of all encompassing love and understanding. Then suddenly everything was gone, and the area was back to normal. Everyone felt like we were in the light for hours, but only a few minutes had passed.

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Photo looks very tampered with. Looks llike a fake to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have to agree, the photo looks good until you see the effect coming down the pryamid structure (which is suspect itself). Seems like the water droplets on the lens are there to distort any chance of seeing the man turning into a god...

The lance of light coming from the clouds doesn't put off any light to the cloud its coming from. The water is sub-par, although it could be just blurred.

If the image isn't suspect enough, the fact that this guy has no proof that "governments, churches, and the press have kept completely silent about this event, despite all the witnesses"

I would like to hear from the witnesses....

[edit on 20-9-2007 by 3rdeye]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Besides, Teotihuacan made the miracle to make disappear EXIF data....

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i hate the word photoshopped because it is used all too often,even , sometimes, inappropriately. but in this instance that's what i'm leaning towards,looks like a 3d effect from an image program.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow! Cool! And here's all you need to do:

How do I get into Leraël's kingdom?

You must make a complete commitment to the new kingdom. If you have money, donate it. If you have property, donate it. If you have a service, donate it. If you have a capability, donate it....

And here's what you get after the Big One:

Would you like a mansion? how about a high-rise office building full of condominiums? how about a city block? it will be all yours for the taking if you can just survive through this event. What kind of car will you choose? how many? would you like a boat? how about a ship? or nearly anything else your heart desires... Suddenly it's starting to sound like the heaven we've always been told about. A free and bountiful place filled only with the best of society that was selectively saved.

So, after everyone else dies and the planet is de-populated, you can take over any mansion you want! take any car! Plus, as a special bonus offer if you act now and donate everything you have:

And then we will be given a gift from our creators, a gift reserved for those that survived the final challenge... We will be granted immortality, just as the scriptures have promised. The technology has existed for a very long time, but has been suppressed to avoid over population problems, once the population is fully reduced, the technology will be granted. We will finally evolve.

Now, don't worry that you won't have a place to live after you donate your house. It's all taken care of:

Any large construction project needs money, it's as simple as that. But those that donate their homes and other property, will be housed at the kingdom during its construction.

Note: Special limited offer expires July, 2008. Only a limited number of openings are available. Employees of Godlike Productions not eligible. Void where prohibted by law.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Liqued Light............

That is so exctasy!

LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hahaha

I sent an email to the poster of that website, no reply at all. I was looking for more evidence on just the ''one'' he claims is the messiah? or matreyia whatever.....hmmm

yeah photo is uber photoshopped

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm just wondering why we have free will? Maybe it's so that we don't fall for stories like this. That's all it is to me, a story. Pretty wild stuff though. If he wanted just one proof of the event, I think I would have chosen a better picture. But thanks for the story.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

My instruction was to spread his message via the Internet, and with your help, I can fulfill my commission

commission is the key word.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just an observation but should this thread be moved to the religion forum?

I do not see how this had anything to do with Aliens or UFO's

Am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
1. that's right, this thread has no reason to be in the UFO/alien forum.

2. in fact, this thread has no reason to exist in the first place. it's a load 'a dog poo, if i may say so.

bring out Billy Meier's ray gun and vaporize this thread!

new topics

top topics

join