It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a Silver Metallic UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was on my way to Karate class, It was about 7:20. As I was looking around I noticed the moon. The moon normally comes out that early in GA. Directly under it was a Silver, Metallic looking object. As soon as I saw it, it faded and then disappeared from my sight. If any1 has seen anything like this, I would love 2 hear!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
When I was a little girl I was riding around my grandparents place. (its out in the country.) I saw a bluish gray metal oval thing flying around with planes all around it. I dropped my bike and ran in the house as fast as i could to get my grandmother to come out and look. when she got outside, everything was gone.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
actually the other day i did glance out of my window to see what I thought was a silver-metallic oval shaped UFO. I was awestruck for a few seconds until the object flapped its wings and I realised that it was a seagull, directly side on with the sunlight reflecting off it. I was so dissapointed.

But for those brief few moments, my mind SAW it as a shiny UFO. Taught me a valuable lesson about how your eyes and mind don't always tell you the truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have seen some amazing preformences in the sky by unusual 'things' but I have never been close enough to say I saw a silver metallic disc. I would LIKE to see this though.....

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've seen two UFOs similar to the one you describe.

The first was in a large area of clear blue sky (I was probably about 3000 feet above sea level at the time, if that matters at all) and a silver, circular looking object streaked across the sky and then vanished.

The second I saw looking through a car windshield. It looked like the first, except moving slower and it actually went behind a cloud.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
if u guys want 2 know about my other UFO, then look @ my other thread,

Plane UFO

top topics

join