It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life and Perfection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What's up, I guess I'll admit I finally joined the site, probably I'm not the only one who lurked around this site that finally had guts to join, but you get the point.

So, speaking of my new thread, I guess I'll present my addression.

First, do you believe in perfection? Not by I mean is perfect life, perfect everything, but, actually perfect physical way? I'm sure you do.

Second, do you believe there's a cure for it? Please just don't give me an Alex Chiu mention, because that guy is highly likely a scammer.

Well you know, it's important for an individual to be healthy at all costs....right?

Thing I don't get is how come there are visually unstable people, with hearing problems people, etc., you name it. Why does it have to be like this?

But, there's some things you probably should know, there's some people who seek the ways to fix the unwanted problems. Like Stefan Heller for example, he's doing the research that hopes to find the way to abolish the hearing problems, based on naturally curing. Also, I read somewhere (I forgot the site) that fishes can cure the person's visual problems.

What are your thoughts on this?

p.s. sometimes it's best to keep in mind, that possibilities, are endless.

p.s.2 What I'm saying is, why can't everyone be perfect? Aren't aliens perfect themselves, too?

[edit on 20-9-2007 by TheoOne]

new topics

join