It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between 9/11 and Fort Drum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok this is my first post so please be gentle.

These statements I'm about to make are FACTS. They came from two people that I know that lived in the NYC area during the 9/11 attacks.

Fort Drum is located at the northern part of New York (State). Before the 9/11 attacks local civilians would walk on the base fairly freely for entertainment purposes etc. A few weeks before the 9/11 attacks (not sure the exact time) the base turned into a "OFF LIMITS" base.

Another friend who I believe said he was stationed at Fort Drum (Unless there is another base that starts with a "D" in New York all I remember that it started with a "D") claimed in early 2002 that he was one of the many responsible for putting C4 explosives in the Twin Towers. This was before the controlled demolition conspiracy ever emerged.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
welcome.
people here won't believe you easily. don't be discouraged by the oncoming assault on your character. someone planted something in the towers, fer sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GabrielAOD

Welcome

I never heard a smigion of anything on Fort Drum before. I'll look it up for you. This is interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Any chance you can get a bit more info from your 2nd friend, keep it very Anonymous. His detailed info could prove to be very exciting.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
IMCOM Seems very interesting Stands for Installation Management Command. They have sites everywhere even in Korea.

www.imcom.army.mil...

Even at Fort Bragg they have a Dragon Brigade..Found that under the 'special forces'

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I guess I'll be the first.............

Hmmmm.....new registered user........repaeating so-called 'facts' from 'friends' on fort drum, 0ne of which was involved in placing C4 in the towers.

Yet.....as already shown......there are believers already.....

NEVER MIND SOME PROOF
NEVER MIND THE ATS MOTTO "DENY IGNORANCE"

ATS drops some more...............

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
GabrielAOD,

You are right about Fort Drum. It is there in NY county. Here is the web address giving the directions to get there. www.drum.army.mil...
It would be very helpful if your friend could provide further details of the placement of charges - like points where they were placed, what were the spacings between them. Things like that.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Our forces will be at your door in two minutes demanding to know the name of the person who told you he planted C4. Remain calm. Do not make any sudden moves.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on 20-9-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 20-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Our forces will be at your door in two minutes demanding to know the name of the person who told you he planted C4. Remain calm. Do not make any sudden moves.

i'm wondering if this is a threat or satire?
you're off to a good start, LOL!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

But many conspiracy theories correctly begin with an effort at disproof. For example, Mark Lane's book, Rush to Judgement, discredits the Warren Commission. Lane had no theory of who did kill JFK, but the evidence showed that it could not have been Oswald. Similarly, my own book, Bordering on Aggression, discredits the official rationale for Fort Drum. If there was a conspiracy behind Fort Drum, it may have been nested some place in the very early years of the Reagan-Bush administration.

from (a great article at), exterminating angel

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Fort Drum is home to the 10th Mountain Division.
Many Military bases were open posts prior to 9/11.
Your friend claiming to have put C4 in the towers is full of sheet, but playing along with that fantasy, if he were involved, that would be an offense that would keep him behind bars the rest of his life(or worse).

[edit on 20-9-2007 by BlueRaja]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
Fort Drum is home to the 10th Mountain Division.
Many Military bases were open posts prior to 9/11.
Your friend claiming to have put C4 in the towers is full of sheet, but playing along with that fantasy, if he were involved, that would be an offense that would keep him behind bars the rest of his life(or worse).

well, if they actually ordered soldiers to do it, it is the higher ups who are liable for misconduct.

this is the constitutional way, unless you're one of those, "just bend over and take it, dummy, or you'll get hurt" types.

fort drum was the home of the largest military exercise(at the time) in 1935. that's before 9/11, i think.

it spans more than a hundred miles.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Any chance you can get a bit more info from your 2nd friend, keep it very Anonymous. His detailed info could prove to be very exciting.

I remember him telling me about where they placed the C4 at. But it's been about 3 yrs since I last talked to him so I don't really know the specifics.

Don't quote me on this next statement this is what I think he said. There's 4 main support columns in the 2 buildings. They put them on the 4 columns every so many floors.

But if I do manage to contact him I'll get the all the details I can get from him and let ya'll know.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

Hmmmm.....new registered user........repaeating so-called 'facts' from 'friends' on fort drum, 0ne of which was involved in placing C4 in the towers.

NEVER MIND SOME PROOF

I always chuckle as these responses. As I mentioned before he told me about this ~6 months after 9/11. As far as I know the controlled demolition theory didn't come around till about 2 yrs ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your story, sounds about what it would take make those buildings fall. All 4 main coulums every 4 floors, just as plausible as 1 767 Boeing fully fueled travelling at 500mph.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
there were 47 columns in the core, and 200+ on the perimeter.
that said, the four corners of the building were the strongest part(corners always are). if they lined the corners, the rest would not have enough strength left to resist.

blueprints are available online, now. 911research, for one, i think has them.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there were 47 columns in the core, and 200+ on the perimeter.
that said, the four corners of the building were the strongest part(corners always are). if they lined the corners, the rest would not have enough strength left to resist.

blueprints are available online, now. 911research, for one, i think has them.

And there would be ample teltale evidence of those charges going off. Not the random "squibs" we see. As usual, we have nothing to go on other than undocumented "I have a friend" stories. The wealth of theories and the lack of evidence of those said theories are always the problem. The CT'ers are in a Mulder " I Want to Believe" mode so much that the lack of real evidence doesn't bother them. Just my opinion.

Now that i have met my quota of 9/11 replies a thread (1), I will be leaving the thread.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by pavil]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I dont wanna say that I believe you but I think it could very well be true.

I mean, if a company had anything to do with it, surely the employees would have blurted something out by now, it makes sense if it was the military that had planted the explosives (if there were in fact any) because as we can all say for sure that most soldiers are mind controlled weapons of their country.

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Honestly you need to talk to him, and get him to explain in detail the events of an entire days, elevators that he took, what he wore, where he had lunch, where they bought coffee, how many people in unit, every detail. take a tape recorder then make a transcript, or just use a voice file post it overseas on many sites.

If your story is true his explanasions will show it. He will remeber things only someone on the inside could know, he also would lead thought process to figure out things.

Honestly I am skeptical, but this would be the only way the information would have value. By being non anonomous it actually protects the person once the info is out, although economic and slander campaigns would occur.

oh and its always fun to make up stories, hoaxes and such, but this is not a good topic to do it on. Firstly we are talking about the slaughter of 1000s and the possibility of culpability. Second if there really is people out their who really did put explosives in the building, you may have called a world of hurt down on yourself.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

NEVER MIND SOME PROOF

Yeah that's almost as bad as making completely irrelevant replies with no more purpose or intent than to attack new members.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join