It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush calls for expansion of spy law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Bush calls for expansion of spy law

news.yahoo.com

"It will be harder to figure out what our enemies are doing to train, recruit and infiltrate operatives into America," the president said during a visit to the super-secret National Security Agency's headquarters. "Without these tools, our country will be much more vulnerable to attack."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Another step closer to Big Brother...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If he actually cared about the U.S. being vulnerable to attacks he would've secured the U.S. borders already.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by TheBandit795]

Edn

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Since im an enemy of the US government im quite against this of course. Mind you there are some other fundamental problems, warrantless surveillance is not democratic, it puts the powers of a nation in one persons hands, and when you do that it is very hard to turn those powers back to where they belong.

I'm surprised so few notice, though i imagine very few care what kind of country they live in as long as there told on TV its a nice one.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
If he actually cared about the U.S. being vulnerable to attacks he wouldn't secured the U.S. borders already.

Amen.

Also bandit I wanted to ask you something.Do you have a spare bedroom in Aruba?Just joking,unless....

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

top topics

join