It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President's Visit to Ground Zero Denied

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

geemony

Iran and Al qaeda are so polar oppostie in believe i take your comment that Iran had something to do with the events 6 years ago insulting. Suuni and shiite very much *viloently* disagree with each other - look at Iraq today to see the disagreements between them.

I say expilictly I do not think IRAN had anything to do with 9-11 however, becasue they do sponsor terrorism and 9-11 was a terrorist act then they dont get to use it as a political bonus. And yes I know full well that sunnies and Shias dont get along but as the old saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" which is what i see them agreeing on in the future. but that is just My thoughts.

your insulted im insulted you didnt bother to read and understannd what I wrote.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It looks like Ahmadinejad is still going to try: www.foxnews.com...

I wonder how it's all going to play out.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
I dont think most are gullible at all. in fact America is the most forgiveing country on the planet. We freaking rebuilt Germany and Japan and gave them the economy they have today. You think they would be anywhere today with out the hundreds of thousands of troops spending money in thier countries for the past 50 years?

Well that would be the nice way of putting it. You could also say it was in America's interest to help rebuild their nations so that they can 'extend' their control over to Asia and Europe. Allies can be a powerful tool. Exactly the same thing thats going on in Iraq -- Before the Iraq invasion America did not have direct control in the region, but now that they've taken out Saddam and put in their own system they've filled in a large piece of the puzzle.

Only my take of America's 'forgivingness'.

All the best,

Navieko

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why does this guy want to bother us so much jesh. Just stay home heh

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Xeven]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I hope he comes, visits any public place he wants, and is not heckled by conditioned haters. It is absurd that we are not welcoming his attempt at diplomacy. It just goes to show the true agendas behind the 'Patriot Curtain' in this country.

I for one wish I could sit down myself and have a chat with the man, a rational, reasonable talk just to show him that not all Americans are under hypnosis.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Why does this guy want to bother us so much jesh. Just stay home heh

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Xeven]

That way he can await US and Israeli bombs in the comfort of his own home? Hey, a bonus, you'll be able to see that on the TV. Win/win.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Well that would be the nice way of putting it. You could also say it was in America's interest to help rebuild their nations so that they can 'extend' their control over to Asia and Europe. Allies can be a powerful tool. Exactly the same thing thats going on in Iraq -- Before the Iraq invasion America did not have direct control in the region, but now that they've taken out Saddam and put in their own system they've filled in a large piece of the puzzle.
Only my take of America's 'forgivingness'.
All the best,
Navieko

I agree man for sure we have spread or are trying to spread our presence around the world. And yes we rebuilt those countries becasue it was in our best interest to see a free society prosper. For sure in Iraq those people need to be free to choose how they live thier lives. They can worship how they see fit and live how they want to live. Why not we have a great way of life and I would say more not less people on the planet would welcome a free society. To worship how they see fit not how thier government sees fit. i think most countries on the globe are envious of Americans and how we live.

You have a good one to man

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join