It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran promises "final response" October 12th to "Zionists"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

They don't distinguish Canada as seperate from America. We are all the infidels! Viva la infidels! I would not live any other way. I love having the 'option' to be an infidel. " Don't you? This is just more "Oohhh lets put the fear of Alah in the infidels..." I figure if they actually had any thing to use against us they would have alreadyt done it. They don't have that much patience. I am so proud to be an American.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Viva la infidels! I would not live any other way. I love having the 'option' to be an infidel. I am so proud to be an American.

It's so rare and so refreshing to read this very simple statement. Proud American's nowadays are such dirty and "hateful" sentiment. You are not suppoed to be proud, but "tolerant" or "let them do whatever they want across the pond" mentality.

Kudos to standing up for a land that is truly the beacon of hope for the world, as much as that might make the leftist cringe. I know because many who never leave this country can't see objectively what's outside of their "hateful, war-mongering, awful, bush-driven nation"

I'm sure this latest stunt by shorty-ahmadinejad is just that, a stunt. It's like Rosie O'Donnel trying to pick a fight with Donald Trump, for twisted publicity and playing on public symphaty.

Where the hell is UN in all of these anyways...

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Iran, to me, is just more blah blah blah blah.

I had a dream, however, LONG ago, where North Korea, China, Russia, And Iran were all allied against the NWO. The NWO lost, and its people rebelled over the Asian conquerers. The world was finally at peace, ruled by a just and kind General and Emperor. A modern day George Washington who made a perfect world government, relinquished command, and relaxed for the rest of his life. Only but a dream, for now.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Whatever it is that is slated for October 12th, I hope it's at the very least something tangible. These empty threats/promises from Iran are starting to grow quite old.

I personally hope they will try something just so Israel will have no objection to finishing them off.

P.S. I know it's not directly related, but it is an empty "Iranian Promise" - does anyone know whatever became of the Cure For Aids that Iran had supposedly developed?

Exactly. Nothing but hot air.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mjmurphy53711

Referring to the approaching World Qods Day, the spokesman stressed, "Supporters of the Zionist regime will definitely receive the final response for their support on that day."

www2.irna.ir...

Thats a rather bold statement... wonder what they are insinuating?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

Considering the media's inclination to translate things in a manor that makes them sound much more ominous or threatening than they really are, I wouldn't be surprised if he just means that Iran will collectively say "Piss off!" to the US, the UN, and everyone else that's been on their backs.

However, I have a nagging suspicion that they will announce that OPEC has decided to dump the US Dollar as the oil trade standard. I hope I'm wrong (because the result of taking that action would be extremely nasty), but allow me to present why I suspect this:

First off, you need to understand why the US Dollar being the oil standard is so important. Robert Newman explains it much better than I can ever hope to:

Next, you have to understand OPEC a bit.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is an international cartel made up of Iraq, Indonesia, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Angola, Algeria, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela. The Vienna-based organization has maintained its headquarters there since 1965, hosting regular meetings between the oil ministers of its member states.

Wiki Entry
This group of nations represents most of the the oil supply available. Do notice that most of those members are not exactly on the best of terms with the US.
The proposal of changing from Dollars to Euros isn't new...

After the introduction of the euro, Iraq decided it wanted to be paid for its oil in euros instead of US dollars causing OPEC to consider changing its oil exchange currency to euros. This idea has been backed by Iran and Venezuela who have also chosen to sell oil in euros.

So why wait?
If OPEC wanted to make this change, why wait until now?

Because it would likely result in US aggression. As seen with Iraq, if you go off the Dollar standard, you get your ass handed to you.

Now, it seems clear that Iran will defiantly be the next target of US aggression. With this in mind, other memebers might consider that the US will be too engaged with current fronts to launch further attacks against them. Further, by taking this action now, they might be able to halt the US warmachine before it can turn on them.

Additional reasons for this speculation include Nipon Oil Changing to Yet for trade with Iran and Saudi-Arabia is breaking links to the US dollar.

All of this is adding up to a very scary picture.
Mind you, I'm not American and I wouldn't mind seeing the US pushed off it's high-horse a bit, but if this happens it's going to result in massive suffering in the states, backlash to the world economy (most notably to Canada's), and likely waves of American Refugees.

Again, this is just speculation on a possible meaning.
And Again, I really hope it doesn't come true.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by BitRaiser]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Its after 7:30 AM October 12th in Tehran now.

Soon we'll find out what the "final response" is.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Also interesting concerning Syria:

Syrian Civil Defense Services Placed on the Ready

[edit on 11/10/2007 by Nyorai]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I bet more than anything they forgot to write this down on their calendar....

Oops, j/k. October is fools day in the East , because we just dedicated it

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I found this from the AP:

Iran: Nuclear Questions Answered

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran said it answered questions on its centrifuge technology during three days of talks that ended Thursday with a delegation from the U.N. nuclear watchdog agency.

The discussions were the latest attempt by the International Atomic Energy Agency to address outstanding questions on a program that many Western countries believe is a cover for weapons development, but Iran insists is focused on power generation.

"In these long talks, the Iranian side presented an additional explanation about its P-1 and P-2 centrifuges to remove remaining ambiguities and questions," the official Islamic Republic News Agency quoted Iran's deputy nuclear negotiator Javad Vaeedi as saying. He said the talks would continue at the expert level next week.

This was released about an hour ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by astmonster
It is my hope that on Oct 11th, the world wakes up Iran free..........

I used to believe in the saying 'ignorance is bliss' ... until I came to ATS.

Naivety might be bliss ... but ignorance is irritating.

I never thought I would hear so many people wanting genocide ... what makes you any different than saddam, adolf, pilgrims, or any other genocidal maniacs?

you know, putting quotations or emphasizing key words in a lot of sentences changes the interpretation ... and without context, it can be easily used for propoganda ... not to mention if a mistranslation is added on top of it. It seems like Iran gets all of these things heaped up in one healthy serving in the news and even by a lot on this site.

Now, imagine with our loose lipped president, how bad he could look with a mistranslation out of context and bad intentioned emphasis placed on certain words ... even though most of the time none of those are necessary for him to sound bad
and I hear a lot of people including family that think he always sounds drunk

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think he said... I kill you.

Sort of a paraphrase on the plan to destroy Israel.

What could be more final than that.

Also like that will happen.

What would JFK do, been thinking that for a year now after sifting
through the 9/11 controversy.

There are Zionist implications in the 9/11 job besides the usual internal
Nazi types that want Islamic terrorists to be spearheaded.. a mutual
agreement to deal with a common problem in a dirty way.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Its after 7:30 AM October 12th in Tehran now.

Soon we'll find out what the "final response" is.

how many hours are Iran ahead of us gmt+?
so far nothing has come out, or are they like have tecnical dif and have been delayed

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
perhaps the ~Mideast Summit~ , along with the 'Qods Day'
observation is the key element in the meaning of the 'warning'....

see; www.moqavemat.ir...?&row_id=19167

of further interest is the menu of other [current subjects]
in the right side column posted today the 12th
~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, the link takes us to a default page...
to salvage the purpose of my posted link,
one should scroll down to the article titled
"Mideast Summit likely to Fail"

about the 5th item down the page

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Coming back to the original post:
Iran is fighting Zionism because no one dare to criticize them with out been labeled anti-Semite.
The public forum is now open in Israel to discuss the legitimacy of Zionism in today crises with Palestinians.
It is funny that in Iran the favorite TV show is about the holocaust...see link-article below:
online.wsj.com...

kacou

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Its 3:30 PM in Tehran

No "final answer yet? Technical difficulties, that must be it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Its 7 PM in Tehran now.

Did they give their Final response to the Zionists? Did I miss it?

Did they forget to mark the calendar? Should we still be frightened?

Whaazzzuppp?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is 9am pacific coast time.

Since I have seen nothing in the news, I must make assumptions about what Iran ment.

Clearly their final answer is to do nothing but make open, but toothless threats like it always has.

More poo from the horses arse,Pfff.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What a disappointment. Haha. I suppose their "final answer" is just what they have given us. Nothing. Maybe now they will lay back and ignore the "Zionists" and America, and just shut up and let it all die. Surely they could keep living their lives without bringing attention to themselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OK let me get this - some low-level government spokesperson drops some typical Iranian rhetoric to promote a government rally, and it gets posted here as part of the ongoing "OMG bomb Iran or they will kill us all" campaign.

And now, all that happened (apparently) was the rally and some no-doubt forgettable speech by some functionary, and the "bomb Iran" crowd is crying "haha wimps!" because they didn't nerve gas downtown Tel Aviv or something.

Good Lord people make me sick sometimes

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join