It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tazers and our force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
been reading topics on ATSN
a couple about police officers using Tazers agressivily and a few where police officers have killed a few people using tazers.

what do you think it will have on the Impact in the UK where tazers are being trialed by counties all accross the country?
since they want to arm all/most officers with the tazer.

will we see the same trend thats happening accross the pond in the states in the UK?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I would rather they have the taser option as one more available option before lethal force.

Alot of people dont seem to realize that if we get rid of tasers then thats more people who will get bullets. Tasers save alot more lives then they take. Of course, would you rather we go back to the 1950s where the only options were verbal judo, arms/legs, batons, and guns in that order? At least now we have arms/legs, verbal judo, chemical spray, arms/legs, batons, tasers, and then guns.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I belive that tazers are a good starting point for our police force. I also think that Tazors will never be regaurded as good, every one loves the idea of police with respect and power again, but as soon as one person gets shot with this tazor their will be a media gathering saying it was not called for. I hope police get the right to use these, make our streets safer.

ProTo FF

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
No Tasers, No guns etc., the fact that we have/want them is an indication of a sick society, we did not have these weapons not so long ago but now we have why. Put right that which is wrong and there is no need for such weapons.

new topics

top topics

join