It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police beat town councilmen urgent action needed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is almost unbearable now....

Speechless, watch for yourself...

This happened in Indiana like a day ago

You can see the cop Push this guy and just proceed to beat the crap out of him, then the news reports that it was a fight. You watch this and tell me that this was a fight. IT IS OUTRIGHT ASSAULT FROM A GOON MOB POLICE

Link To story

www.wndu.com...

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Chicagofreedomfighter]

Mod edit: all cap title

[edit on 9/19/2007 by kinglizard]

Mod Edit: all cap title AGAIN....Please don't change mod edits.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its disgusting to think cops actually do this when their suppose to protect you. Now think of how much stuff they do that doesn't pop up on the Internet!!! Then think about the guy in Florida in Dane County, is he REALLY wrong?!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, this goes to show that the police in Roseland are no different from the Hicks they try to serve. Or beat up, as this video shows.

A completely stupid mess from beginning to end. With the chairman getting security because he can't hold a discussion, to the audience booing like it's Jerry Springer, to the Snyder character getting called Hitler, and then suitably taken down and punched in the head. And it was no fight, the mans hands were full of camera equipment and a book. Interesting note that people tried to stop it being filmed.

The womans screeches of "hit him for my dad", said with such contempt was truly disgusting. She should be ashamed.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If anybody gets some detailed information I'd like to write a letter to that cop!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My dad told me to go limp when the cops have you. This could cause my death. my dad might be wrong. They crushed a cokehead to death in my town last year. He had submitted to them and they kneed him in the back til he was dead.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You can hear the girl on the tape yelling "GET HIM! GET HIM FOR MY DAD!" and then he proceeds to punch the crap out of this guy. Apparently this town is being ran by some sort of underground political MOB who apparently will get their way. Eff da police

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The victim was a town councilman!obviously the supposed upholders of the law became the criminals.I hope he files charges and sues the cop.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The cops name is Officer Jack Tiller. apparently from Northern Indiana. I say somebody teaches this dude a lesson in brutality.

Also.. Roseland Police department Phone number is - SNIP - I suggest everyone calls to state how they feel about this.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by blowfishdl]

=============================
Mod Edit:
Perhaps we should rather not advocate "phone spam". If people really need to phone the Roseland Police Department, they can find the number easy enough. Let's not associate ATS with possible "harassment calls".

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
The cops name is Officer Jack Tiller. apparently from Northern Indiana. I say somebody teaches this dude a lesson in brutality.

Also.. Roseland Police department Phone number is - SNIP - I suggest everyone calls to state how they feel about this.

yes I agree, I say right now everyone reading this should call in and demand that Jack Tiller's employment with the police dept be terminated immediately.

Even more so that JACK TILLER himself be arrested for aggravated assault and press the state of Indiana to press charges against him.

I am gonna go on a limb and say that if everyone helps spread this story and this threads effort to have justice enough people will make that call to see some justice served.

I just called and said the above at 3:31pm Chicago time...

Cmon people with all this BS thats been going on lately with the 80 plus yo grandmother to the kid in Florida., even the st Louis cop who said he would invent evidence and then threatened the guys life????THIS HAS TO STOP

NOW WITH THE POWER OF YOU TUBE AND THE FORUMS LIKE THIS SPREADING THE WORD WE HAVE THAT POWER

Please call and post the time and date you made the call, lets show these criminally insane cops you they serve

Lets see Justice SERVED, and lets let that NBC affiliate how much we do not appreciate being lied to about what really happened that day.

The choice is your are you gonna pick up the phone or will you sit IDLE

Edit:
Number Removed

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I really think this is possible

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It says the video is no longer available. Any idea where another is?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Interesting that the video is no longer available, I guess freedom of speech is relay under attack and now we may have to watch everything filtered.

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WNDU-TV

I pulled that from Youtube Directly

TIME TO GO SUPERNOVA, FIND THAT CLIP !!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL THAT NEWS STATION THIS IS BS HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR OWN EYES!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chicagofreedomfighter

nevermind

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
FOUND IT HERE.....

www.wndu.com...#

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They should send JACK BAUER to JACK TILLER for a little lesson

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
The cops name is Officer Jack Tiller. apparently from Northern Indiana.

Thanks for posting something that contains an action step. I am a bit paranoid that calling in will put me on a domestic terrorist list, but that should not be a hinderance to doing the right thing, now should it?

Edit:
Removed Phone Number

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We sure are seeing alot of arrogant, superiority complexed law enforcement videos lately. I think there should be a screening for this type of behavior, much like a mental stability screening. Behaviour such as this greatly impares the ability to carry out one's duties as an officer. If someone makes one of these officers mad, they cease to be able to think rationally and think only in terms of how to show this person "who's boss".

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
use a payphone like I did

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Great Idea!

Maybe, just maybe the heartbeat of america will feel enough to move.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join