It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Draws Up Plans to Bomb Israel if Attacked.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't they already have plans drawn up? like america even has plans for invading Canada, it never hurts to be preparted...it seems like Iran would of made those plans years ago..

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Maybe its education. USA doesnt seem to understand what they are starting here. I dont know the number of countries that would be involved in this conflict, but considering the allies to allies and all that... I think its a likely start to World War 3.

This is much like Germany before World War II, when they went into Poland and many other countries before finally being stopped and defeated.

I've been thinking and reading about this "WW3" principle..
I'd rather compare it with WW1[in my opinion not a total world war with the exceptions of some fightings in the colonies] and maybe the proxy-war type of situation during the Cold War..
There are two alliances, Iran/Syria and the supporting groups such as Hezbollah,.Opposed are Israel, Turkey and the US, just like before WW1. China and Russia may provide military[proxy] aid but i really doubt they'd come in between, neither of of them can deploy an army or marines force on such a scale in the ME, specially not against the huge standing army of Turkey[the biggest of Europe/NATO] and the blitzkrieg-army of Israel[how ironic
]let alone the US..This conflict could turn the whole ME into fire but the Iran/Syria alliance is surely going to get whipped. Because the superpowers are too much intertwined, and because total war would be too destructive for nations as China and Russia they wont intervene. China is not going to plunge itself in this conflict[not yet] they have a much more sophisticated and bigger plan to get the US[with their financial and technological instruments, from "their" treasuries to the chinese made semiconductors in US military hardware] but that needs time...thats another war..

www.brookings.edu...

www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If war starts with Iran the United States will hit them so hard that they will be severely crippled in hours. I don't think Syria would think about attacking Israel again because they know they cant win and if they were successful in a initial attack they would have to be thinking oh are we going to get nuked now?
I don't think you can rely on Turkey for help unless Iran launches a big attack on American bases in Iraq without provocation.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
If war starts with Iran the United States will hit them so hard that they will be severely crippled in hours. I don't think Syria would think about attacking Israel again because they know they cant win and if they were successful in a initial attack they would have to be thinking oh are we going to get nuked now?
I don't think you can rely on Turkey for help unless Iran launches a big attack on American bases in Iraq without provocation.
if we bomb iran there will be tons upon tons of loose weapons and wateveer nuclear materials they have then isreal could once again be a target without iran attacking it plus iran has lots of advanced weapons that if stolen could really change things in iraq and afghanistan

top topics

<< 1   >>

join