It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Draws Up Plans to Bomb Israel if Attacked.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Iran Draws Up Plans to Bomb Israel if Attacked.

news.yahoo.com

The announcement comes amid rising tensions in the region with the United States calling for a new round of U.N. sanctions against Iran over its disputed nuclear program and Israeli planes having recently overflown, and perhaps even attacked, Iranian ally Syria's territory.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow!

Is this just more back and forth $hi! talking or a stern warning?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

More talk man.This is pretty much known fact that they will bomb Israel when we attack.They just stated the obvious.Man they must be running out of good threats.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Maybe its education. USA doesnt seem to understand what they are starting here. I dont know the number of countries that would be involved in this conflict, but considering the allies to allies and all that... I think its a likely start to World War 3.

This is much like Germany before World War II, when they went into Poland and many other countries before finally being stopped and defeated.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
well atleast iran isnt on the deffencive and is thinking off the offencive iff attacked.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by manzoor

Maybe they are. You never know how Iran will react. If they feel like they are about to be cornered, they may strike first.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is a lot of statements being made in the last 48-72 hours in Iran

the link in the OP, & also a Reuters article informs us;

Gen. Mohammad Alavi, deputy commander of Iran Air Forces, statement

Defense Minister Mostafa M Najjar, makes statement
the elite Revolutionary Guard, releases statement

all this positioning & policy statements are made to the Iranian public through the 'semi-official' Fars News Agency
I see this as a message to their public that the pressures from the west
are being countered and plans are being developed....nothing to fear

none of these news items were intended warnings for western intelligence,
the statements were made for calming the public in Iran.
that's how i see it....

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That's a good point St. Udio, but at the same time, you can't help but wonder, What is Iran up to? They are a smaller country and MAY feel preassure from the West and he rest of the world, so because of this you may not want to warn opposing intelligence agencies, you may want to have something up your sleeve or at the very least be a little bit secrative.

Just because it's not a warning doesn't mean that they are not reacting.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So why do they bomb Israel if the US attacks them? In psychology that is called misplaced anger. SHouldnt they be attacking the US? Why Israel?

Shows once again how irrational the Iranians are. "If you attack us then we're going to attack someone else"

That is exactly the type of mentality that a government cannot be trusted with the bomb. Just furhter proof.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can´t believe this: please read the news item.

Iran will retalliate when ISRAËL attacks Iran. That´s what they are drawing plans up for. Where does it say that Iran will attack Israël when the U.S. attacks Iran? Please?

Again as mentioned in another thread: what is so strange or shocking about a country being prepared just in case the country decides to attack?

I´ll bet you a silver dollar (Euro might be better these days) Israël has had plans drawn up to bomb Iran back to the stone-age should Iran decide to first-strike Israël.

This news story reports that Iran draws up plans for the scenario that Israël decides to first strike Iran, nothing more, nothing less.

The propaganda machine is heating up, do you need more evidence that the masses are being conditioned into approval of a U.S. strike on Iran?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
on C2C a few weeks back that Israel will implode itself with an
hydrogen boom ..if tensions get worse...and they are getting worse.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
on C2C a few weeks back that Israel will implode itself with an
hydrogen boom ..if tensions get worse...and they are getting worse.

How does that make sence? Why would a country want to destroy itself?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

exactly....basically had enough of B.S and to tell the rest of the world to back -off !!!

I wish I had a transcript..truly shocking !!!..that's okay..a friend of mine heard it too.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well remember that Israel has had "the Samson Option" for decades,so this really goes both ways,although its obviously more fashionable for the Media to focus on Iran at the moment...

"In addition to the "Samson Option" of last resort, other triggers for nuclear weapons use may include:[1]

* Successful Arab or Iranian penetration of populated areas
* Destruction of the Israeli Air Force
* Massive air strikes or chemical/biological strikes on Israeli cities
* Arab or Iranian use of nuclear weapons

In short, due to Israel's concentrated population and strategic vulnerability, a violation of any of the above could be seen as an imminent threat to the continued existence of the state, thereby triggering an Israeli nuclear response.

It is widely believed, but not confirmed, that Israel will target a number of Arab countries and/or enemy countries to Israel if weapons of mass destruction were used on Israeli soil (and not just the single country suspected of sponsoring such an attack). There is much speculation on different types of targets and under what circumstances would be involved in such an attack."

en.wikipedia.org...

Pretty vile.

Edit,fixed link

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Dammit, Silcone Synapse beat me to it......

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hehe,thats gotta be the first time that happened Stu.

I had to add this from what I posted in the other thread about the same topic:

I think,having noticed a pattern over the last 30 odd years,that the Israeli governments like to keep conflicts going so that they can say "we are at war-we cannot be expected to adhere to international law it a time of war."
Very convenient,no?

Damn shame,especially since most of the people I have met from Israel detest the way their government treats its neighbors.
Government :

Average Israeli:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What could Gholam-Hossein Elham, Iranian spokesman, mean by the following statement referring to Qods Day Oct 12th?

"Supporters of the Zionist regime will definitely receive the final response for their support on that day."

Article

More rhetoric?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No wanting to be accused of pointing out the obvious but........

Almost every nation makes these plans. The US has plans to invade Canada sitting on some shelf somewhere in a dusty corner of the Pentagon.

No doubt as mentined above Isreal has plans ranging from conventional to nuclear attack both as a responce or preemptive for almost every country in the Middle East.

No doubt Iran, Syria, et al also have such plans. Iran just is being vocal about them as part of some bizzare sabre rattling.

Isreal is in a better position than Iran to deliver this although it would be a stretch for the IAF and they would have to comit a sig amount of thier a/f to do so.

A nuclear exchange? If directly threatened with being overun I have no oubt that Isreal would nuke everything in sight (even if it required the use of the device on thier own soil) with the ultimate scorched earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
So why do they bomb Israel if the US attacks them? In psychology that is called misplaced anger. SHouldnt they be attacking the US? Why Israel?

Shows once again how irrational the Iranians are. "If you attack us then we're going to attack someone else"

It isn't irrational at all. The Iranians know very well that Israel dictates to the US, the US being their attack dog. Here's the "it only benefits Israel" war checklist:

x Palestine
x Lebanon
x Afghanistan
x Iraq

pending:

Iran
Syria
Pakistan

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
and now they have a new missile ghadar or something like that range of 1800km can pack a heavy punch to israeli and us forces if attacked another new missile seems to me iran is building up its army as much as possible because they no the inevatable is going to happen

top topics

<<   2 >>

join