It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the UFO Invasion real and the NWO is just being secret as they fight back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
A part of me wonders, if there was an alien invasion, maybe all this secrecy at top levels is the elites fighting back, they know if they go public the aliens will pick it up on the news.

So they seed messages into movies, TV Series, and Music to get the word out to the Silver Raven Army under the radar of the Aliens. The Aliens do not know our culture and languages well enough to cross refrence and find the messages to the armies pushing back against the alien hord.

Maybe Sadam invited in the nasty aliens and started pod'ing his people so we had to go into Iraq. Maybe Catrina was an Alien counter attack. Maybe Reagan got alzheimers when they heard him try and warn the world in front of a live speech at the UN.

Maybe 9/11 was caused by aliens to get us to turn on those that are fighting them, the Neo Cons.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Evidence suggests that aliens have been visiting this planet for thousands of years, so I'd be willing to wager that they know more about our culture than even we do.

If there was an alien invasion I would think that we would know about it, why fight behind the scenes when you can simply land and take the place through sheer surprise.

About Katrina being an attack, it wasn't. It was most definitely a hurricane formed like so many others.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
think about it , if a alien civilization thousands of years more advanced than us tried to invade us I think they would finish the whole invasion in about 1-2 days or just blast us from orbit..

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This of coarse is just a hypothetical but...

The aliens have limited numbers, the attack is not from an entire race, just a few pirates on the outskirts trying to get things rolling to where they can sell us off ready for full colonization, or take of with the newest exotic mill worker from wyoming for the interplanitary museum.

Or the aliens are limited under rules of humane treatment of earthlings so must get us to relinquish control.

As to them understanding us, we have been studing whales for hundreds of years and still know very little. It is also possible that concepts of hiding messages in tv shows is alien to them. Accept I just gave it away and doomed the whole earth resistance. dang it....

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think the situation is actually the opposite to the OP's hypothesis - if the ETs were at all hostile, they could have obliterated us a million times over already, without us ever even seeing them coming.

The situation is that the ETs are not hostile, but the ruling elite - the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Morgans, Federal Reserve, World Bank and IMF, Military-Industrial Complex, Black Nobility, Illuminati, Skull+Bones etc - see the ETs as a threat to their power monopoly. Hence they engage in very elaborate disinformation and psychological warfare operations in order to demonize the ETs, and they have even gone so far as to target and down their crafts with EM weapon systems and things like that.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
aliens are trying to save us from our own governments that keep us in lies and slavery

see this link - and the ascii code message translation below

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by frodo of the shire
aliens are trying to save us from our own governments that keep us in lies and slavery

see this link - and the ascii code message translation below

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)

The thing that gets to me thou is , if they are trying to save us from our goverments and all the lies and deception why wont they just land 1 O-N-E bloody ship in the centre of a high populated town ? That would end all the secrecy and disinformation as after that goverments would loose all the credibility for lying to us for so manny years.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"there's a starman, waiting in the sky - he'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds" (David Bowie -STARMAN(song)

or we could just clamp ultra-violet cameras to our celestron telescopes ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Alien connection was secured in the early 50's.

www.subversiveelement.com...

At the same time hundreds if not thousands of Motion Picture and T.V. 'programs' came into the public venue with a very sinister and one sided propaganda agenda to get people to be afraid and distrusting of the aliens.

It is my personal opinion that this was to keep human /alien contact at a minimum. As stated above, if the aliens wanted to fight us it would have happened long before we started polluting our atmosphere and jeopardizing our planet with nuclear waste and mining projects, depleting and polluting in general and bringing our natural species to extinction levels.

Our planet and its peoples have far to go before we can even begin to become part of something greater and much more connected to the universe we live in.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Maybe they don't want to land because of all the firepower we have pointed up right now. Last i saw there were Avenger anti-air units all over DC. Not sure if that's still the case, haven't been up there in ten years. Also just about every country is trying to develop anti-space weapons. The Chinese just had a successful test a while back. So making yourself known would be a bad idea. Even if your ship has some kind of shield or whatever, you still have the problem of landing and having a few tons of high explosives fired at you. After a gunfight as the first contact, it's gonna be hard to convince people you mean no harm.

"If your so friendly, why did they shoot at you?" sorta thing.

Also, they might have some kind of law that prevents them from making "official" contact with primitive races, which I think we fit the definition of. They might be trying to guide us to a point when they can make contact.

As for the secret war, very possible. Think about all the money and equipment that just goes missing, especially during wartime. I remember we would order parts for our planes and the part would "vanish" in route. Also all the "Just fly here and drop this off in the middle of nowhere" flights.

There's plenty of information either way.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yea I figured it was a long shot to purpose this, it is something I wanted to believe so I don't have to face the truth of the NWO.

My logic does not hold up, they could easily leak it if my premises was correct.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

The thing that gets to me thou is , if they are trying to save us from our goverments and all the lies and deception why wont they just land 1 O-N-E bloody ship in the centre of a high populated town ? That would end all the secrecy and disinformation as after that goverments would loose all the credibility for lying to us for so manny years.

Well, that would certainly be big news, but I don't think simply landing a ship would solve all of our problems.

Really the only solutions would be either a violent revolution, and imprison/kill all the ruling elite and take back control of everything from them, or, bring out the earth-saving technologies that are being suppressed, as Greer/SEAS/AERO are trying to do.

Also, if it is true that the elite have weapon systems in place to track and target ET craft, then if one did try to land in a big city, or in the middle of the Superbowl or some such thing, it would be blown to smithereens before any ETs could come out and talk to us, IMO.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Thill

Well, that would certainly be big news, but I don't think simply landing a ship would solve all of our problems.

Really the only solutions would be either a violent revolution, and imprison/kill all the ruling elite and take back control of everything from them, or, bring out the earth-saving technologies that are being suppressed, as Greer/SEAS/AERO are trying to do.

Also, if it is true that the elite have weapon systems in place to track and target ET craft, then if one did try to land in a big city, or in the middle of the Superbowl or some such thing, it would be blown to smithereens before any ETs could come out and talk to us, IMO.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i agree with the "fired at" theory

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLaprad
"If your so friendly, why did they shoot at you?" sorta thing.

Good point. If they are advanced enough to traverse the vast distances in space, I'm sure they had been monitoring the situation down here and concluded that we can't really be trusted. I mean look at the news headlines. And what do you know, we send them out into space with radio as well.

They don't even have to land on the planet; there are hundreds of TV channels they can tap into to learn about our behaviour to each other.

Would you trust humans if you were an alien and watched their TV? I wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Aliens may want our planet but can't ecause of the many lethal virus we are immune to.

So don't think there friends just yet you dont have the facts please stop saying there friendly

Im sorry but i do not agree with the theory they could blow us up.

so they must be good.

If something like different gas structure Virus bacteria etc. if they use nitrogen to breath in or something.

Sure they can own land air and sea but if you cant set foot on the planet because of its oxygen enviroment or simple viruses we are immune to.

Starting a war doesnt make sense

There may be many reasons.

Perhaps they do not have enough man power for troop invasions.

there are many reasons they may be very hostile you are not aware of.

they abduct humans and run medical expirments on humans and animals

obviously something medical is prohibiting them

Perhaps the only reason we have not been invaded.

after all viruses have been long before anything else.

if you guy by bible accounts and other relegions there many cases of nucluer blast from the gods on many occasions perhaps they did invade us long ago and figured out it wouldnt work.

one study showed radioactive isotopes in rock severel hundreds feet down to levels of a nucluer warhead puts out.

There many documents about hostililities if you know where to look.

The story in the bible of when he told abrahem and his family to leave town and not look back or you will be burned into ash.

Only a gigantic fireball could create such intense heat more accuratly a nuke warhead

[edit on 19-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

KTK

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have never seen anything to proove to me the existance of them for myself. But I have always been in the camp that it is sillier to suggest we are the only planet out there with life.

One thing i know about the universe is that everything has its opposite. So just as there are good and bad people, i would suggest the same is for ETs.

A good parent lets their children make thier own mistakes and live thier own life and steps in when help is needed. A bad parent interferes at every oppertunity and imposes thier view and way of life onto the child.

Perhaps the good ones are just good parents and thats why we dont hear of them.

In saying that i wouldnt trust any chanelled alien muck(or spirits), that indicates bad parents and interference of free will...........

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by infamouskiller

They wouldn't use nukes or invade.

They would utilize the immense power of their propulsion technology and hurl huge asteroids at earth. These would be even more affective than using Nukes. Also it would be less devastating on the environment.

There intention at the moment is not to kill us off yet. If it were it would be so one sided as to look more like the present day US armed forces VS the Trojans.

Here I present some possible reasons for their abductions and such.

1. Population control and population culling or hybridization of our species -We pose some type of threat to their survival; the ability to overcome and adapt to infectious disease, we have a superior physical adaptation or strength, hardiness of stock, even a potentially longer lifespan than most species.

2.Genetic interbreeding program - We may be physically compatible with their species and they have an absolute need for survival to the degree that they are interbreeding with our species or experimenting with DNA . Some noted researches have suggested changing DNA to be genetically compatible with theirs so they can co-inhabit our planet. Others have suggested they couldn't survive within our environment without this type of hybridization.

3. They are an alien/demonic origin and are changing the DNA codes in an attempt to destroy our species or soul essence - We may possess the ability to literally live beyond the physical shell of our bodies and become a detriment to their survival because we have a soul essence which could be unique to our species.

4. Some abductees possess the ability to telepathically communicate, transcend dimensional walls and could become a threat to them.

5.Humans are a nothing more than a food supply and livestock food producers- They don't eat us physically, but instead feed off our emotions - Trauma, pain, sadness, sexual arousal. In essence we are nothing more than livestock, milk cows, hens of sorts, They feed from our energy, like we use proteins such as milk, butter, eggs to sustain our energy.
Regardless it's one or a combination of several of the ideas suggested above, many of us find it hard to believe it's because they have our best interest at heart. That's why it's so important to fight for consciousness during abduction.
One researcher who's respected within the abduction community has accumulated over 30 years of research to discover that once we fight for consciousness we ultimately loose the pleasant screen memories and see through the illusion that prevents us from seeing full view of our captors. She discovered that during hypnotic regression of some of her clients, she's found behind the screen memories of benevolent beings, but upon digging further (without leading or suggestions of negative captors) behind those screens - lay the truth of a malevolent race of reptilian creatures who want to destroy our species but cannot for spiritual reasons, beyond our understanding (which could involve bloodlines or specific DNA coding) destroy us.
There is a dark agenda at work whether we wish to face it or not. Whether we believe in benevolence or malevolence. There's no logic in covert and clandestine activity, unless it carries a sinister connotation to it.
Many abductees who are experiencing malevolence are very spiritually enlightened or religiously orientated with a firm foundation in their belief about God and Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mohammed, Tao or what ever the belief system is. If it were simply benevolent visitors, they'd merely pick out our most spiritually enlightened, form every religion including credible world leaders from each country, in each language and start to manifest themselves, discuss their ability to help out humankind recover the ills of the planet. This would be after they made their benevolence known to such scholars. In turn our world leaders would very diplomatically introduce them to us and they’d exhibit what they claim they are and start fixing things. I do not know one person who's been malevolently abducted that isn't open to a benevolent experience if that were the case. A benevolent society doesn't harm its universal brethren -- period. Nor do they communicate via channeling through groups which then manifest into cults or alien worshiping.
As it stands now all the needle marks, bruises, the human psyches of the abductee who anguishes over the experience, those who suffer from post traumatic stress disorder beg to differ. Countless relationships have been destroyed, many lives have been forever changed by the aggressive act malevolence will never add up to benevolence. The proof is in the pudding, until otherwise proven.

Colleen Johnston

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

You forgot one small thing ..
Humans = a few thousand years of technological advancement (and about 100 of any worthy one) .
Aliens =thousands of years time. Alot alot more time to perfect their weaponary systems (based on the theory that if they invented a way to travel faster than light they had to invent some pretty powerfull weapons)
So its like saying that the we are afraid to send our marines to the small african village in the middle of nowhere because they have some pretty strong warriors with metal pikes.

So no I dont belive they would be scared of any weapons (even the black project ones) that our elites have . One major EMP pulse from orbit (which is already known by our primitive spiecies) would knock out all the defense systems and they could land safely ..

But I might have worded it wrong at my first post . They dont have to phisicaly land the craft , showing over london/berlin/chicago and covering the sky for a few min would be enough if they wanted to make their presence known and therefore stop all the disinfo crap thats going on .

So they have to have another agenda that dosent involve helping us fight our sinister goverments and disinfo ..

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I strongly suspect the whole Alien/UFO phenomena is a construct of human thought trying to manifest physically into our dimension. The fact there isn't any physical evidence leeds to them either being..

1. Uber Crafty at covering up their existance to the extreme
2. Time Travellers with devices to clean up their traces and tracks
3. Demonic and not able to manifest phycially
4. Figments of Imaginations
5. A glitch in our Program
6. Observers of us interacting within our Program

Either way the above points have their strengths and weaknesses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join