It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter says war with Iran would be FUN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is part of a pro Iran war panel laughing and giggling at teh idea of killing human beings. She even goes as far as saying
"I Think it would be fun" @ 4:10 listen carefully.

This is like watching blood thirsty rabid dogs drool and foam at the mouth. Seriously everyday i wake up im wishing more and more this was all a bad dream.

What are some other opinions on this?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Chicagofreedomfighter]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Another reaction piece. Oh look she's snickering! What a beeotch.

I'd really like to know if you just chose a thousand average Joes off the street and asked them if they like or dislike Ann Coulter, 950 of them would say dislike, and that's a low estimate. So it makes you wonder who's funding her? Who's buying her books? How does she pull a paycheck when nobody likes her? The answer is she's being funded almost entirely by the "whatever you want to call them" for reactionary purposes, to make you so angry that you react without thinking.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks OP.

This is a artfully designed mind control operation. I could be wrong,each person appeared to be reading from teleprompters.The woman Ann seemed to have a blonde grim reaperess look to her, totally reptillian, pure evil. Besides the murdering words spit by the group.
I wonder what the good powers looking down have to say about the manipulation, and destruction of the free minded human creature ?
Or are they waiting for you , and I to change it?

What should we do??
DWT

[edit on 18-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Some people just have evil brewing in them all the time. I consider them to be compromised by demons. They do not know they have been compromised. All humans are pawns in a global game played by those we can not see. It truly is two forces fighting for the souls of humans. What they do with that energy is anyones guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Would someone stuff something in the B**** mouth, like a formaldhyde soaked rag for instance.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by grover]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
yes, let's joke about the pointless deaths of even more soldiers and innocent civilians, that's hilarious...

^note the sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Note how none of these morons will be on the frontline when it goes down. Patriots my arse.

I would also like to note the title of the book that got plugged: If Democrats Had Brains They'd Be Republicans.

If Ann Coulter has brains, I bet most Democrats would be content to stay as vegtables lacking the brain power to even perform basic motor functions...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
"Ann Coulter says war with Iran would be FUN"

Well then she should hurry up and rush down to the nearest recruiter and enlist.
Afterall,she wouldnt wanna miss all the "fun".

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
She or he (as the case may be) wouldn't survive 5 minutes in basic training muchless in Iraq or Iran. Her big mouth would get her shot, if not by the opposition, then by our own troops just to shut her up.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You'd think none of you had ever listened to or read any of her stuff. She's basically runs with tongue in cheek type and sarcasm, which doesn't bother me.

It makes me wonder why folks are so sensitive, specifically not being able to differentiate between serious comments and not serious.

She may be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them, regardless of what folks think (and no, I disagree with 75 percent of her ideas/mentality).

Lighten up

[edit on 18-9-2007 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
man, if she would just lose that adams apple and the accent she would be worth it, just to release the anger.

This is nothing new, and I always enjoy her bitter comments. They only make her look older, the more negative they are

of course war is fun if you get paid to just sit there and talk about it all day. I think for anyone at all to promote the idea of a war, they need to have not only been in the military, but seen combat.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It is sad, people like this Ann person are mean spirited and think that war is a game where she can root for americans from her living room. The fact is she is obviously a spoiled person who probably had no hardship in her life and has no compassion, she is spiritually empty and I find it sad. She is an attractive blonde girl who had everything handed to her, daddy bought her an suv for her 16th birthday, I'm sure, and then she went to become some sorority slut until she married a rich jock, so now she sits around thinking up ways to insight controversy.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
actually, she was raised country style.

id post some pics, if i had the energy to search them down.. im about done for the night though.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is the like the class clown if you ignore her she will go away .
Coulter the clown thrives on the attention that she generates for her self. I don't rate Ann as a creditable political commentator at all.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ann Coulter's job is to rile up liberals.

Judging by recent posts, she is doing an excellent job!

Keep it up Ann!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

In Connecticut?

And yet another razor sharp contribution from RR. Where ya been man we need your wisdom.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by scientist

In Connecticut?

yes, there are rural parts in most states, even Connecticut.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
When are her brake lines going to go out? She's such a waste of breath.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This makes me sick, everyone is talking about whether it would be FINANCIALLY prudent to bomb Iran. Goes to show what the dollar can make people do.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
More proof in my eyes that Ann Coulter is simply the real life equivalent of a troll.

She says outrageous things for money, I really don't believe she believes half the things she says, at least to the fullest extent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join