It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C Hoagland announcement on 9-12 and 9-17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello All

I am curious and looking for more information. On 9-12 on C2C Richard Hoagland explained that the following Monday (9-17) He would preview his latest findings at the "Wisdom Festival" in San Francisco. Richard claimed that in October he will be holding a press conference at the International Press Club, concerning data he has about the moon and possible structures on it. This is all related to his new book.

So anyway, I was unable to find anything about what he disclosed yesterday, and I am hoping some ATSer has the answer. Has anyone else even heard of this so far?

*First thread here so please don't bash me too hard.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am unsure If I am able to delete this, but the Mods might as well go ahead. It is clear no one knows what I am referring to, or just doesn't care. Thank you Mods.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
no need to delete it, I'm curious about Hoagland and his "newest findings" too.

I think you havent' gotten any responses because those who have looked so far don't know.

hopefully someone out there knows what happened to these promised releases by Hoagland and can inform us.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok I see. I was just thinking about this the other day. Did you happen to hear him on C2C that night? Originally I thought that he was going to give some exclusive evidence that following night at the San. Fran. confrence, but apparently that did not happen, he must have just showed the pictures for new website.

In any case, I am very excited for his release this month, he had claimed on the show that night that he had a picture of Gordon standing on the moon with a huge tower like structure looming behind him. Now that really got me going.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
no I missed that C2C broadcast, but I do see that Hoagland is supposed to be on C2C tomorrow night to discuss his book. I'll try to stay up for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You can go to Hoagland's Siteand check it out there. He may have been referring to a second website he recently setup to cover his recent book Dark Mission. Take a look at the second site that I have linked. It is what Hoagland referenced on Coast to Coast AM.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
thanks for the new link infinite8

I guess this is the pic of Gordan with the tower behind him?

www.darkmission.net...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I suppose it is that picture. I have perused the new sight quit a few times, and never even caught that! I am looking forward to Richard being on C2C tomorrow, hopefully he will reveal even more info. As hard as some of this is to swallow, it has me fascinated.

new topics

top topics

join