It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WMD "disappears".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I, by request of a mod, just re-registered on ATS. My previous screen name was WeaponsOfMassDistraction.

UK Wizard informed me that the name was screwing up people's profiles, due to its length. I hadn't thought about that, and I'm sorry if you were an unintended victim. The name shall soon fade away, and hopefully things will return to normal.

I recently joined ATS anyways (within the past week), so I wasn't too attached to my posts under that name, although the name was fun to have for the short while.

Anyways, I never introduced myself then, so I figured, while I was at it, to go ahead and introduce myself now.

I'm happy to finally be here on the boards. I've been on this site many times in the past, reading posts and news and such. This place really stands out on the net, I believe. I'm looking forward to the future discussions and debates, and just plain conversations to come.

I hope I can bring something to the boards. I believe I have much to share.

Once again, hello all.

PS.: This being ATS... I just want to say that I think there was a conspiracy to get rid of my old username.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi Ingolstadt the Missing WMD!

Aww, that's too bad. I kinda liked the name "WeaponsOfMassDistraction". That was really creative

join