It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mission

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hey, open your mind a little. Look at the evidence from Viking to present. NASA (Never A Straight Answer) has tried with all it's might to hide the evidence of a great civilisation on Mars in the past, or perhaps even still. If you go to the European Space Agency website you will see the real evidence of life on Mars(Hale crater evidence alone is amazing)is over whelming... Someone built the pyramids and face at Cydonia and all the other obviously artificial anomalies.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

Originally posted by easynow
nobody discussing this picture ?....

this is the strangest photo i think ive seen ?

anyone know anything about it ?

I am going to name this transparent winged looking butterfly, Bofi. When my son was a toddler he could not say butterfly so he called butterflies Bofi, that sounds good to me, Bofi it is. Although at first glance it looks like a Bofi it could be something entirely different even a miniature lawn chair LOL. Mars is absolutely loaded with lifeforms how do I know because I have seen them thru viewing thousands and thousands of photos from Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 31-5-2008 by rikriley]

not to be petty but that is NOT from mars....I know only because i recently started reading D.M. and that is from the section which covers the artificial glass structures on the moon's surface not mars

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join