It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blahdiblah
Its not far fetched or ridiculous to find very old bones (70 to 80 million years old) just lying on the ground just like that head on mars

Absolutely, and to suggest that as a way to debunk the possibility of fossilized remains on Mars is absurd.

From what I've found the photo image of what appears to be a skull IS authentic which makes it even more puzzling.

I am sorry but that does not look like a rock to me and I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon of strange ideas. I'm understandably skeptical most of the time but I'm not rigidly inflexible to the possibility of an unusual and unexplained find. It's like closing the book and saying "well we've figured it all out. Anything that isn't contained in these pages does not exist."

I just don't think that's a wise approach.

I'm still not sure if that's a skull, but I lean more that way than the idea that its a rock. Unless someone shows me an example of a natural rock formation that has similar attributes because I've yet to see one.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Without a scale reference it's completely pointless to argue either way on this. We don't know if the skull is 4 inches long or 4 feet wide.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why would Nasa post this Photo in the first place? Where is their famous
airbrushing on this? Nasa apparently goes to great lengths to fool us yet they drop this little nugget on everyone? Who do I believe now? One time you are calling Nasa Liars yet this one I am supposed to believe? It's one or the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Without a scale reference it's completely pointless to argue either way on this. We don't know if the skull is 4 inches long or 4 feet wide.

Good point. Lets find out

Maybe someone allready know?

Or lets go to the Spirt images. Its number 513.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sr71b
airbrushing on this? Nasa apparently goes to great lengths to fool us yet they drop this little nugget on everyone? Who do I believe now? One time you are calling Nasa Liars yet this one I am supposed to believe? It's one or the other.

Mabe they missed it.
Maybe they want let us find it, and see how the poeple reacts.
Maybe something else.
I dont know, you dont know.

But stating it's the one or the other does not give room for the right answer...? The world isnt black and white IMO.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sr71b

Im pretty sure its quite an exhausting task scowering photos taken of an entire planet for any anomaly's. Im sure a few grains of sand will fall through the cracks

Maybe they didn't bank on such a determined individual maybe even to the point of obsessive such as Mr. J. P. Skipper at marsanomalyresearch.com... pouring over the images.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by blahdiblah]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
just scroll threw this site..more interesting stuff...including the NASA
secret landing on Mars in 1962 ?? ....I know John touch on it on a C2C interview

xfacts.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I listened to the C2C interview of the two Dark Mission authors Hoagland and Bara. One of them stated that all the Apollo 11 astronauts cant remember any of their time on the moon or something to that effect.

I couldn't find any references to it on their website.

I couldn't find anything on the subject does anyone have any info on this?

[edit on 19-10-2007 by blahdiblah]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahdiblah
I listened to the C2C interview of the two Dark Mission authors Hoagland and Bara. One of them stated that all the Apollo 11 astronauts cant remember any of their time on the moon or something to that effect.

I couldn't find any references to it on their website.

I couldn't find anything on the subject does anyone have any info on this?

[edit on 19-10-2007 by blahdiblah]

I think even Bara and Hoagland can't remember where did they get that info from... You'll have to trust their word!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blahdiblah

They can remember there time on moon but they have a hard time remembering how they felt emotionally about the whole experience, according to Hoagland. All accept Neil Armstrong, Richard Hoagland said he is very angry and doesn’t like to talk about his experience on the moon. I think some other conspiracy theorists have mentioned similar accounts but I have not seen anything concrete.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blahdiblah

would adjusting this picture to it's actual color like the other photos help clear up whether that's a skull or rock?

As for what's being seen in that photo, I'll say that I also notice a hand on the upper left side of the photograph(the side opposite of the skull), and above that there is a rock with what appears to be an alien face on it.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Kingdrakethe3rd]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
John reminds all once again.."this all a cover up to what is really going on"
not only him but so many more are saying the same thing

well over 30 years ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

John Lear almost single-handled created an industry. Without the likes of him, Däniken and Milton William Cooper, I doubt Hoagland would D.A.R.E. to publicize any of his profitable fantasies. I guess some day, Hoagland asked to himself, "Why!? If people buy and even believe Däniken's and Cooper's stuff, why they wouldn't believe in Martian cities, faces on Mars, etc?".

No wonder a chap like that D.A.R.E.D to compare himself with Sagan...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just got the book. Almost 600 pages, it's dense and almost thru the intro -- he's going off, I mean OFF on nazis/masons in nasa and the Egyptian connection to, showing a patch already of an Orion image for the new shuttle replacement, SEV. Lots of photos, some colour, a lot of airbrush removal. Sweet buy, for 25 bones I feel good to give back to a true whistleblower. Although, one drawback, no index for quick reference, good table of c, many sections. Totally worth the cover price or Amazon -- Borders had it already.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

sounds excellent
I wonder if I could hold out until Christmas ??

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have a new meaning for NASA

National Artifact Suppression Agency.

or maybe

National Alien Suppression Agency

is better. Although my suspicion is that many of the solar system artifacts were created by our ancestors and not necessarily aliens per se.

I've been reading through Dark Mission and I think Hoagland has some smoking gun evidence that NASA has been hiding a lot of information about what's really out there. Actually the moon anomalies are the most compelling. It seems there are giant towers and statues on the moon and NASA has made every effort to hide them. Also Hoagland has caught NASA red handed modifying their Cydonia images. Apparently the spectral content of the re-imaged face has the high and low spatial frequencies removed and has been noised up.

While I don't buy into all of Hoagland's theories, I do think he makes a compelling case that NASA is not working for the interests of the US public. Also some of the whistleblowers who have approached Hoagland, former NASA employees, speak of airbrushing negatives, orders to destroy photographic evidence, and removal of video frames showing anomalous lights and gases on the moon etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Everybody reading this who knows me already knows what I think of it.

True

But what we don't know is why you still want to look

What gets my goat is that Herr Hoagie is 'remiss' about including image numbers so I can go check myself...

Soory pet peive... I hate having to waste time digging to track them down

jra

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
just scroll threw this site..more interesting stuff...including the NASA
secret landing on Mars in 1962 ??

That alternative 3 video was an april fools joke made in '77 in the UK. It's been admitted as such by those who made it. If NASA really landed on Mars, secretly, back in '62. How would a UK TV station get there hands on it?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra If NASA really landed on Mars, secretly, back in '62. How would a UK TV station get there hands on it?

Well they got their hands on the Apollo 11 tapes and with an famous astronomer at the helm... but it seems they 'lost' their tapes the same way NASA did...

Funny how that works.... Don't know about Mars, but that story is documented

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon, do you have a link to a good synopsis of that story? I assume this is different from NASA "losing" the Apollo 11 mission tapes?

thanks in advance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join