It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The Mars skull has been discussed numerous times here on ATS, maybe not since you've joined though.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread232936

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread266899

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread223479

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread31660

and the list goes on, research these and you will find your answers

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you "TheHorseChestnut"

Never the less...

Well at least Ken Johnston Calls Again for NASA Vets to Come Forward
I guess they are afraid of what will happen to them if they do
Good job Ken

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi all,

Been following ATS for a while, just joined today. After following the link to darkmission.net, I did try his auto level suggestion on the Spirit picture (I'm a doubting Thomas sometimes...) After I zoomed up to take a more detailed glance, something just popped out of that picture. I downloaded the original from NASA here

>

Now, doesn't that look like a broken up head of an Egyptian statue?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsthatthingy

No, sorry, it just looks like rocks.

Everyone needs to understand that our brains are designed to seek patterns to make sense of things that otherwise have no sense. That's why we see elephants in the clouds, and statues in the rocks. It doesn't mean those things are there, just that we are highly suggestible and will impose pattern where none really is, in order to make our brains comfortable.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Everyone needs to understand that our brains are designed to seek patterns to make sense of things that otherwise have no sense. That's why we see elephants in the clouds, and statues in the rocks. It doesn't mean those things are there, just that we are highly suggestible and will impose pattern where none really is, in order to make our brains comfortable.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by whatsthatthingy]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Sorry folks, just trying to get to grip with this site... I still see half an Egyptian statue head in that previous pic. Maybe I see things, but I don't see elephants or sheeps in clouds. Strange to me anyway...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsthatthingy

Good point look what I have for you... Also noteworthy is the fact that NASA's constitution authorizes it to co-operate with agencies directly concerned with national defense and specifically obliges it to withhold from the public information classified to protect national security'. It is; therefore, by no means impossible that information has been withheld. If NASA really does have a secret interest in the Monuments of Mars, it would be expected that such an interest would also have been manifested here on Earth, in particularly, the three great pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza in Egypt.

[edit on [1Sep22]103030p: by slaveearth]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I still see half an Egyptian statue head in that previous pic. Maybe I see things, but I don't see elephants or sheeps in clouds. Strange to me anyway...

Can you point out what you see by posting a photo where you draw what you see?
I only see rocks too.

tnxx

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Lunica]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
What a bunch of foolish nonsense and total bunk. I could lay in the gras for hours and see anything I want to in the clouds, no different for a bunch of rocks. But in the end they are just rocks and clouds.

Maybe, just maybe there is no grand conspiracy, and maybe, just maybe things are exactly as you see them? Not that you would give that one thought, as it makes perfect sense to see those pictures of the moon and mars and jump to the most ridiculous, far fetched conclusion just because you want to believe so bad you fall for damn near anything.

But life would not be fun without all these conspiracies, huh? Better to -imagine- you see what you want than to recognize that life is actually pretty mundane, boring, and that perhaps our corner of the universe is still on the waiting list to be explored by aliens, and maybe there was no civilization sprouted on mars. Far be it from me to mention the obvious as in how odd it would be for a skull to be found in those pictures laying where it is? Must be pretty fresh, huh? Before you reply and tell me the Martian wind just exposed it, apply a little common sense and tell me why that is highly improbable. Common sense only please, no fanciful notions of elves and lizards......

I can't help but agree with you. Martian skull? A fanciful idea but I rather doubt. I'm afraid I still don't see anything except rocks and dust. I understand now why so many of my colleagues steer clear...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Ok here's what I came up with. Had a hard time finding a left profile Egypt statue on the net. Might be seeing something because I went to Egypt a few years ago, and that just looked so familiar a shape, who knows. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

THE MARS-EARTH CONNECTION By: Jason Martell 2002

mars-earth.com...

The pyramids and the sphinx on Mars seem to fit the bill. And if they are artificial, then the implications for our idea of ourselves and our place in the universe are shattering.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And there are these interesting links from hiddenrecords.com on Mars/Earth /Egypt

Starmap Egypt

Starmap Mars

Not implying anything. Just a different view I share. Just been going through a lot of Mars stuff today. Where there's smoke...

[edit on 21-9-2007 by whatsthatthingy]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsthatthingy

Fire !!!... ..were a camp fire was and now covered
with dust !!! Zeta Orionis home of what we call the Greys ??

It"s all come together from Zeta to earth to the farside of the moon
and then..they did this

Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed or downed alien craft, 65 alien bodies, and 1 live alien were recovered

.history is writen....this was no accident

Quote from .....tinwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

...including a City of Light... on our Moon could this be Alternative Three

Alternative One - Elimination of a huge portion of world population. Massive population thinning will be blamed on acts of terrorism.

Alternative Two - To build many underground bunkers, as large as small towns, to protect the government in seclusion until the surface population thinning was finished. They have built over 200 such "underground cities".

Alternative Three - To build a "transfer station" on the backside of the Moon, build an underground base on Mars and remove a certain limited "Noah's Ark" cross section of Earth's population, artists, scientists, engineers, writers, etc., to Mars as a survival colony in the event of "catastrophe" on Earth.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello !! Pretty empty in here..but I wiil post this !! NASA is #1
when it comes to editing Wikipedia the truth will never get out.

TextOne has to wonder; why is NASA so intent on filtering the Wikipedia content that the general public has access to?

www.darkmission.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
Hello !! Pretty empty in here..but I wiil post this !! NASA is #1
when it comes to editing Wikipedia the truth will never get out.

www.darkmission.net...

What else is new. If there's anything with all the darn Mars pictures, they all look tampered with to some extent. This must be the most frustrating subject I even started to chew on...

Here's a site I found on Mars Anomalies. Caution: VERY lengthy reports, and Aspirin might be required afterward

[edit on 25-9-2007 by whatsthatthingy]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If NASA is so hell bent on editing pictures, I have to ask...why put them out for public consumption in the first place. The best kept secret is the one you don't tell anyone about.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHorseChestnut

as far as editing pictures ..more in the the air brushing..NASA became
real good after 71

From Zorgon...

Yes by Apollo but you need to scan old books that were printed BEFORE 1971...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
the ‘skull’ looks more like an Imperial Storm Troopers helmet.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHorseChestnut
If NASA is so hell bent on editing pictures, I have to ask...why put them out for public consumption in the first place. The best kept secret is the one you don't tell anyone about.

I just realized this Mars topic doesn't really belong in the Dark Mission thread, but more in the Mars artifacts thread

Since NASA is a public entity, they have to disclose at least some of the pictures to justify all these costs. But you would think that they would publish the ones that are without any evidence, or the ones that the evidence can be masked without to much tampering, call it a glitch and keep the real interesting ones secret and hidden from the public? Just speculation on my part anyway, as there's no way to really find out

Cheers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join