It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics, since you can talk to spirits and have a better under standing of the world through your d

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Psychics, since you can talk to spirits and have a better under standing of the world through your developed senses...

1) What happens a soul after death?

2) Do all living things have a soul? (Dogs, Cats, alien[if they even exist?])

3) Are humans the only ones who have psychic gifts?

4) Which religion do you feel is closest to the truth?

5) Is there heaven or hell or reincarnation?

6) What is the universe? (All of the galaxies pile up to form the universe but what is the universe exactly?)

7) How would one go about developing their psychic abilities?

Thank you in advance

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You will not get an answer, for they do not know. Bunk, foolery, GIGO, farse, story telling, blah blah blah. Sorry to be so forward, it's just fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

So many conflicting ideas in this forum. Even if one of them posted "the truth" in here, you probably wouldn't be able to sort them out.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

I could not have said it better myself. Scary what those words truly represent.

Take care,

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well, I wouldn't blanatly say I'm a full-fledge psychic, and I wouldn't say I know the world, but based on MY perspective and experience in life, I like to say I have those answers figured out, or enough to satisfy me for the time being.

Well, I believe that the soul stay either in a higher plane of existence (heaven) or a lower plane of existence for a while (hell), and the later become reincarnated.

-Yes all living things have a soul, but all things (non-living) can be a carrier for spirit energy left behind by a particular soul. I believe thats why some people believe some object are good luck, cursed, and have a spirit of its own.

However, I believe that, group of souls only pertains to a certain species, like how a human soul cannot be reincarnated as a dog, because our soul has reached a high level of consciousness, that only our brains can handle. Where as I'm sure souls of dogs can't transmigrate to souls of a fish. And I believe once each group reach a certain level of consciousness, the soul will need to find a new carrier.

-Well, "psychic" sounds kind of elitist, but I would say human are probably not the only species that have "psychic" gift. I mean certain animal can see magnetic grids and find their way home, bats can sense each other presences and never hit each other in flight. Its all really what you consider a "psychic" gift to be.

-I believe that all religion hold some truth to them, but religion or well religious doctrine has been challenged, revised, made a new through out the years. I believe however that there is certainly no definite religion, each religion suit a specific person's need, and while the concept my be wrong, its really the ethically and morally values in the religious text that counts.

-I can't fully say that I know about this, but I do believe there is a heaven and hell, and I do believe in reincarnation. Heaven and Hell, has many planes of existence, as the soul progressively become enlighten it is able to stay move on a higher plane of existence. And ultimately the role of reincarnation, is to one day return to god, however, I believe reincarnation in the physical world is unnecessary once you reach a certain plane of heaven. And souls can be tricky, I mean from what I made out from various texts, a person has many level of souls or one soul has many level of existence, so yeah I'm still trying to figure that out.

6) What is the universe? (All of the galaxies pile up to form the universe but what is the universe exactly?)
- Haha, I don't know, but don't listen blindly to science for answers, its always changing and all just theories, not fact.

- It works a little different for everyone else. For me, my abilities "awaken" during my the peak spiritual development.

Now when I say spiritual development, I don't mean I was trying reach enlightenment or develop telekinesis. What I mean was I wanted understand myself and the world, through philosophical mean based on natural influences (I look to nature and experiences for answer) and already-obtain knowledge.

Basically, what sparked my spiritual development were several thing, one was an identity crisis, I just didn't want to become like my friends, and I didn't like the fear preached by this one fundamentalist Christian convention my aunt took my family too as I child. I didn't want to become scare of the dark and fear satan when I was 12, nor did I want walk in someone shadow, having no remorse for others.

Not to drag this any longer, I'll summarize everything from then on. My spiritual journey started in freshmen year in high school, certain abilities didn't awaken until mid-sophomore year as I progressive became more mentally mature. Junior year was when I began reading on other religious concept many gnostic and Buddhism, to better my life and understanding of my abilities: concept such as the subtle body, the cosmic drama, and then based on those I reapply those so it can suite my life. Junior year was when my abilities was at its peak.

But then senior year came, as I became more actively social, and more interests in friends, and more overwhelmed with school and work, was when I began losing it. It would take a tragic event, to spark my spiritual progression and abilities once more. Though I wouldn't say I'm as philosophical or eager to understand life as I once did.

To summarize my blabbering, I like to say with spiritual knowledge, come spiritual powers and a deeper connection to yourself, the world, and God (well how I view God at least.)

[edit on 19-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Psychics, since you can talk to spirits and have a better under standing of the world through your developed senses...

death is only of the body, the soul continues on unrestrained. Where it goes is dependant on the individual

Yes

I would say yes.

I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ

Yes, Yes but it is seperation from God, and no.

Three things, Matter Energy and space time. The first two populate the third.

I wouldn't try, I believe many mistake psychic abilities for spirit interaction, you will have it when you need it. Of coarse I am still working on that levitation thing, no results so far, I will keep you informed though

Thank you in advance
No need for thanks, especially after rereading my comments

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Where it goes/what it does is dependant on who it is. I believe that in between lives, a soul has a choice. However, if someone say, attracts a lot of negativity, they mind not end up in a good place for that time. Likewise, if they are more positive, then the place they reside will most likely be more positive for them.

Yes.

No. Animals can often sense things we can't. Some of these things can be explained scientifically, but some can't.

There is none that is closest to the truth. All have their rights and wrongs, their truths and untruths. No one is "better" than the other.

I believe all religions are originally meant to be a road towards higher understanding. But people tend to misuse their religions and use them to be judgmental and cruel, instead. Therefore, they never reach their goals.

Reincarnation. However, there are different places you can go in between lives.

Energy?

Meditation. Clearing the mind. And practice. But don't practice while your mind's muddled up with the day's stresses. You'll never get anywhere.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would not call myself a psychic and I have never seen or communicated with any spirits, but I have done quite a bit of research in this area and would consider myself more in tune than most, so I'll lend some of my opinions... I should warn you that a lot of my ideas are conflicting since there are many things I cannot know. Therefore I am both an atheist-skeptic and an open-minded believer (I refuse the title "Agnostic"). I have qualified my responses "IF a God exists", etc wherever possible. In my answers, presume that I am assuming all the phenomenon you have mentioned actually exist, which they may or may not.

1. I am not certain what happens after death and I don't know that many people can be. Personally I am terrified of the idea of just not existing after death at all, but I accept that it is one possibility. My other strongest feeling is that after you die, you will exist on another plane in an immortal, perhaps bodiless state. You will remember everything from this life, as well as instantly being able to recall your "life" prior to becoming human. You can choose to be reborn on Earth again or go wherever you want.

2. All animals have a soul, although not all souls are created equal. A human soul is perhaps more advanced than an animal soul, which is in turn more advanced than a plant soul. I feel that some animals are in a state of evolution.. for example, I feel strongly that my dog will be a human in it's next life (if reincarnation is possible.) Whereas traditionally "unclean" animals like pigs are in a state of devolution, it goes full circle like the Buddhist Wheel of Samsara. There is the possibility that non-living things on Earth have souls as well.... specifically minerals.

3. What do you qualify as a psychic gift? Some animals can see in infrared and hear tones that are outside of the human range... does that make these skills "extrasensory perception"? No... these are natural abilities for these animals. Furthermore, what people consider psychic gifts are a natural underlying ability in all humans. If anything "paranormal" is real, then it is simply "normal" and completely natural, just unexplained.

4. I feel that all religions have a piece of the puzzle to offer, but none of them hold all the truths and have been corrupted over the years. If a God or Gods exist, I don't feel that it is a micro-managing entity that demands praise of it's creations. However I do think there are entities that will offer protection and guidance if you ask them, whether they are a form of God or simply an advanced spiritual being I don't know. If God exists, the most logical scenario for me would be "God is everything and everything is God." God was a single entity, all that was at one point. It was all-knowing, and yet it knew nothing since it was the only thing in existance. God divided itself into all the various pieces of the universe, to experience all of existence. God could not know joy without being sad, wakefulness without being tired to compare it to. For this reason, all people are really God that has agreed to play a role. Before they came into existence, the murderer and victim agreed to take on those roles to know what it is like to kill but also to die. For this reason, you are just as much God as I am, we are equally God as God itself. That philosophical rant being said, I also feel Evolution explains life on Earth perfectly well.

5. The only heaven or hell is the one you make. Yet neither exists in reality...although what is reality? If you are expecting a Christian heaven when you die, you will probably go to a location on the next plane where Christians have congregated together and created a thoughtform that appears to be a Christian heaven. It exists because they think it. In the same way, you can create anything you want for yourself in death. If you want a giant mansion for all of your friends, all you have to do is think it.

6. One explanation as I have mentioned is that the universe itself is God. However, it could also simply be matter that exists without any supernatural occurance. It is too vast for anyone to know. The thing about the universe is whether there is another universe outside of it, that contains another universe, which contains another for infinity. Similarly, if God created all that is, who created God, and who created God's God? When you go back infinitely far, none of this makes any sense... there literally cannot be a beginning.

7. I believe that if psychic abilties truely exist, everyone has the capability to develop and harness these natural abilities. (With the possible exception of those with anemia (iron deficiency)... long story.) You are psychic whether you know it or not. Just like all people have the ability to ride a bike, but if they aren't shown how by people who can, they will never learn that such things are possible. Those that do find it by accident without any guidance will likely fall off unless they perservere. Therefore it is something all people are capable of, but cannot master overnight. Unfortunately developing these abilities does not come with training wheels.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here is a skeptic's take on it, just to keep the balance:

Nothing. There is no evidence that anything like a soul exists.

No. See 1.

There is likewise no evidence of anything that could be called "psychic" ability. The only so-called psychics that have taken the million dollar challenge put on by James Randi have failed miserably under double-blind, true scientific conditions to demonstrate any ability whatsoever.

Religion is poison. If people could just follow the main rule of all major religions: Do Unto Others, etc., that would be more than enough to keep everyone happy.

For that to exist, there'd have to be a soul. So no.

Science still doesn't have the answers to that one, and maybe never will. Does it matter? The universe is where we exist. That's all we really know for now.

Since there's no such thing, you can't. Work on being a better human being.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well i used to believe in psychic phenomenon my sister who is a medium herself and coming from a family of long spiritulismn you would say yes i do believe. But my eyes have been opened now i feel different.
I do think there is an energy this is our true life form, this energy i feel has been trapped with in the soul.
This life on earth has been endless cycle of reincarnation because we the true energy has been taken over and trapped by the beings that power this earth today.
They are different from us they are power,wealth mad, selfish a race of greed and warring.
The time is nearly here when all true energy life forms will be released, this world be left in chaos and confusing, i pray i am one of those light energies.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

1. What happens to a soul after death

--- that depends on your ego fixations.

2. Do all living things have a soul ?

Mu

3. Are humans the only ones who have psychic gifts?
You need to get a cat, dog and some gerbles
(yes,,,, its very apparent when you pay attention)

4. What religion do you feel is closest to the truth?
--- Ancient Egyptian/ Sacred Science
Hinduism
Buddhism (mayahalasomethingcantspell) Zen most specifically, Pure Land, Tibetan and Shingon if you want to be more proactive.

5. Is there heaven or hell or reincarnation?
. Again, depends on your ego fixations. If you believe in hell or heaven you will take a trip, and then head toward your next incarnation..

6. What is the universe?
The physical experiance of the Divine Consciousness.

7. Developing your perception, paying attention to your senses. Actually there are some who teach 'classes' on this. I'm not typing all that here, but it is possible.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't like the word 'psychic', and I don't believe there is such a thing - as far as the 'definition of a psychic' goes. But what little I get to be a part of - I'll tell you what I've found.

What happens after death depends greatly on the person who died. Their beliefs and so on. There is a heaven and there is a hell and there seems to be a time in witch some folks kind of stay in that confussed state and don't go anywhere for a while. Generaly, the soul that goes to heaven goes strait on to heaven. Those that go to hell - I don't know if they are just waiting for the time and then are cast down come judgement day or if they go strait away... I don't like to fill in the blanks with my own opinion. So we'll leave that blank a blank.

There does seem to be a time of confussion - like a foggy, hazy, unable to 'get it together or think clearly' stage for some. They are the ones we think of as 'ghosts' (btw - I don't like the definition of or word 'ghost' iether... but what else should we call them?) It seems sometimes they don't seem to understand that they are really dead. Or that it happened so fast that they are still waiting for something to happen.
Anyway. It seems the dead do come to us even after death.

We (people) have souls.

Again, I don't like the word psychic, but no, people seem to have LESS of 'the gift' than do many animals. These gifts are natural and we all have the abilities (to differing extents) - and animals are more apt to do what's natural than us humans.

I believe the Bible is true - 100%. I don't believe that some guy telling us what to do and how to do it is anywhere near religious or right. I think it's sinfull actualy. So to say what is closest to the truth - I would say the conservative nondenominational church - those that teach the Bible and not mans ideas is the closest to the truth. For me, that means The Church of Christ.

I believe in heaven and hell. Not in reincarnation, but in ressurection.

The universe is eternal - never ending. It is space and time and all creation. For us the universe is the earth and surrounding planets and stars. For the fruit fly the universe is your fruit bowl and your kitchen, and possibly another part of your house - if it gets that far before it dies. It's a very relative question, but untill we leave our physical bodies, we are very limited.

To developing your abilities, it's important to get close to your maker. Understand and learn about your self and your surroundings and learn about and really understand that the spectrum of the things we see, hear and feel are so very much more than what we physicaly see, hear, feel, etc. The physical body limits what we are capable of doing... but the real you, the gut feeling, the intuitive self inside is far greater at understanding. You DO gather all the information. All you have to do is learn to trust that just because 'it don't compute' doesn't mean it isn't real.

Remind me to give you a good literal example of this so you understand what I mean (I think I'm running out of 'max' charactars' here).

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I had a prom the other day and have had fotos developed it looks lyk there are orbs on there could you tell me if this is true and who is it?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Since you think that 'they' will not know than you must be a psychic to tell that so please enlighten me with an undeniable demonstration of your gifts.

Your reply defines foolery.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

I believe however that there is certainly no definite religion, each religion suit a specific person's need, and while the concept my be wrong, its really the ethically and morally values in the religious text that counts.

And that is exactly the problem where everyone wants to 'customize' a religion to suite there needs because if we did that all the time we would have thousands of religions instead of many.

This demonstrates the lack to stick to a path and not deviate from it which is a main problem in the world today. Religions are control devices designed to separate the world because if they were meant to unite than we would have one global religion but somehow I don't see that ever happening.

Even when one does choose a religion they may not prefer it because it doesn't suite them, well thats life its not always fair and doesn't fit to everyone like a perfect mould. At least if someone makes the moral choice to stick to a religion than stick to it and stop modifying it to people likes and dislikes.

If this becomes the norm we may as well pretty religions up and sell them under 'premium life packages' with customizable rules and options.

Thats not religion, thats insanity.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
After death, your soul will awaken in a point past our understanding of time. We would call it the future, but to those already there it is the present.
You would have to know what a soul is to know what is capable of having a soul. A good mystery for later.
I don't believe humans have psycich gifts.
There is a heaven and a hell. Hell is life without God.
The universe is the singled out reality you live in currently.
Because I don't believe in psycich gifts I don't think you can obtain them.

I believe in the Christian view of religion. Although Christians don't typically agree with me.

Have you ever seen a real psychic? If people were even a little more intelligent, we would go insane on this planet. Thats why God gives us limited knowledge. In place of knowledge we have wisdom. Those who don't learn from the past are bound to repeat it. Very wise words.
Aliens and spirit guides are just fallen angels messing with people. Jesus said to test the spirits. He obviously knew that we would be able communicate with them on some level.
Use a little logic and learn about the past. If someone actually had the ability to predict the future why would they continue to need money.
When I sleep, my mind stays awake. This is due to a sleeping disorder. I have encountered many beings in this state. They are angels, the fallen ones. I know because they will admit it if you ask the right questions. My body in that state is filled with light. Theirs is not. To sum up the situation, a fallen angel said " We don't dislike humans, we just don't see the need for you".
Use wisdom when looking into these things. You will never achieve the human idea of super natural abilities. If you want to know what will happen in the future, learn from the past.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by popeye0314]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
After death, the body waits (while decomposing of course) for resurrection. The soul, as far as the believing Christian, goes strait to a place of paridise. There are no regrets, no questioning of the timing or reason for death - everything is perfect just as it is. To see a person after they have died who has went here - they are healthy, glowing - well, kind of shining with happieness and peacefulness and love. No physical problems (illness, broken leg, disease etc - no limp etc). It seems to be active and wonderful there. There is play and purpose, but I don't know what it is...

People have a soul. Animals do not.

I don't call them 'psychic gifts', I think of them as natural senses that we all have. Some are stronger than others, and some people just refuse to be aware. Humans are not the only ones - all living things have their awarenesses.

The truth is the bible. Mans oppinion of what it says can be untruth though. It was not ment for private interpritation.

There is heaven and hell, there is no reincarnation. Man is appointed but once to die.

Think of the universe like eternity. It continues forever. What we know and see and understand is so small, so tiny compared to what is out there that it is like a grain of sand compared to an entire world of beaches.

To develop your senses - begin to be more aware of things. Remember your dreams, listen when you think all is quiet ... look for quiet places in nature and sit and be still. Let your mind drift without thinking thoughts. Let things BE without trying and without forcing or making things compicated. Start looking at what you always thought of as coincodences. Many things happen all around you, you just don't notice becuase you conscious mind chooses to ignor them.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

It is true that psychics receive their awareness from spirits or discarnates, but those who actually converse with discarnates are referred to as mediums. Not all psychics acknowledge the fact that they get their awareness from spirits. Those that do are often referred to as psychic mediums or spiritual mediums.

1) What happens [to] a soul after death?
Once free of the body, the soul faces The Light. In that state, there are those in The Light who grant a "life review." This recap enables one to understand the impact made (good, bad, and indifferent) when in the flesh and within one's sphere of influence. The spiritually corrupt generally ignore the lessens of the life review and do not strive to amend significant karmic debts. These prevent themselves from ascending to at least a basically spiritual place in The Light.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

Near-Death Experience Research Conclusions

In the traditional Seven Plane paradigm, the spiritually retarded are indirectly forced to reside on the First or Second Planes. Most souls gravitate to the Third Plane, a point just below basic spirituality. The basically spiritual souls or angels gravitate to a city of light in the Mid Realms, generally on the Fourth Plane. The saintly types ascend to the Sixth or Seventh Planes; most do not stay there - due to a lack of spiritual stability - and lessen to the Mid Realms.

The Fourth Plane is where all the religious heavens are located. These consist of large communities of people who collectively use their energies in The Light to construct beautiful astral landscapes and cities.

The discarnate dimensions largely consist of many special interest groups.

Any creature that displays emotion has a soul. This includes most animals but does not include insects.

Psychic gifts are actually telepathic messages given from spirits. Sometimes those messages are given to animals as well.

Loaded question.

There are elements of truth in all the world's traditional religions. The one spiritual truth that is in all of them is The Golden Rule.

There is no archaic god as is depicted in Judeo-Christianity. But there is a nonliving and infinite Light on the Other Side which judges everyone in accordance to their spirituality, not their religious affiliation or what god they worship.

The hellish planes are the first through third. Especially the first.

The heavenly planes start on the fourth, where, as stated previously, the religious heavens or religious communities are located.

Reincarnation exists through choice. No one is forced to incarnate. The more intelligent souls generally prefer humanoid embodiment.

The material universe is the product of the long-term vision and genius of The Original Creator who used The Light in order to manifest The Big Bang. Before doing so, a prototype galaxy was first created.

After The Big Bang, the Godhead was totally and irreversibly divided up into trillions of basically spiritual, yellow-energy, fourth plane, angels.

This is the true meaning behind the well-known idea: "There is a piece of God in all of us." As we are all what is left of The Original Creator.

1. Daily meditation.
2. Daily sincere prayer for guidance.
3. Striving to live by The Golden Rule.
4. Finding a way to serve others.
5. Rejecting lust and egotistical energies as they arise.
6. Radiating love (aka Heart Chakra Radiance) daily.
7. Aligning oneself with spiritual sources from performing the above.

Thank you in advance

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

1) What happens [to] a soul after death?

In the traditional Seven Plane paradigm, the spiritually retarded are indirectly forced to reside on the First or Second Planes. Most souls gravitate to the Third Plane, a point just below basic spirituality. The basically spiritual souls or angels gravitate to a city of light in the Mid Realms, generally on the Fourth Plane. The saintly types ascend to the Sixth or Seventh Planes; most do not stay there - due to a lack of spiritual stability - and lessen to the Mid Realms.

The Fourth Plane is where all the religious heavens are located. These consist of large communities of people who collectively use their energies in The Light to construct beautiful astral landscapes and cities.

The discarnate dimensions largely consist of many special interest groups.

The hellish planes are the first through third. Especially the first.

The heavenly planes start on the fourth, where, as stated previously, the religious heavens or religious communities are located.

Reincarnation exists through choice. No one is forced to incarnate. The more intelligent souls generally prefer humanoid embodiment.

After The Big Bang, the Godhead was totally and irreversibly divided up into trillions of basically spiritual, yellow-energy, fourth plane, angels.

This is the true meaning behind the well-known idea: "There is a piece of God in all of us." As we are all what is left of The Original Creator.

Hi

I totally get the 1st through to the 6th and 7th planes and the fact the godhead was broken up in the beginning but my question is this.

If the godhead was broken up into " all" all being every living soul. Where do the souls of the alien beings go? I take it they do have souls so do they reside on these planes too? The highly spiritual aliens are they on the seventh plane?
Once you are a human soul do you always have to reincarnate as a human soul as some people say they are of a grey soul.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Hi

I totally get the 1st through to the 6th and 7th planes and the fact the godhead was broken up in the beginning but my question is this.

If the godhead was broken up into " all" all being every living soul. Where do the souls of the alien beings go? I take it they do have souls so do they reside on these planes too?

Exactly.

The nonliving and infinite Light on the Other Side, judges all souls, including those alien to us

Without The Light, there can be no stars, planets, souls, or an Original Creator to manifest a Big Bang. The Light is what enables reality to exist in the first place and it predates The First God or Original Creator.

The highly spiritual aliens are they on the seventh plane?

Yes.

There are discarnate Saints, usually stemming from cultures in medieval systems that are not spiritually indifferent, who have stabilized on the Sixth or Seventh Planes.

Keep in mind that there are many sub-dimensions within each general plane within The Light.

Once you are a human soul do you always have to reincarnate as a human soul as some people say they are of a grey soul.

We all have a choice as to what humanoid species we choose.

However, if we are alien in nature to that culture (e.g., a saintly person in a Grey body), then there are serious problems in regards to acclimation, for obvious reasons. In which case, even surviving childhood would be highly questionable.

Those who are spiritually retarded but who have great mathematical, engineering, and spatial relation aptitudes do well in Space Race cultures that are generally spiritually indifferent.

Regardless of culture, we are still held accountable for our actions and intentions in The Light because we chose to incarnate into that culture in the first place

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join