It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darawin's Witnesses.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ugh, these guys are so freakin' annoying!

So anyways, the other day I was chillin' at my house and I hear the doorbell ring, so I go to answer the door right. Lo and Behold, it's those damn Darwin's witnesses coming to tell me the "Good News."

So they come in with a book, it's their "Holy" book called "The Origin of Species" right. They start telling me how cool it is that old "Curious George" down the road is our cousin, and how cool it is that they have been liberated from religion and the feelings of guilt that religion and God places on them. They have been set "free" they tell me, they don't have to fret over the idea of striving for perfection that the "Godly" believe in.

I'm like "Yeah, sure. Sounds interesting guys, I might think about converting over," while in my head I'm thinking "get out of my ****ing house you plebeian bastards!"

So yeah, that religion is too weak for me, Idealists like myself don't have time for that weakness.

Anybody else out there agree with me?

[edit on 17-9-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So I guess this hasn't happened to anyone else? That's weird, I thought these guys were everywhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Jokes puns and pranks is over this way.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

Who said this was a joke?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The fact that you say theres a group of people called "Darwin's Witnesses"

Or, uh, "Darawin's Witnesses", whatever that is.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah, there is such a group. These guys are very real and very ANNOYING.

As a matter of fact there's actually a couple of them on this site.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, I can't find anything about them on google, but if they chose the name Darwin's Witnesses, then it is probably satire, and quite funny at that.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm with ya Mr. 300 , I don't wanna use the word "hate" but I truely hate them !!!! , I don't believe in any of Darwin's stuff and I will never be brainwashed into believin' that stuff .I don't wanna get into more detail 'cause I don't want any debates started on a fellow Avenger's thread. I've been waitin' for someone to say this , thank the lord it's you bro !!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Hey, thanks man!

How ya been buddy? Sorry i haven't been on the threads for a while, but school is really taking up a lot of my time. I still try to read the posts everyday but I wont be posting as much.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I've been doin' great , same thing with me on the school stuff , It's taken up my ATS time

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What's a Darawin's Witness? Like some weirdo who beleive's all of Darwin's stuff? Duno but it sounds awful.:shk:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeslayer

Wow...ya sum'd it all up SexySlayer !!!! I've had a few of them pesk me around my area

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Never had to deal with one of those. Hope I never do! I think I have a solution for you guys, though:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Good solution SexySlayer
... but I'm a super hero
... gotta let the Punisher do all the shootin'

[edit on 20-10-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Then zap 'em with your superpowers! Here are some other options:
:bash:
(poison spam)

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hehehehe..... I'd choose the Poison
.... I've never seen that done in my lifetime .

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

There's always a first! Next time they bother you say "Would ya like some spam? Because that's what ya brain's made of!"

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hahahhaha... you're so darn funny SexySlayer !!!! Sometimes I feel like tellin' them off but I'm too much of a nice guy . Maybe you could assist me in givin' them a :bash:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I'm not so great at tellin' people off in real life either. I just like to tell friends what to say to jerks. It's fun. But I do think I could help you with this one, as long as I had a nice can of
!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Cool !!!! I've got a new partner in crime fightin' !!! Lets go whoop some Darwin worshipin' ...........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join