It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 Gates of Hell - York, PA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok, my girlfriend & I went out last night for a drive. We ended up at the 'Seven Gates' (not really by mistake, just wanted to see it)...well, other than getting a few chills, we didn't see much. Basically heres how to get there & what happened. You take Druck Valley Rd East until you see a little split in the road with a small white shop in the center of the fork, Trout Run Rd bears off to your left, take it...when you get back a few miles the nice paved road ends & turns into a dirt road for about a mile (?) the road comes to a very sharp right hand turn where it becomes Range Rd. I've heard (of course, all hearsay) that where the road makes the sharp turn, there used to be an actual road/driveway that kept going straight & that led you to the hospital. We saw where there was a path going back through the woods (actually 2 paths) but no 10' high gates only a farmers gate across 1 path, the other path was open. The area is marked VERY well with Posted signs & I really didn't want to get shot last night, so we didn't go back. There were no police patrolling the area either. Like I said we got a few chills which I don't mind, but she hates, so we sat for a few minutes and mosied on our way. I run a diesel truck, so I couldn't hear any sreams or anything nor did we see any apparitions & I wasn't chancing shutting my truck off, cause if this was true (?) I wasn't chancing having my truck not start in the middle of nowhere. Granted there are houses along the road, but father away than I would have liked to walk. As I was saying, we drove away and about another half mile up the road the road becomes paved again (which is really strange)......and eventually brings you back out at Druck Valley Rd. In a nutshell, didn't see or hear anything, but now that my curiosity has spiked, I'm sure last night won't be my last time back there.

Chris

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
maw heffer. i just got back from the seven gates about 2 hours ago. my friends and i got past the first gate and unfortunately only the first gate. see we weren't scared but the owners of the property where the gates fall are a bunch of d bags. they called the cops and flipped out and kicked us out. the correct gate is on the corner of trout run where there is a pull off with 3 gates. two of them are hard to see. the gate you want is the one located in the middle. it is red and hid very well by the under growth. if you look hard enough you will see it. my advice is to find a parking spot down the road a bit and walk to the first gate so that way the stinkin owners don't see you and call the cops. but see what those wienys don't know is.......im going to that first gate again in a couple days and im going UP that trail and im going to the TOPP!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There are no 7 gates or so. Only one and the gate was to some mansion that used to be in the woods.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
well, me and my friends went on a search for the gates. it is really hard to find them. there are many different pathways that lead into the woods, long drive-ways, hiking paths, and just some abandoned trails. we got to one that we thought was the gates but we still are not sure. the first thing that threw us off is that the first gate we saw was not much of a gate at all. it was one of those gates that is specifically built to keep cars out. so we all got out of our cars and started to walk. we saw no gates but we expected this considering that there are rumors of the gates being torn down and that they are still standing, and if you believe it, that they can only be seen at night. we walked about 100 feet down the path and saw a formation of concrete and bricks (kinda like the base of a gate) on one side of the path, and a little bit further we saw another formation on the other side. this was a bit strange taking into consideration that the formations alternated from one side of the path to the other and that gates would have to have two parallel bases to keep it up. and not to mention that we walked though all of them except for the last one, the seventh. but that was only the last one we saw, there could have easily been others and the fact that we walked through the fifth and sixth gate turned us off to the Idea that is was the gates because we were all freaked out about going. I'm not saying that these are the gates, I am mostly saying that they are not. so if you come across the same thing, then think about it.

happy huntings

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the actual hell part is in between york an Hanover PA, there is a small town with a big paper mill and it has a hellishly funky smell and the people walk around like zombies.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MSFproductions

um, Trout Run Road IS Toad Road. a few years back the name was changed. there's a little dirt road off to the side where Trout Run Rd turns into Range Rd...that's where you're supposed to go to get to the Seven Gates. I'm going there sometime this week.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MSFproductions

Trust me man its there. i used to live in York, PA and i went there recently with my friend one night and we saw it. you cant tell from the road. it is grown up with bushes and crap. but if you look you can see it. we backed the car up and shined the lights on the woods but they didnt go into the woods. they just stopped at the tree line. it was freaky! i wouldnt mess wit it. its really scary back there.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

Yes I did here of the seven gates to hell. it's scary if you ask me. i live about and hour away from it, but i have never been there. it's also in the book called weird pa. if you ever get the chance get it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You have a better chance finding God than finding these gates considering they do not exist. I've been to the area numerous times. However, it is a fun time running around in the dark getting spooked.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

yes i've heard of it and been there. it has a huge gate and on the iron gate is this phrase. THIS LAND IS HARBOTH, HE WHO ENTERETH HERE, and i can't remember the rest, i was there 40 years ago and i live within 20 minutes of the place.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It is off Toad rd in York Pa near the town of Hallem. I am supposed to be goin there tonight with a bunch of friends and one of them used to live in langcaster and has been there and said stuff was thrown at him, it was freezing cold in the middle of july, and there was black smoke all over the place. he said it was one of the scarries moments of his life but he agreed to go back because even before i met him ive wanted to see it when i did meet him i asked him about it and said we deffinetly need to go. so me and a group of kids r goin out there and i will tell you all what happens.

ohh and they say no one ever made it past the 5th gate and i hope to make it that far at least but who knows

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I live in York pa ... AT Hellam their are many story's to this... if you wonder some say a mad man used to live their also after wards and kill thousands of people... some say as you go down or the gates you get a lot of paranormal things happen to you and no one every went past the 5th gate which is kinda sorta wrong their is only 5 gates now...so we are told. but the legend is their is 7 and then the building... which one mad man lived in after killing thousands... and even driving by at midnight you feel paranormal one night a man and wife drove by it was on the news he went crazy ... and killed his wife and put a a dead deer beside her with its head cut of...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i actually been there, the myths are true, urban legends what have you, its a real place, and you can feel the evil as you approach. i would only suggest some one with knowledge of spiritual protection venture into the gates. i will be going back soon ,better prepared than before....

take heed , he who enter into thine realm where evil prevails!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FullMechaPilot!

That is not the one for York PA this one is in NJ

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I live in PA. that place is real, plenty of people go to it but it's near impossible to find. The story is that they weren't mysteriously killed they were brutally killed. I live like 1 hour away, but i've never been there. i don't really want to. at the end of the gates is the asylum where the mental people escaped from, it's a real place.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
what is the exact location of the 7 gates of hell in york pa?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join