It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The grand unifying conspiracy. My questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So there is this grand conspiracy called loosely the NWO, the effort to reduce population significantly and install some kind of draconian nation....I get this much (and correct where i am wrong please).

However, here are some questions I have. Is it true that countries like venezuela, cuba, iran, old iraq, north korea, (maybe russia?) are the only countries against the usa? If so, are they really against the usa's power move for world domination or are they somehow in league with the usa behind the scenes? If they are somehow in league, why not just let themselves be conquered?

Why make a us constitution in the 18th century if it is so hard for the nwo to get rid of it now? Surely there would have been nwo agents in the continental congress and amongst the nations forefathers.

Vladimir Lenin, Alex jones says he was in league with america somehow and that cuba was funded by the neocons or something to that effect.
What was the reason for a cold war then?

Who actually opposes the nwo and what does the nwo stand to gain.

last, for now, would a 1 world government really be that bad....your personal thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

I believe it would because it does not allow for creative expression and the proper demonstration of individuality. Freedom is essential to happiness and I dont see happiness being in line with nwo.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Anyone have any insight on this?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
someone with any comments at all....

join