It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Photo's with sections smudged or blanked out!!!!! weird

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is truly interesting.
These are taken Nasa probe then why would the navy have fuzzed up certain parts.
I also found a few more photos like these ones with the same shaped fuzzed bits. What could they be a UFO, a secret military base or even a weapons test site.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Nasa air brushes moon, earth, and mars photos on a regular basis. They have whole compartmentalized groups to airbrush these objects out. check out both these videos about 8 min all together. Very interesting. www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

1. Some sort of pointed protrusion

2. Same type of pointed protrusion

3. Same thing again BUT! It has a SHADOW, which shows that the object/protrusion is elevated at some height above the surface of the moon.

I can't imagine that's a natural feature on the moon.

Very interesting pic..!

[edit on 9/17/2007 by quick]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think the picture above is the most interesting also because of the nature of the shape thats been airbrushed, to me these areas look too "selected" to be random bad pixalation or resolution. One of the other images airbrushed is nearly a perfect square, but you cant zoom in on it because you get the message "image is unavailable".

Im not at work today, so im gonna scour these images to find more, but I am tempted to put the lot on an email to NASA and request an explanation just to see what kind of bull explanation they give, probably something about light reflecting off marsh gasses causing a blurring effect on the lens lol

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

OK ignorethefacts can you explain to me why there are square blurs on those lunar pics?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by blahdiblah]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blahdiblah

Its called pixelation, easy and simple. Dont try and make something of nothing

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

If transports of the size need to take mining equipment to the moon were seen, there are far far too many people and telescopes looking up for them to be hushed up. Dont forget many people have an awfull lot of equipment these days, recording pictures automatically to computers from home Telescopes.
There are probably thousands of telescopes trained on the moon at any given time

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thats all well and good if you are thinking of man made objects manufactured on earth and transported to the moon. My ideas are that the blurred images are of alien technology thats been there for generations, sustaining an alien colony inside the moon.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I concur turbohale. When you've retired astronauts going on record to the sightings of ufo's and 'being warned off' with all those goodies up there like H3, there must be very good reasons we have not been back by now.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Here's another video about them talking about airbrushing images:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
First of all, thanks for being one of the few ATS members to properly spell weird.

I before E except after C - Unless you're a weirdo..

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
That last one definately is hiding something not usually found on a lunar surface. And their photoshop department didn't do a very good job of it.

Tell us what it is then, what is not usually found on the lunar surface !?!

Is it a linux penguin?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Y
It's like pulling a green tarp over yourself in a wheat field trying to hide from the man, lol.

Thats not so silly, really..

how to hide an Air Strip

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turbohale
My honest opinion is that I dont think any Government cares too much what we think, all they want us to do is believe what they tell us and to live a controlled life.

But by not covering up their cover ups, they only lead us to NOT believe them. So the logic is flawed.

#1 - "You think they would cover things up better if it was they didn't care what we thought."
#2 - "They don't care what we think as long as we believe that they tell us."
#3 - "Due to their lack of effort, we DON'T believe them."

Leads to #1 again.

Thats the reason why Government agencies or departments like NASA, ESA, US Navy are so brazen as to cover these things up so badly as they know nobody apart from a select few in an inner circle knows the real truth, and nobody has real access to the information that matters ie the truth.

So they don't put any effort into covering things up believably, because we - as a majority - don't know the truth?

Huh?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
DONT PANIC !

As we speak someone will be preparing to come here telling you with utmost confidence that it is moon mining or a car park or trees or even a Soul Catcher.
Please save your laughter untill then

Oh.. Oops. My bad - I didn't wait..

But seriously, I'm all for honest posts that encourage questions, curious interest etc.. but recently there has just been such an influx of "deep space craft" "drones" and other stuff, that the threads could be merged into one and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

They are full of either people expressing why they don't believe, or people going "OMG THEYRE HERE!!!!" and yet most likely the bottom line, as usual, lies somewhere inbetween. No one ever looks there, however.

There have been many, many images here of curiosities on celestial bodies that have ended up being proven to be image errors. From the little lines of huts on the moon to the latest lot of deep space earth sized crafts.

People are just TOO willing to claim "Yes thats 100% what it is, thanks for the post." when there are so many things that could cause such defects. But nooo, we're in the age of 'belief'; the age where if you don't believe everything put forward, you're a fool.

The sad part is I came here to read posts from like-minded people; who put forward things just like this, but not to just to pat each other on the back and squeal in glee - no. But who put forward views and evidence that either validate or invalidate the many images and clips that are put forward.

Someone posts footage of a cleanly viewed, extraordinary and other worldly craft captured in an immaculate setting, with perfect focus, then we MUST discuss that it may be a hoax.. So many in those threads were poo-poo'ing those that did, with torrent's of sarcasm.. If you dont believe, YOU'RE A DEBUNKER.. Off with you.

Someone posts still images of a 'drone' easily replicated in any 3d-modeling app. If you don't believe it's real, YOU'RE A FOOL. Off with you.

Someone posts footage of blurry blobs, purported to be in "deep space", along with flowery music that lulls you away with the faeries.. The originators have been noted to reply with such hysterical defense such as "DEAR GOD, HOW CAN YOU DARE ASK ME QUESTIONS.. I THOUGHT BETTER OF THIS PLACE.. I LEAVE YOU, YOU FOOLS !!!!11".. And that these all just happens to coincide with a certain liar and frauds movie, well.. I won't go there.

We're in the age of Belief. Where those who question or criticize are considered the perpetrators of denial.

So, having laid that out - IMO the blurs in these images 'could' be due to splicing images together. Just like those on Google Earth. But then, lets not cloud the tale with logic.. I certainly see no evidence to facillitate a coverup, a failed coverup, a non-lunar entity, or anything else.

/rant

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well in all honesty when was the last time you lot looked at the surface of the moon through a telescope in your own home ??? Seems like lots of people making judgments without actually looking into it themselves ??? I see strange things going on up there all the time, Funny lights and strange objects near the edge of the dark side..... I only have a Polaris (MEADE) basic visual telescope but I have seen these things so I believe something is going on up there....

If anything I think its just NASA preparing for the Helium 3 mining sites, seeing as that is all actualy going ahead now, NASA clearing up all artifacts before the press release the main story about the mining.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Maybe... just maybe there isn't anything there and NASA are creating red herrings... just to keep people in a perpetual field of fear of the unknown....

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
There are probably thousands of telescopes trained on the moon at any given time.

On the dark side?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Oh come on, its been known for quite some time that they are covering up the bases on the moon and the traces of it. Nothing new here, unless you choose to not believe it, in which case I think you are letting your preconceptions of reality get in the way of logic and reason.

If you research all of this stuff, its not even a discussion of IF they are there anymore. Its more a question of WHY.

We can be pretty sure they are not made by man. We know there are aliens, so thats not new either. But I still want to know why they are bothering to cover it up? Whats the plan?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turbohale
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... ensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... &sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... &sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

As you can see, there are parts of the moon which have been smudged or blanked out, why????????

If there is truly nothing there then there is nothing to hide, I cant find anywhere with an explanation of why this is happening to photos.

These pictures where taken recently by the US NAVY Clementine probe, something is very much amiss.....

These images are certainly interesting. As someone pointed out, the object in the third picture seems to be partially visible. Doesn't it seem a little unlikely that NASA with a high level cover up in place, are content to release sensitive pictures with the airbrushing standards of the avewrage 10 year old? I'm not too bad with photoshop and could do a lot better myself, including fading in the correct shades of grey and getting the lighting correct. All seems a little, obvious somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join