It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gephardt goes nuts!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Read this CNN article.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is SUCH a badly doctored screenshot. I also visited the link and can say that the picture and story is a MUCH different thing than what you see above.

Although... I DID get quite a kick from reading that... Good try, though. Just make sure it's a little more authentic looking next time.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

EDIT: Plus, at the top, in the window title it says "Gephardt formally bows out of campaign 2004", while your title was competely different. Plus, your picture (I COULD TELL) was definitely fake.

PLUS, for those of you who dont want to bother typing in the address, and want to read the actual article, HERE YOU GO...
www.cnn.com...

EDIT #2: Yeah, I was just re-reading my post and realized how much of an a-hole I sound like. I just wanted to say I'm SORRY! I also remembered that this is the Jokes, Puns and Pranks forum and that this is is what this forum is all about. Sorry if I made you feel bad, or angry or whatever. Sorry for bashing you.

I apologize.

[Edited on 21-1-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Since it's not mine, I am not offended. It was sent by a friend. And oh yeah, it's a JOKE!

new topics

join