It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thinking about going to adopt this bluetick...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
1 year old spayed female...all shots.

$75

i think she would get along good with my neutered male basset....i got my basset from the same apl.

i want another dog but i am nervous cause this boy here is my main man...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Awww both of them are cute. I'd say if your gut tells you to adopt the one, then go for it!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vckums

i think i am gonna go check her out...

i love my dude though.....

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
boondock what a great dog you've got!!
The only advice I would give, is to try and get the two together before you make a decision about taking her home. See if they will let you spend a few hours all together or even see if they will let you take her home for the night!!
I hope they get on as two dogs are better than one!!
I would be lost without my two and Im hoping to add more when I can!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

this joint has a real large area in the back where you can spend time with them....i already called and told them that i adopted keller and the lady freaked out.....she said that keller was everyones favorite and damn near demanded(in a good way you know) that if i come look at the bluetick i bring keller.

i planned on it though....gonna go into that play area and let him off his leash and see how they act together....i'm going to bring one of kellers toys and his favorite blanket cause it smells like us and it is HIS....i want to see how he acts if another dog cozies up to his blanket you know....

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Excellent idea Boondock especially with the blanket!!
My second dog was a resue (she had been badly treated and was 3 years older than my puppy) and I was worried how she would react and get on with him, Lewis was about 18 months I think when i took him to meet her. I've had her for 4 years now and Ripley is an angel, I love watching them play and then fall asleep all over each other. The only trouble I have is keeping a girlfriend, as I let the pair sleep on my bed!! lol
Edited to add that I've got Weimaraners.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
i love my dude though.....

How could you not!! Look at his face, he's adorable. He looks very content BD. I hope they mesh well and you bring home another lucky pup.

new topics

top topics

join