It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis 'Blew Apart Syrian Nuclear Cache'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
[edit on 17-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok a lot of garbled thoughts flying around this thread..

Some thoughts:

1) Its every business of South Korea to keep an eye on North Korean nuclear activities.. all nuclear activities.
That's what intelligence services are for, and that's how intelligence sharing happens between friendly nations and those with a common(although temporary) cause.

2)The South Koreans aren't too happy with the Americans in Korea. They are allies on paper but the people are becoming weary. South Korea is eager to pursue a foreign policy that is independant of American resetrictions.. cordial relations with Russia, peaceful relations with the chinese etc etc..

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus3

You are right on your statements, you actually see the problems now plaguing many of the friendly nations to the US that due to needs (protection) they have been faithful to the US.

Now this nations are looking at the financial advantage of what a liaison with China, Russia or Venezuela can do for them and their economy.

That is another problem facing American's supremacy, it can not longer handle China growing economy and pursue of oil producing nations and Even Japan is falling for China, Trading oil in Iran with the yen will boost the Japan currency thanks to China.

We are having the wars of the will and people don't even know how bad this war of wills is going on and who is becoming the losers.

In this new war weapon are only use by the bullies because they had lost the arts of diplomacy.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chaostheoryd

If there was ever an argument in favour of the premise ,"that the abused become abusers", israel is living proof. isreal treat their neighbours and guests with total disdain especially if they are not Jews.Now can somebody, anybody, explain to me the precise differance between a madman in Israel,a madman in iran,a madman in syria, a madman in america(the only country to ever use a nuclear weapon against people) and a madman in NKorea having nukes. As a resident of a republic in europe it makes no differance to me who fires first, im gonna die anyway. But at the rate that the leader of the so called "free world" is disposing of military equipment and personnell it is only a matter of time until he repeats history (yes it does happen) and uses his button to unleash mayhem on innocent peoples, it may surprise you to know that most of us in europe fear the excesses of the us more than we fear the rest of the world, this is possibly due to the fact that america has possible 100>150 yres of history to fall back on most of it spent in some type of conflict or crisis, and continually failing to keep its word (ie every treaty ever made with the native americans was shredded by american govts, just to steal their lands,) whilst european and eastern civilizations have thousands of years of history to fall back on, and learn from. We are well aware that a united europe is not a popular or well liked concept in america, so the us has begun to rattle the USSR cage as well. Now it does not take rocket science to figure out that in a world of falling childbirth, some other alternative quick (final) fix will be needed, ergo Nukes, now it would not really be a good idea if peiople who dont kowtow to the us had their own quickfix methods also.Would be unthinkable for the US to have a level playing pitch,even with their superior might and slanted playing pitch they still lose, (vietnam, korea,)They have inserted and propped up more regimes and puppet govts than most people have had hot meals and even the puppets turned on them and left them having to invent wars and conflicts, yet with total control of their peoples every move and their grip on the media the american people still believe that what their govt is doing is above question. Voicing an opinion that is not in conformity with the Govts, is an arrestable offence, God help you all, because you dont appear capable of helping yourself unless with brute force and ignorance.As one of your senators said "when the only tool you have is a hammer ,all your problems better be nails". When you run out of nails what do you do with the hammer?.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Daedalus3

You are right on your statements, you actually see the problems now plaguing many of the friendly nations to the US that due to needs (protection) they have been faithful to the US.

Now this nations are looking at the financial advantage of what a liaison with China, Russia or Venezuela can do for them and their economy.

That is another problem facing American's supremacy, it can not longer handle China growing economy and pursue of oil producing nations and Even Japan is falling for China, Trading oil in Iran with the yen will boost the Japan currency thanks to China.

We are having the wars of the will and people don't even know how bad this war of wills is going on and who is becoming the losers.

In this new war weapon are only use by the bullies because they had lost the arts of diplomacy.

You are obviously BLINDED by both your anger and bias. In my eyes you are the bile spouting the propaganda and therefore your credibility is forfeited by those who Deny

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ikema

You are obviously BLINDED by both your anger and bias. In my eyes you are the bile spouting the propaganda and therefore your credibility is forfeited by those who Deny

That is all you going to contribute to the thread? What a shame.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Oh come on, that's just plain daft. The Mossad is the best intelligence agency in the world, and if they found out about Korean nukes, the Israelis' would do exactly what they did, bomb the heck out of it. And we just torpedoed a S. Korean freighter carrying enriched uranium to Iran. The NEXT big event for Biblical prophesy is a nuclear war between Israel and the Camel jockeys. The Samson option. When Mecca vanishes, Islam will cease to be a credible, to the A-rabs, religion. A muslim just told me that. And all of a sudden, things will get really good in Iraq, and in Afghanistan. Our boys can come home. I think this will happen within the next year.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikedon1

Boy, you wrote a lot, and a lot that should be addressed. Before I forget it, we did not lose in Korea or Vietnam. Our troops were ordered to avoid winning. It was a war to make money for the arms dealers, and to smuggle drugs into the US. Our 200+ year history is not something that 'we' rely on to teach us what to do. We, unlike many, utilize world history. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. To say that Europe somehow knows more because they have a longer history is ridiculous. Perhaps their longer history is the reason they don't work, or produce, nearly as much. And the 'world' is not having a problem with declining births, just the Western world, and that is not a problem in America because so much of the rest of the world is busting down the doors to get here. Asia and South America are exploding in growth. I really feel for you in Europe right now. One of the problems is the massive growth of the Arab population, and they are immigrating everywhere, and causing problems. They refuse to assimilate into the cultures due to their religion of the Moon god from Palestine. It is a 15th century tradition, and they demand to eventually take all of the world by force. Convert or die. Apostate Muslims are peaceful. You should be aware that the reason, that I am aware of, for the resistance to the unification of Europe, is because it was prophesied in the Bible, and it is not going to be a very nice government, but a 'beast'. However, that being said, there was also prophesied a country or great city, called Mystery Babylon. It will be the richest, and the most powerful country on earth. It will have never seen modern warfare at home. It will be a land divided by rivers. And China and Russia will get together to totally annihilate her in about ten years. Have any idea who that may be? Doesn't matter if you believe the Bible or not, it is already happening, and will anyways. During the Persian Gulf war, America utilized high tech to produce a large head in the sky above Iraq, telling them in Arabic to surrender to the Americans. Same tech will be used to produce an appearance of whoever they want to set up to rule. World wide, and in local languages. Has already been done once. I don't know about anybody else, but I want out before it gets too hot. Yes, you do have reasons to hate America, and there have been many shenanigans by 'our' government. And God will hold her accountable, in your lifetime. But there are many half-truths and lies out there, just be careful not to be repeating any.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
2)The South Koreans aren't too happy with the Americans in Korea. They are allies on paper but the people are becoming weary. South Korea is eager to pursue a foreign policy that is independant of American resetrictions.. cordial relations with Russia, peaceful relations with the chinese etc etc..

I can personally back this up.

I had the pleasure of living in Seoul for awhile. I was never quite sure how people managed to do it, but they always picked me out as Canadian and thus were very accepting.

They confided to me a lot of their true feeling towards American involvement in their country. They felt (feel) that America is the primary force that keeps them from being able to diplomatically reunite Korea under a single democratic Government. that American presence is the main reason that "lil Kim" is able to maintain control of North Korea, because he using them as an excuse to promote fear that America wants to invade North Korea as he alleges they have taken over the South.

I'm happy to say that from what I saw South Korea is very much it's own nation, even if they are forced to play nice with the US.

BTW, they have an expression for US Troops which translates to "Like (dirty/foul/immoral) animals". Unflattering to say the least.

We are, of course, somewhat off topic here, so I'll say this on-topic:
What makes this Israeli attack not an act of war? For that matter, why is it not a warcrime since it was done unprovoked and only based upon suspicion?

Last time I looked, law (even international law) is supposed to apply to everyone equally. Why is it that some nations can flout it without invoking so much as commentary?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mikedon1

Oh, and we CAN say what we want, in the press (even tho it is owned by the Illuminati, who owns the government), in print, or on the web. However, that may not always be wise, as there have been many involuntary suicides by such people, or convenient sudden death. And if you know anything about Ron Brown, Clinton's White House attny., and his sudden involuntary suicide, he didn't talk, he just knew too much, exactly like the six troops involved with the 'disappearance' of the nuclear cruise missile recently. Didn't talk, but they could have. The vast majority of Americans have no idea any of this is going on. That is why they don't speak up.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

You are forgetting one very important fact. Syria is among those who have repeatedly said that they will annihilate Israel, and they tried it before, but could not. For Israel to allow them to gain the ability to carry out that threat would be suicidal on their part. And from what you just stated, I take it you would get mad and take it to the UN to protest the Syrian nuking of Israel? And they would do what, after they stopped laughing? I don't think I like the latter option.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
Syria is among those who have repeatedly said that they will annihilate Israel, and they tried it before, but could not.

Proof please.

Also, please refer to the link in my sig as to issues involving translation coming out of the mass-media propaganda machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join