It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Owns the Bushies?

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Bushies are on thin ice after killing too many whistleblowers. A good soldier who sees a weak, bizarrely compromised rich kid scheming the deaths of the best men in his own country won't just slough it off. Bush Sr. has so many enemies in this country that it's a wonder he's still circulating. Now that he's about 80 and probably lapsing--soon to begin failing in memory, the real question is: Who and what were Bush Sr. and his close cohorts working for? Bush Jr. is seen as the idiot Prince--nowhere near competent enough to master the overview of such parties. So, who do they rely upon when Bush Sr.'s brain becomes too porous to stop all leaks?

Some historians who study intel. and the underside of US history, refer to the (DuPont) Dulles-Bush faction in CIA. And who was Allen Dulles? The Dulles family was a Rockefeller/Standard Oil family and John Foster Dulles, Ike's Secy' State, was prime in getting tons of lead gas additive to the Nazis, plus other major corporate boosts for Hitler, along with Prescott Bush, Georgy's grandpa. And Allen Dulles, the CIA head axed by Kennedy before Jack was eliminated (a Bush Sr. role in it, says much evidence--including Hoover's own memo), worked directly for DuPonts as boss of United Fruit in Guatemala. It was the perfect training ground for a Frankenstein. As Smedley Butler said, Brown Brothers (Prescott Bush's employer) used soldiers much like mercenaries in the region.

So, we see DuPont and Rockefellers being the major controllers in the case of the Bush-Dulles intel. faction. But there's more to it than that. In 1913, Rockefellers conspired with the Rothschilds to undercut the gains made by Andrew Jackson all the way back in 1829, when Jackson eliminated the aristocratic/monopolistic sole printer of US money, the Second Bank of the United States. Although a menace to native Americans, Jackson had the guts to do it. He was the first winning Democrat. All previous presidents had been part of a Virginia dynasty: rich planters, then along came a common man who ended the Rothschild-dominated Second Bank of the US' creeping aristoctacy. *Madison, Lincoln, and others feared that such would be the ruin of the US.

Rockefeller and a Warburg fronted for the re-insertion of Rothschild as prime owner of currency printing. In 1913, while much of Congress had gone home for Christmas break, Rockefeller and Rothschild minions pushed through a vote for a new "Federal Reserve Bank of the United States." It isn't of the United States, actually---it's mostly foreign-owned (Rothschild shills). Somehow, they saw WWI coming and wanted to get control of US capital, before the Brits and French began to lose out in some foreign ownership. The Fed merely prints money, then pretends to lend it to the USA---it's a total fraud, the linchpin of NWO power and the reason the US is as sick as it is, at present. We were betrayed back in 1913--back into the hands of the Rothschilds.

So, despite seeming modest in terms of stated wealth, Rothschilds have control of US capital (the current main one is Ely, who was promoted after Amschel, the English Rothschild, committed suicide or was suicided several years ago). Amschel supposedly hung himself on a 5' tall towel rack, but he was over 6' tall. Did he, too, see a major Rothschild scheme of bloodshed and misdirection, sabotage of peaceful international order coming (the neocon prong in the Mideast, 9-11, and further paroxyms of such operatives' stab at empire)? The new round appears to be an attempt to curtail human freedoms.

Film producer Aaron Russo says that CFR member and cousin of David Rockefeller, Nick Rockefeller (LA investment banker) told Russo that the Rockefeller (and likely Rothschild) goal was to wrack the human population with disaster and get the entire human population "chipped," microchipped for easy control and monitoring, etc. in order to make the desired empire of elite control more easy to manage. Read the various articles about it for yourself, if that sounds too bizarre to believe. Something is truly wrong with Rockefellers. And there are worse indicators of mind control and cult/narco corruptions among the Rockefeller elite. *Such developments aren't all that unexpected after a life of crimes against humanity and sneaking behind the backs of all humankind to foul the lives of millions. Some super-rich parents reward their children for being antisocial--as long as they don't get caught, they're prime heirs.

In other words, a number of disturbing indicators suggest that when Bush Sr. dies, the same thing will go on, unabated. Who will do the worst point man duty is a question we need to examine closely. We need to be mapping out the new faces of the thing, in detail. It tends to cluster around the black budget, dirty money, and, of course, Federal Reserve/Rothschild minion families. J.P. Morgan, himself, was a correspondent banker for Rothschild back in England before leading the monopolist movement here in the late 1800's. And Morgan interests were working with DuPonts in the McGuire affair--in which Gen. Smedley Butler blew the whistle on their attempt to fund a fascist movement here in the US, modeled on the black shirts, brown shirts, etc. and fascist veterans' organizations in Europe in 1934. It was very sick, and the Morgan/DuPont interests were excited by Hitler's success in the Night of the Long Knives and wanted to do something ugly here, too. The plan was to "remove" Franklin Roosevelt from actual power and appoint a "Secretary of General Affairs" to run the show from behind a curtain. Later Speaker of the House, John McCormack ran a committe that substantiated Butler's claims with various witness testimony. Ironically, on the day that JFK was hit, a Col. Phillip Corso says he was sent by military brass to protect McCormack from being hit, also, on the same day. If Corso's claim is accurate, then it was thought that the same DuPont/Morgan (alt. Rothschild NWO) interests were scheming another bloody rampage.

Why do we put up with such crap? Read Daniel Hopsicker's books, Barry and the Boys, and also Welcome to Terrorland. There is so much dirt on the Bush/DuPont/Rothschild/Rockefeller mob, as it has been called, that an epic sea change of events and political consequences is most ripe for happening. It just needs a concerted, highly visible push by the best of us.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You neeed to go look at the beginning of the Rothschilds. The original rothschild was actually named Bauer. He was a German. I think he was a silversmith. But he was not that poor....on the outside. The Germans used hessians in the American Revolution that were mercenaries fighting for Britain.Somehow Bauer had ties to the Kizer and after the war, the German people wanted his head. Now Bauer was a bit of a megalomaniac. His journals show that and he also horded gold. Did I mention he was a zionist?

The king of Germany gave him 3 milllion to pay the hessians while he escaped to Denmark. Herr Bauer then took the money, changed his name to Rothschild and instead of paying the mercenariesinvested the money based on a stock tip he received.

After the windfall of money came in from the investment, he set up 5 banks. He ended up becoming the richest man in Europe. The finacial records were never examined, and there is no doubt why. He was a mason. He left the fortune to his son and left rules to be ruthless in business transactions and never disclose the family worth. After that the family became more powerful as governments borrowed from them and eventually the USA owed them money from the Civil War. That is how they gained control of the Fed. We as a people have no control over this stuff. Unless we are to blow the lid off it.

But we might get taesered and taken to a sanitarium for being schizo.

I like your post. Good Research

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gl2

I believe that if you can see them and know their names then they are not the ones ultimately at the top of the pyramid.

Certainly, the banking dynasties have been central to the calling of shots and the directing of the foreign and domestic policy of the USA since at least the Spanish-American War.

While one can point to Harriman and Prescott Bush and others for the bankrolling of Hitler's rise to power, I suspect they were taking their orders from somewhere else. And I would further venture that the same elements who built the Third Reich are in the middle of building their next similar enterprise in the USA with hopes of franchising the same to the world.

[edit on 19/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There's an excellent book by our own Conspiracy Master Jim Marrs called Rule By Secrecy. I read it when it first came out and was inspired to reread it since Mr. Marrs' affiliation with the site. I'm about halfway through reading #2.

There are a few things I'd disagree with that I didn't pick up on when I first read it, but it is well researched and has some great info about the CFR, the Fed, international bankers, the Trilateral Commission, ruling families, and just about any conspiratiorial group you can think of.

It's practically an encyclopedia of conspiracy and is written in a way to make it easy to read in small chunks.

Available on-line new for about $10, or your library probably has a copy.

You won't be disappointed.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
if this stuff is true..which I personally lean toward that it is. what would be the best way to get it out there?...Honestly, writing a book and profiting off of it is ok...but there has to be a better way to get this info to more people that care and have the ability to do something. I mean a million average joes dont add up to one congressman or even (depending on what city) mayor

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Look into the occult, stargates, tarot, ritual magik, lucifarianism, and drug dealers. All disguised as christians, businessmen, politicians working tirelessly to bring a spirit, into a body using ritual like 9-11 for instance, using the changing of ages as a cover for the evil that will eventually prove its true nature to the world, after deceiving it. So Satan owns the bushes, but so does God because according to the biblical side of it, God allowed our country to be taken by evil as a curse because of our selfishness and lifestyle flaws..I think it could be true, though im not entirely certain the bible means entirely what it says in black and white.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I totally agree that these people are at the heart of most of the People's suffering around the globe to varying degrees!! All the while they are profiting off of our backs. I read somewhere a while back that the Rothschild's total fortune is estimated to be anywhere from 300 - 500 TRILLION DOLLARS!! They own about 60% of the world!!!

Since they run everything, it is damn near impossible to get an exact number, but I do believe that those figures are pretty close!! Remember, this didn't happen overnight. They have been accumulating this fortune for many hundreds of years!! They definitely have a plan and they are sticking to it!

I wish more people would wake up and work together instead of fighting amongst each other over petty crap! We all need to know these facts and work on this common global problem.

My .0002 cents..

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
First time poster.

It will be very difficult competing against this powerful faction because they control the money. Literally. When you fully grasp fractional-reserve banking practices you (at some point) realize these people create money (for themselves) and loan it out into the world in the form of debt.

We are slaves to the Money Creators.

Bankers are actually Money Creators. They obfuscate by using terms like "providing credit" and so on but the bottom line is 90 percent of every loan, on average, is money they created. Imagine the power one has if they and no one else can create money. They can create unlimited amounts of money simply by orchestrating loans amongst the numerous entities they control.

Btw, a century ago Rothschild was conservatively estimated to be worth far more than HALF the net worth of the entire planet. This was before he got control of the Fed and before the manufactured market busts in which they gobbled up huge chunks of America at distressed prices....similar to Rothschilds success upon the defeat of Napoleon.

It's a tough challenge. I would bet on them micro-chipping us. They control everything and there is zero meaningful resistance. And everyone wants to maintain their position on the human pyramid.

new topics

top topics

join