It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iam hearing wierd aliens signals on phone!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe it was just one of your friends making a crank call, knowing you would post it on ATS and look slightly foolish.

You never know though; you could have been chosen for the probe and the call was to see if you were home. Keep us informed!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules
Well what i ment to say was that the sound that i heard did not sound like normal but it sounded like very erie and scary

Believe it or not I had exactly the same experience today while talking to a friend of mine on a cellphone. We both freaked out coz the sound was the scariest and oddest we ever heard in our lives. Was like computer generated still more absurd and scifi like. Can't explain what it was. We hung up and after trying again everything went back to normal. Still echoes in my ears...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I dont think aliens have cell phones im sure they use more advanced technology perhaps it was your friend sending you a warped voice message

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
God damn alien telemarketers they piss me off

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
They be selling time shares on Uranus.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by onthefence81

haha, don't even joke you never know!

Dude i would be careful because there could be a small tear in space time just on the inside of your receiver. If you don't get it fixed, it could rip right open sucking life as we know it into oblivion.

Or maybe.. just maybe.. it could be another hotdog

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

Ah its probably just the feds wiretaping your phone, about 10 years ago I was experiencing wierd noises on my phone also. I was wondering what was going on so I called the operator and asked what was up and if there is a third line tappin in on my phone. Well after a 20 second delay the operator had told me yes, my phone calls are being observed by a thrid party. Shocked I asked what I could do about it, she said she don't know. Anyhow I thought this was nuts, Im not a drug dealer and this was before terrorism so I had no idea at what was going on. Then I figured that the raves I was promoting may have been the cause for this... Well no trouble came from this other than a little paranoia and maybe a few raves being shut down.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ive had that happen before...like all you hear is clicking noises in a form of a conversation. Its been a while since i have heared it but it seemed pretty interesting.

<< 1   >>

join