It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see into Area51 (possible method)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
First Im not condoning such activity in the slightest. Having said that I saw a video which give me an idea
www.videosift.com...

Now..what if you could boost the signal so you could fly from well outside (several miles) on the safe public land..one could potentially fly right into the zone with an RC plane and camera.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I do believe this has been discussed before. They'd probably have ways to disrupt your signal, and/or shoot down tha plane.
My best bet is just to buy about five thousand tanks, and run down the gates and force your way into the base (with an army of mercs on your side).

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
of course I shoulda known..back to the drawing board!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Don't you give up.
One day we'll get in there, and kick those EG&G losers' butts.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I still think it's a good idea and worth a shot. If you had a few expendable bucks, some time to kill, and a little RC skill, my guess is you might be able to fly in low-and-slow, especially if you start on the southwest access road and head straight to the S-4 hangers on the east edge of Papoose Dry Lake, bypassing the main facilities (and normal air traffic) on Groom Lake.

Assemble and launch your craft with no trace markings (including prints, etc), have an alibi and escape plan ready (ditch the controllers, etc), and you can probably minimize association.

Sure, there's a good chance you're little bug will get swatted down, and you should be more or less prepared to sacrifice your bird - not to mention that hardly anything happens on the surface anyway so you're not likely to see much.

Nevertheless, a deep pockets type with a bit of bravado, moxie, and some huevos mixed in with a hobbyist-adventurist spirit might, just might, be able to pull it off.

Even a very slight chance of capturing some close-in video would be worth a great deal - bragging rights if nothing else...

I'd love to see a video snagged in this way...

When you've concluded this "mission:almost impossible", W1, post it here for some major accolades and points. Or sell it to the highest bidder. Earthfiles and UFOArea, and many other sites I'm sure would love to get their hands on such footage - perhaps for a princely sum!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
LOL I used to be really into building model rockets and had a few RC planes and I thought about the same thing many times and the best idea I came up with was a small stealth blimp. I could build a very small one and make it almost invisible by making it black and launching it at night time, wouldnt take to much to build and I think I could do it for less then 200$. If the blimp was less then 2 feet wide and made in a flat oval with a very small camera package and 2 rc ducted fans to steer it I really think it would be very tough to spot.

I do not plan on doin that though because I wouldnt want to end up in guantanamo lol but I do think it can be done. The absolute most perfect thing imo that just came to me as I typed would be a very acurate model of some small wildlife like a RC lizzard that would slip by but would they detect RC activity?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That's excellent, Slick -

Or how 'bout just an RC controlled rock? Have it roll forward, take few still shots or video, sit still for a awhile, roll forward, repeat. You can probably scurry in 90% of the way at night.

I guess batteries and such might be an issue. Of course, you can camo the upper surface with solar cells or something to recharge during the day, then truck forward when the coast is clear. In fact - you can lurk between some cover outside the hanger doors and then scramble in when they open. Now THAT would be interesting...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I got it. About 50 to 75 helium balloons attached to a gondoa with an rc prop motor making it somewhat manueveral. With a telephoto lens. As it draws fire hopefully enough of the balloons would keep it up to at least get a few good shots in. The good stuff is in closed hangars though. It would be a stroke of luck to see anything getting a shake down in the airfield. Hmmm, some kind of stealth rc car, mini tank? Do realise you may go 'missing' if ever detected, or at least 10 yrs in federal prison.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Dang you guys beat me to it on the dirigible thing. I need to type faster. Love the rock thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What about using the worlds smallest camera (apparently) taped onto the rodent of your choice or if money allows dozens of mice and let them go..signal travels up to 5 miles wirelessly. You could stream it live online.

www.advanced-intelligence.com...

I've rattled up a quick artists impression for you

or

img231.imageshack.us...

PEACE

[edit on 17-9-2007 by SCOTS_BORN]

[edit on 17-9-2007 by SCOTS_BORN]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Cool, Scots! the rodent beats my rock, hands down...

I'd skip the sunglasses, though - they're a dead giveaway.

I think the robo-rat is the winner. It can sneak into the hanger, and if it gets caught, oh well, you're just out a few bucks for a furry camera.

I'm willing to partially fund this expedition. We need some volunteer robo-geeks, a remote rat-cam guy, and a human gopher or two to get in as close as legally possible and let our robo-rat-cam loose and steer.

When can we get started?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I love the rodent thing. Didn't Iran recently accuse US of planting squirrel cam packers?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Plus I just read the Chinese made a pidgeon thats brain can be controlled to go left or right or up and down. With the ability to manipulate where the anilmal goes then I really think it would work and work well but I just would not want to harm any animals or make them suffer but if it could be done safely to them then sure.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I just feel the need to point a few things out.

First,

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

Attempting to perform any of the activities suggested in this thread is a crime.

Second,

Trying to spy on a known Top Secret government facility in a time of war could be construed as an act of treason. With the total disregard the current leadership of the country has for the constitution already, do you really want to go down that road?

Third,

Flying ANY aircraft in a restricted zone, much less over an active airport like Area 51, is a SERIOUS violation off FAA rules and you WILL get MASSIVE fines if not federal prison time.

You will get caught if you try anything like this. They have very high--tech monitoring devices for miles and miles around the base. They can pick up rabbits hopping around out there. They are always scanning for and sure as hell can triangulate a simple radio signal to find you as your controlling your blimp/plane/RC car.

What do you hope to see? Do you think we have captured alien spacecraft sitting on the other side of certain buildings that you can't see from public land? Maybe they forgot to build a roof on the alien hybrid center and you can get a view of that.....

You're not going to be able to see anything you cant already see on Google Earth. You can get better information by researching certain sites on the web as they have done things like camp outside the gates for a month or two and some of the sites even have taped conversations between planes and the tower out there. You get the added bonus of not risking prison time too.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Evil Kitty:

Thanks but we don't need your "warning". In case you failed to recognize it as such, we're on a thread in a conspiracy forum enjoying a bit of a thought experiment on some intriguing, speculative, ways one might explore the hidden, the unknown, the denied...

As a long time licensed pilot and good patriot, I and my fun-loving fellow posters have no intention of violating your over-active sensibilities. Most of us have also been researching the topic of A51 and the rest for years if not decades, so we really don't need you to condescendingly remind us little misfits what might get our weenies slapped. We know all about Google Earth (and many more better sources than you perhaps), know about the EG&G goons, the hangers and all the rest. So what?

Anyway - thanks for knocking us down a notch or two. We'll all fall back in line now and be good little boys and girls.

It was fun to think outside the box - even for only a few posts. See y'all later...

top topics

join