It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you researching 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The question is a simple yet complex issue for me. I first came looking for answers to the anomilies of 911 and to understand where the discussion was at on the internet.

But why did I come looking? Well just more than 5 years ago my first born passed from this place to the next. She was here when 911 happened and was maybe somewhat aware of how it affected me.

During the week leading up to her funeral I was witness to some incredible coinstances. Without getting into a long and weird diatribe suffice to say things I noticed at the beginning of the week didn't mean anything until the end of the week culminating at the reception after the funeral.

Now we all have moments of dejavu and the like, but these moments had physical realities that kept adding up to a overall sign that she was still around but on different plane of existence.

I have felt these feelings of her being around periodically ever since. Which leads to the reason I'm here. She gave the clearest sign ever the day after Christmas 2006.

Did she say go to ATS and look there? No, but the sign was clear that I needed to take a closer look.

Now have I found what I'm looking for? No just more questions. Why was I nudged in this direction by the other side? The only answer I can think is that at some point I will be part of an rise in the collective awareness of our world and the people behind the curtains doing things that lead to more suffering and less security for all.

My question to you is: Why are you here? To find the truth or something close to the truth? Or to tell us all where we can stick our "nutty" ideas we come up with to explain what happened on 911? To press the buttons of others? To escape the reallities of modern life?

P.S.: My mother who passed away in 1999 would have loved this site. She listened to Art Bell on the radio religously for years. She also had a extraterestrial experience that I may relate to this site in the future, as much as I know that is.

InfinityO'Reilly, over

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
InfinityO'Reilly, as a mother myself, may I express my deepest condolences in regards to the passing of your child. And I believe you that you were given some kind of message or sign from beyond to explore what happened on 9/11. I've no doubt that your child, having known how much it affected you when those planes slammed into those towers has been giving you those messages, just as you say. All I can say is it's great that you are able to receive messages of this sort -- not everybody has that ability, so in this regard you're very fortunate!

I'm here because 2 yrs ago myself and 3 others saw a large triangle UFO flying over the coastline of Lake Erie. I've come to the conclusion that this was an advanced military craft. So knowing that we have such advanced crafts up there and that our gov't is keeping this a secret, I wondered what other secrets are they keeping from us?

So for this reason I've been researching on what happened on 9/11 especially because the Official version does not match up to hundreds of well documented facts on what really happened that day. The fact that our gov't has been keeping secrets on how technologically advanced they really are, tells me right off the bat that there's a whole other gov't out there that's running our country -- and that it's covert -- and it's this covert gov't that's responsible for what happened on 9/11.

I also think that when we finally get the truth on what happened that day, other things about this gov't will be revealed too -- triangle UFO's included.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Iam researching 9/11 because i have a background in aviation and law enforecment, also common sense i can see several things are wrong with the official story.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
becasue the official story does not compute, and therefore needs researched.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

So for this reason I've been researching on what happened on 9/11 especially because the Official version does not match up to hundreds of well documented facts on what really happened that day.I also think that when we finally get the truth on what happened that day, other things about this gov't will be revealed too -- triangle UFO's included.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Palasheea]

Ya thats just it, the official story can't seem to hold it's water. Definitly not airtite.

Where is the entire testamonies and evidence presented to the 911 Commission?
Most was left out of the 911 Commissions Report.

Including the President and VicePresident whos testamonies had to be together and not recorded by video.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hey Ultima1, I was raised in a military familly so some of the aerobatics that day astounded me on 911. I've seen heavy aircraft do some cool stuff, but the Pentagon thing still bothers me.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Agreed and then some til the day I die.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I research 9/11 because of the feeling I had that very day and the days afterward. The information in the major media was coming too fast, the details so precise. They had it all pinned out with amazing, flashy graphics and language that seemed so well planned, not the confused, spiraling state that most Americans were feeling. The media was so collected and calm throughout, even into the anthrax scare not long after 9/11. I knew something wasn't right. Some truths, half-truths, and nontruths were being told on immense scale.

While the images of that days closed so many eyes and minds into lives of fear and paranoia, I think my eyes and mind were finally opened.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeaponsOfMassDistraction
The media was so collected and calm throughout, even into the anthrax scare not long after 9/11. I knew something wasn't right.
I think my eyes and mind were finally opened.

The anthtrax scare that was the best. Patriot Act here we come.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

My sister worked as an intern at NBC and guess what her job was... opening the mail. When she told her superior about her concerns, they gave her some gloves.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I research 911 because I don't feel we're being told the truth. I feel obligated to try to find the truth for all the innocent people that died that day. I had to work in Manhattan after 911 & breath in all the crap that they said was within acceptable limits. Therefore I also feel obligated to myself to find the truth in case it ends up killing me too. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I took a "red pill"(before the matrix came out) in 1995 and never looked back.

There is so much bs in the world that the stench is unbearable. Unfortunately, most peoples bs detectors reside on a micro level and they are unable to see the big picture(macro-ly speaking). It's actually rather scary when you seek the truth when you've been living in "disneyland" all your life.

Basically it comes down to the ultimate question: Are you willing to lose absolutely everything to obtain the truth? It's just to much for ordinary people to deal with.

It's clear as day to me that what happened on 9/11 is an inside job. I'm here on ATS to see how many people are strong enough to stomach the truth about that day.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04
Are you willing to lose absolutely everything to obtain the truth? It's just to much for ordinary people to deal with.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

I don't know if I've lost everthing, but plenty of preconceived notions about the ways things are have fallen away leaving a gigantic hole of anger and dought where part of me used to be.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I understand your anger.

I was pissed off in 1995 when I first took my "red pill". Luckily, I was just a senior in college so I was pretty young and educated. It must be tough for people to come to grips with reality as a result of finding out the truth about 9/11.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The biggest evidence against the official story is the lack of evidence that supports it.

top topics

join