It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erasing Posts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi guys, I've a little query here. In fact a couple!

Firstly, how do I erase my threads from 'My Profile' > 'Extended profile' > 'Threads'. When I click on 'Threads' I get a list of the 150 threads authored by me. OK. How do I erase the ones I feel deserve to be deleted? Any other method? 'My ATS Favorites' has just the top 50 subscribtions which can be deleted.

Secondly, where on earth can I find ALL the threads authored by me since 2004, ie, since the time I signed up? There must be at least 400 of them!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

No answers here my ATS friend. Someone or somehow erased one or more of my posted recently. ATS is looking into this.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Secondly, where on earth can I find ALL the threads authored by me since 2004, ie, since the time I signed up? There must be at least 400 of them!

I think if click the little icon next to your name in the recent posts list you should get there.

Or you could just click the following link. But it only lists the last 300 threads.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Not all the threads authored, but all the threads you are subscribed to should be www.abovetopsecret.com....

As for all your posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not the exact answers you want, but I can try to be helpful.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by apex]

[edit on 16-9-2007 by apex]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You can't erase or delete any of your own threads.
All you can do is unsubscribe them from appearing in your favorites list.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thanks guys! But the darn problem remains. I need to delete my antiquated threads authored by me and make space for the newer ones. I tried the normal google search (not through ATS) for 'mikesingh' and it led me to 'All threads authored my mikesingh' which took me back to ATS which showed only 300 threads! (That proves the world is round, what?
)

So the question is how do I get to my older threads above the 300 shown AND delete them?

Cheers!

[edit on 17-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Maybe you can ask a Super Mod to thrash your threads you want removed?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Maybe you can ask a Super Mod to thrash your threads you want removed?

Now why didn't I think of that?

But I need to get hold of a mod who can volunteer to do this for free!!

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join