It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is all a bunch of BS. When he's showing off his laptop's monitor and the "scope" (wow!) you can clearly see that the object is moving out of view CONSTANTLY. The guy has to adjust his telescope in order to keep them in sight. What we're looking at here today is nothing but a distorted image of the thousands of satellites we have up in orbit around this pleasant little blue ball of ours. The speed at which the objects need to be tracked is exactly the same as when I would be trying to track the ISS for example.

Now, if these objects would be further off "beyond space and time" (wow!) these objects would be near impossible to track. The slightest move they'd make would be magnified in insane proportions and would automatically bounce out of view. You wouldn't see it slowly sliding in a perfect orbital pattern.

Why can't these fools come out already and tell us their method? There's absolutely no independent proof. Don't tell me that they're trying to get a patent for this method... I would simply be ashamed to be a human being, even if these objects turned out to be what they claim they are.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yet again GK posts blurry objects in video's he just 'finds' but now the video's mention top secret higher detail images yet none are shown, odd that.

As always no explanation as to why they are blurry, how they are made or how he just happens upon these items.

Some unkind people might just suppose him to be a scammer...tut tut

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow this exhausts my patience. I am trying to figure out how to express what I think of this scam without getting edited by the forum moderator.

This is plain greed. The reason it offends me is because like most scams it preys on the gullible for money.

Whoever created this crap has provided no context to the "evidence".
No explanation of the technology used.
They stick teasers in and psuedo science like "this is level 5" "Wonder what level 10 is like"

There is no reason this can't be dust particles magnified given what they have shared as far as how these pictures were obtained, coordinates...anything.

If this person believes what he is trying to SELL, then open it up for scientific scrutiny, explain your methods and get independant verification by a large community of astronomers..amateuers or professionals..otherwise stop trying to earn a living off BS and preying on the gullibility of others. It's a sick way to live.

A really bad hoax. Please...I hope this forum goes away and whoever created this crap gets the Karma comming to them.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

To the Director of F.A.S.T.:

Ok, now I was and am still intrigued, thinking about taking a look up in the sky on a regular basis with some professionaly equipment, but at 1:59, that is DEFINATLY the ISS. The configuration of the solar panels in pairs in the back and opposite that as well and the typical reflection from those panels, I lined up another shot of the ISS from earth and its almost identical. I will give you, alot of the other shots you have are not the same coniguration, at least from what I can tell from the perspectives. I would like to know what the specification on the equipment you are using to film this, I am interested. Who knows whether these OTHER-NON-ISS objects are extra-terrestrial or the TOP SECRET militarization of space started back when we "STOPPED" going to the moon. The Disclosure Project (disclosureproject . org) had talked about the military weaponizing space (including nuclear weapons).

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sorry but what do you expect from the man who posted links to a website displaying photos of the Stockholm Subway system calling them "deep underground alien bases"? and showing 'Alien writing"

You should expect nothing better from 'Gridkeeper'.
Its all money and hoaxes folks.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I Want To Believe

But it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
the object around 2:43 looks like an 80's heavy metal guitar laying flat. there is a guitar strap and all.

I see it too. It's clearly a guitar.

What utter garbage this is. There's absolutely no context given for where these things are.

I gotta say, this past year or so, this forum has really gone to the dogs.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Episode 4. Time to rewind.

This one's 1hour and 10 minutes long. Just found it. It's free.

Episode 4. 1hour 10 min . Far Above Space and Time to Rewind.
blip.tv...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet

Agreed

and agree with you Trent....any slight aberration is not a UFO.....if I squint hard enough the light at the end of my street looks a little weird, but no weirder than these.

Edit - however before the lynch mob descends, Gridkeeper has an awful lot of videos on his YouTube profile, and I welcome his opinions of love, life, and everything as much as I welcome John Lear's..... great discussions either way.

Another edit - having watched a few minutes of video 4, I think Gridkeeper is just actually agreeing with us folk that think aberrations are nothing more than that. I should read more of this thread....and watch more of the videos. I am a bit lost......video seems to contradict itself.

PS that bloke at the end of video 4, the chap in front of the black board who I seen talking about his space time 'sod all math' theories, and how clear bluring of close proximity particles when the tether broke on STS 75 or 80, just would like to say he is full of 'brown blancmange'. Whatever his name may be which I forget.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Shambles]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't know what the f**k these objects are, but there intriguing. What I don't like is everytime I see Gridkeeper post a thread, he gets attacked. What's the point of just shouting hoax and attacking his character? This sort of behavior has absolutely no benefit at all to the thread, and some people want a constructive debate, instead of personal attacks and just lame shouts such as hoax!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Did anyone else get an advertisement for ATS while watching the video? I thought it was pretty humorous.

As far the images in hand are concerned, is it possible that these "objects" are some sort of cosmic dust?

Article on Cosmic Dust - Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Episode 4. Time to rewind.

This one's 1hour and 10 minutes long. Just found it. It's free.

Episode 4. 1hour 10 min . Far Above Space and Time to Rewind. blip.tv...

I just watched this video and identified everything on it. No big deal.
Let's see:

Intro. Aliens and UFO Mothership - From the Grolsch Beer Alien
commercial. Copied, segments extracted and colorized,
edited and manipulated by Gridkeeper from here:
Note. The church images were superimposed.

www.youtube.com...

1- A bunch of ufo clips from british Abby (Bambi) Parker copied
from Rense and edited by Gridkeeper with fake legends. Here are
the original clips:

www.rense.com...

2- The alleged Jupiter images that are not Jupiter of course.
Copied from the Interstellar movie and edited by Gridkeeper with bogus text.

3-Ufo clips from the UK copied by Greedkeeper from the 2004 IUFOC
Conference video, Rense website and edited with bogus text.

4_ More ufo clips from the UK by Abby (Bambi) Parker copied from
Rense website, the Cosmic Conspiracies website and Farshores website.

5- RAF Choppers videos by Abby (Bambi) Parker copied from Rense
and the other websites.

6- The red Batman UFO at the end by Abby (Bambi) Parker copied
from the same websites.

7- All the audios from the originals were removed intentionally.

Conclusion: Nothing relevant here, just old stuff that Greedkeeper
collected for his own amusement but added bogus legends and text
to display his prophetic message.

End of mystery ( If any ).

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yes, I saw an ATS ad.

Thanks free_spirit for the research. That explains the lack of background info on and supporting the filming of the images.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by homeskillet
the object around 2:43 looks like an 80's heavy metal guitar laying flat. there is a guitar strap and all.

I see it too. It's clearly a guitar.

What utter garbage this is. There's absolutely no context given for where these things are.

I gotta say, this past year or so, this forum has really gone to the dogs.

yeah, and isnt this joe escamilla fellow some kind of professional guitar player or am i thinking of another guy? in my opinion they are distorting common images.

pic

[edit on 9/17/2007 by homeskillet]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Arrrggh it's the dreaded blurry superhuge spacecruisers again!

When is this horrible pile of fakeness going to get brushed under the carpet?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
awww man,

I used to see these all the time with my 4" reflector telescope

why?

because My mirror and lens wen't collimated prperly.

thats why.

Stars and planets all looked like that, a streached blurred patten like the ones in the video.

can someone back me up?

oh heres an example of a collimation error

from

www.arnholm.org...

[edit on 16-9-2007 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 16-9-2007 by TrentReznor]

I disagree. I have studied with the University of Michigan Department of Astronomers for 8 years. I've seen enough planets and stars from atmospheric distortion of optical wave fronts or water vapor low level telescopes. This can be corrected with the right equipment. I believe in my humble opinion that these objects are not the stars or planets.

What they are, I can not say. But none the less it's very interesting and I have been logging these anomalies for 3 weeks now and they are there. I've only managed to see two of the 5 or 6 shown on the movie "Interstellar".

I can not say they are mother ships or ET's or they could be odd shaped rocks. But I can say they are not stars or planets.

So it's "to be continued" for my thoughts on what these are.

Please don't take this as an attack but I'm just trying to have a healthy debate. I don't have the answers.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
those are videos made in 3d studio 5 pro.

im just joking, i swears!

i look forward to the day when ill see some real , clear , legit imagery of something UFO-like in nature.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To me, it looks like they put on a filter that only allows infra red light, to enter the camera.

There is a suggestion, out there, that says if we use infra red equipment, we should be able to see things like UFO's more clearly.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

So, TheInfamousOne

Youve been looking at these things for some time?
So would you care to point out to us all whereabouts in the sky they are so we may all zoom our telescopes in and see them too, or is that information secret?

Give us all their positioning please, so we may all be enlightened.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sodapop04
Did anyone else get an advertisement for ATS while watching the video? I thought it was pretty humorous.

As far the images in hand are concerned, is it possible that these "objects" are some sort of cosmic dust?

Article on Cosmic Dust - Wikipedia

Cosmic dust?
this is how debunkers do it. They say COULD IT BE SWAMP GAS? oh is it ICE? could it be this and that how pathetic. Stop this denial can you not see its clearly shows artificiality and clearly some of the objects have flashing lights?

Post the pics of comic dust you say, or cosmic dust that has been captured this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join