It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' New Film "End Game" Changes Minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Alex Jones' New Film "End Game" Changes Minds

www.nationalexpositor.com

The National Expositor wanted to see what would happen if we sent someone with no prior exposure to the truth movement to review an Alex Jones film. We contacted a pro-Bush, mainstream couple and sent them to the premier of Alex Jones' new film "End Game." Could "End Game" be the film that finally wakes people up? Erin Alfaro, patriotic American housewife and mother, let's us know if her paradigm has changed with her review of the film below.

"End Game" By Erin Alfaro

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thank God for Alex Jones!!! The Endgame hype is rising!!Check out the trailer for the movie!Awesome to see a mind change instantly!

People, Could this be the film that frees the world from evil forever? I just thought I would post this.

www.nationalexpositor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
ENDGAME youtube

[edit on 15-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

I hope it helps wake people up.

Buy one of these by yourself or with a group:

Copy this documentary, and make it more common than AOL CDs.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I thought the End Game was just ok, about a 3/5

I think Freedom to Facism is FAR better, and would make people wake up faster, and get more pissed off.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you know that Alex will be

on Coast to Coast tonite with George.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I enjoyed your video and am always trying to stay one step ahead of the global elite and their sinister plans for the average joe. There are so many really great people on the planet today and we just cannot allow the plan to succeed. I want to watch this video for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I think Freedom to Facism is FAR better, and would make people wake up faster, and get more pissed off.

agreed. I showed it to my dad (economics guy) and he gave me the capital to buy 300 of them. I have been passing them out like candy to anyone who is interested

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I watched the film and thought it was alright. I learned nothing new.

However, I find it quite aggravating that Jones refuses to pinpoint those whom are truly to blame for this NWO agenda. The evidence is more than damning that this is all a vast Zionist conspiracy. The fact that Alex won't even utter the word "Zionism" is proof positive that he is either a shill or a chicken #. I choose the latter.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I liked it, but the only new thing I learned was when he went in depth about the people's republic of china and eugenics programs and their link to environmental orgs.... hmmm that's a very interesting aspect of all this. And what's happening in China is horrible. We should be at war with them if anybody... if thwe purpose of all Bush's wars in to bring peace and freedom to the world, what better place to start than in the pacific.

top topics

join