It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genome Project discovers Extraterrestrial abilities to modify DNA through a "biological internet"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Russian Human Genome Project discovers Extraterrestrial abilities to modify DNA through a "biological internet"

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

Some recent Russian DNA discoveries documented by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf in their book Vernetzte Intelligenz have been summarised by Baerbel. ‘The human DNA is a biological Internet’ with evidence that DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’ This suggests that ‘our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body, but also serves as data storage and communication.’ The Russian scientists and linguists have found that the genetic code ‘follows the same rules as all our human languages.’ In effect, human language did not appear coincidentally but is a reflection of our DNA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Interesting article, the fact that we only understand 3% of our DNA show how little we know about it.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by luis9343

hmmm, a language. Even though Major Malfunction did a good job of discrediting him, Gregg Braden comes to mind. At least Gregg's ideas might be in the right direction. Very interesting, a possible language deep within out DNA...

[edit on 16-9-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am sorry...

I don't understand what makes it 'extraterrestial' ...

I want to understand, but it doesn't make sense. Couldn't the language just as easily be terrestrial, but from a a very, very old civilization? Or if one believes, the work of GOD?

What makes it ET?
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This was already discussed, as was mentioned, in the Gregg Braden thread.

The word "language" is being used in the absence of another more accurate term, but it does not mean language like we are speaking. Tom Bedlam gives a good, solid, explanation in this thread, the one about Braden.

As I said there, how one spells YHWH from ACTG is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

They're not saying that there IS a language like what we discussed in the other thread (also, did you see my post above this one), they're simply implying that DNA follows the same rules as languages, and therefore could point to a possible language. And as far as I know, these scientists are not associated with Braden at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This has already been here 4 months ago. I was going to post it 2 days ago but I searched ATS first and its here.. so I just added the link to one of my own threads about blowing lightbulbs. This is a really good link by the OP you should read it all.

If quantum theory is correct, science can’t disagree that we are indeed connected to everything, including our extraterrestrial visitors! ‘To them we are the aliens!’ — Jess, (8 years old, Western Australia). What can I say: ‘Out of the mouths of babes!’

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
hi, i just got an email from kevinsmithshow.com...
talking about this DNA stuff...

very interesting

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by luis9343

To me a more logical reasoning behind their findings is that some coding of the DNA is passed down to offspring is influenced from direct learned behavior from the parents. This is how you tend to inherit your parents tendacies or preferences of certain things. This is also a lot of the difference between a dog and a wolf or coyote.

This is the time when common language and communal living had a chemical impact on parts of the DNA that led to a change in values. Social adaptability became more valuable than being the expert hunter.

I dont quite buy all of the ET stuff, but I can see how different frequencies of sound could change the construction of the DNA. I guess we could find some good uses for it if we can control its uses. It seems kinda scary to me though...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The creators are an energy life form.

The old stories of "Incubus and Succubus", that's them. Feeding off the kids in their sleep. For some reason they cant tolerate UV light. Guess we are kind of 'batteries' to them as we can go into the sun and get energy for them.

We have the technology to declare war on those energy life forms, even deny them their feeding time. What would they do to our DNA if we did cut them off?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The creators are an energy life form.

The old stories of "Incubus and Succubus", that's them. Feeding off the kids in their sleep. For some reason they cant tolerate UV light. Guess we are kind of 'batteries' to them as we can go into the sun and get energy for them.

We have the technology to declare war on those energy life forms, even deny them their feeding time. What would they do to our DNA if we did cut them off?

lol,
that is not true...

join