It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eagles Shall loose Just Before The End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It shall all come at the temperature of lightning. It shall all strike the nation of the eagles. For as the missles come out of the Far East, and shine even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the biggest death toll be! For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. And then as the lightning of consciousness comes out of the body, and shine even unto the ah; so shall also the coming of hell or paradise be.

Immediately after the tribulation the war report shall sound away. And the secret chambers of thought shall tell when the end of you all here on earth shall be. Then the demons (astral beings that is) shall fall into the sun at the proper timing. That is how the sun shall be darkened. And the moon shall give their light.

Lo, the time is "at hand".

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So are you saying the Eagles will lose the playoff game right b4 the Superbowl, or will they make it to the Superbowl and lose?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Can i ask where you got this info? Is this your personal Prediction or or did you get this from a source?

Thanks,

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
It shall all come at the temperature of light....

STOP!

Thanks for that, I was feeling a tad down this evening.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey OP,

Was that supposed to be dense?

Also, Nostradamus used quatrains. Try that, it makes everything sound esoteric.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
So are you saying the Eagles will lose the playoff game right b4 the Superbowl, or will they make it to the Superbowl and lose?

No, the Eagles will lose X Factor just after singing Hotel California out of tune

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Eagles Shall loose Just Before The End

It shall all come at the temperature of lightning. It shall all strike the nation of the eagles. For as the missiles come out of the Far East, and shine even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the biggest death toll be! For whosesoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together. And then as the lightning of consciousness comes out of the body, and shine even unto the ah; so shall also the coming of hell or paradise be.

Immediately after the tribulation the war report shall sound away. And the secret chambers of thought shall tell when the end of you all here on earth shall be. Then the demons (astral beings that is) shall fall into the sun at the proper timing. That is how the sun shall be darkened. And the moon shall give their light.

Lo, the time is "at hand".

I corrected your spelling ... doesn't that look better ???

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
hikix you crack me up
I'm sitting here watching Invincible.
Mabus... Nice name, but try not to take things that really don't make a lot of sense too seriously, like Nostadamus. Square pegs and round holes don't reaaly fit together even if you try to force them, if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Another prediction:

And they of the blood colored stockings shall again face the Evil Pinstriped ones. The Nation shall rejoice as the valiant messengers of good vanquish those who live in darkness. There will be, in this time, a prince from the far east and he will be called "Dice-K." And the people shall look upon him and know that the world was safe.

The time is at hand.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Yankees will win the nest but lose the following two.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
[edit on 9/15/2007 by kinglizard]

top topics

join