It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bounty Set Over Prophet Cartoon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Why is it that elQ, can threaten us everytime we do something that offends them?
What about the things that offend us? Do we jump up and down or publish threats or offer rewards to take them out.

Man, seems this is history repeating itself. The Crusades all over again I reckon.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chickeneater

Since when are you the epitamy of a religion whom you do not even belong to? Every word typed in your response is information begotten from news articles or tv reports.

You're starting to sound like the FOX News people. Stop it, you're scaring the kids.

You, my anonymous friend, are just as radical as those islamic fanatics. Now, I say to you, what is your faith? What makes it so accepting?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickeneater
Who here have had experience living amongst muslims for 20 years?

Me.

I do, and here is the truth: The closest thing to an evil religion on earth, that's islam.

Let me get this straight; #3 on your list says that Muslims have to kill non-believers, and you say you lived with Muslims for 20 years?

1. Promise of 72 virgins in heaven for the martyrs.
2. Women have no equal rights to men.

The virgins are promised to any one who enters heaven, not just martyrs. True martyrdom is dying during a war, protecting others, not killing yourself and others in a suicide attack. You lived with Muslims for 20 years and they never told you this?

Women have the right to vote, own property, and hold goverment positions. Now tell us, how long ago was it where women weren't allowed to do this in the US?

3. The rights, AND RESPONSIBILITY to pillage and kill non-believers.

Post your sources if what you claim is true.

4. Mohammad's 9 year old wife, with whom he consumated the marriage as a 60 yr old man. Plus many more.

She was 15.

See evil for what it is, don't let your PC cloud your eyes.

Ignorance and the spread of it is evil. Nothing harms humanity more than hate.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
IMO the Swedish government should put a bounty of its own on all known al-Qaeda leaders. Saddam's sons were undone by an informer so you never know the technique might be effective again. Naturally the Swedish government would have to offer witness protection to any informers.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

But how will you truly know who is in Al Qaeda and who is not? That would just give the people more power to hurt innocent Muslim civilians no? I mean if they offered a bounty for Al Qaeda suspects, what is going to stop a person from dragging in an innocent Afghanistan civilian, and putting a claim that he is in Al Qaeda member?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Women have the right to vote, own property, and hold goverment positions. Now tell us, how long ago was it where women weren't allowed to do this in the US?

Then can you tell me why in Saudi Arabia women can't even drive? =|

I mean, yes there are plenty of Muslim countries where they can do all those things you mentioned including driving, but why not Saudi Arabia? Why is that place so incredibly sexist and oppressive? I'd go into the other human rights abuses that Saudi Arabia does but I'd lead us off topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

Because the House of Saud are run by a bunch of chauvinists? I really don't know, but I know I don't care much for the House of Saud.

link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

I guess it all depends on which country you live in. Have you watched the CNN report "Lifting the Veil"? here is some footage:

CNN
Some Muslim influenced countries treat their women horribly, yet there are still some that does not.

link   
Well I am only referring to Al Qaeda core leadership in Iraq. The likes of the CIA should have some idea of who Al Qaeda key leaders are in Iraq . I would agree with you if the bounty was extended to Al Qaeda foot solders.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

You must also understand that those Al Qaeda leaders are guarded as good as any other country leader. The best way to take them down is to offer rewards for people to give our soldiers information. Our soldiers follow through the tip, and if they catch a member, then they reward the informer. That would give both sides a little more mutual trust with each other.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Equinox99]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You must also understand that those Al Qaeda leaders are guarded as good as any other country leader. The best way to take them down is to offer rewards for people to give our soldiers information.

There is no reason why any intel gained from a Swedish government bounty couldn't be passed on to coalition commanders.

Our soldiers follow through the tip, and if they catch a member, then they report the informer. That would give both sides a little more mutual trust with each other.

I'm confused by the above statement.
Who would the informer be reported to ?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

I have mistaken "report" for "reward", sorry it is very early.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i find it quite amazing that every one in the west seems to be afraid to offend the muslims in any way shape or form. cause any time some one expresses freedom of speach, freedom of expression. some nut case sais its anti islamic & the artist must be killed. even the pope was threatened with murder, for having an opinion !!!.
the way i see it is when i look at the muslim breeding compared to western breeding, it seems to be a matter of time befor the entire western world submits to islam & surrenders to shariah law, or the west must at some point admit to the war on terror actually being a war on islam.
if the west at some point doesnt do this or some form of ethnic cleansing or maybe a nuclear war, none of wich i want !!!.
then its not if we all become muslim its when !!!!.
the only other way i can see the right to have an opinion not being lost to islamic fear is the west must outbreed the muslims that live in a host country.
the cartoons caused proest in the host country first then spread around the world. if the cartoons had been done after the population was 51% muslim perhaps the government might now be islamic ?.
islamisation is a problem & will continue to propigate fear into those that express freedoms in there own countrys...............................unless the west does more than talk about it.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by the animator]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Some one uploads a message onto the internet and certain individuals buy into it hook, line and sinker and automatically jump to the conclusion that all muslims are evil. Geez what's new. This message could of been uploaded by the CIA's propaganda department for all you know.

People need to wake up. In this day and age with computer technology and software you can just about make anyone appear to say or do anything. The people behind the phoney war on terror would have us believe that there are literally hundreds of Al-Queda cells in the west just waiting to pounce. If so what are they waiting for. It's all bollicks and yet at the same time morons like Bush and Blair would have us believe they are winning the war on terror.

4thDoctorWhoFan
All the Muslim Extremists need to relax a little bit. You don't see Christians wanting to behead people because 'artists' have portrayed Jesus in a bad light. We all know there have been plenty of these 'artists' showing Jesus in urine and literally 'crap' on Mary. It's very odd behavior in the least.

Anyway, the picture is not that bad.

Yet again more lies and ignorance. I cant recall anyone slagging off Christianity or Jesus to the same extent as Islam.

So Christians dont behead or kill people. Let's put your theory to the test? Some time within the next month, go on live TV and address the west and call the Vatican a whore house and the pope nothing more than a pimp. Let's see how long you live or stay a free person.
That's if your brave enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Yet again more lies and ignorance. I cant recall anyone slagging off Christianity or Jesus to the same extent as Islam.

You are joking right?
First of all, we are talking about cartoons in the paper regarding Islam.
Secondly, there are so many instances of Christian bashing that far exceeds Islam that its tough to even begin to list. Here are a few:

1) You had Jeses on a cross displayed in a jar of urine.
2) You had the Virgin Mary stained with elephant dung.

This sort of this goes on and on and on but the people who created these obscene things are not dead nor or the leaders of the vatican calling for them to be killed or beheaded.

So its obvious that you are the liar and the one who is ignorant.

Nice try though.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Got any evidence to back up your claims. People like you are just damn right ignorant in that you put all muslims in the same basket. The only thing that motivates people like you is your hatred, ignorance and lies. Your like a cancer slowly spreading througout society and the rest of the world, spreading your hatred, lies and ignorance along the way. We are at war with Muslims because of people like you. Wars based on lies and without evidence. You people make me sick. I have a lot more respect for civilized muslims than I do for people like you.

Just because one group of muslims does something to insult Christianity or threaten the West does not mean that all muslims are the same or think the same. This is something you ignorant people just cant see or even want to see, because your blinded by your hatred and lies towards Islam and it's like a drug and you enjoy being in that state. How sad.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Got any evidence to back up your claims.

What claims? Are you talking about the urine and dung instances? If so, just do a quick google search and you will find tons of articles. Ok, since you probably will not, here are a few links regarding these instances.

Click HERE for story.

People like you are just damn right ignorant in that you put all muslims in the same basket.

I do? Please show my quote where I put all Muslims in the same basket. You are the one not being truthful. I don't put all Muslims in the same basket. I am talking about Muslim extremists. I think you are so overly sensitive about this that you are not comprehending what you are reading.

The only thing that motivates people like you is your hatred, ignorance and lies.

Come on, back up your false accusations and show where I said anything not truthful or hatful towards Muslims who are not extremists.

Your like a cancer slowly spreading througout society and the rest of the world, spreading your hatred, lies and ignorance along the way.

Here you go again spewing the same dribble without any proof.

Just because one group of muslims does something to insult Christianity or threaten the West does not mean that all muslims are the same or think the same.

AGAIN, where did I say all Muslims are of the radical variety. Of course there are good and honest Muslims. I have not read anywhere in this thread from anyone saying ALL Muslims are terrorists. I think you must have a bone to pick with Christianity or something because your accusations are baseless.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think your picture speaks volumes about your respect for religion in general and towards other humans. Obviously chosen simply to provoke people.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree, kindred, but you need to chill.

on another note, now that a passive country like Sweden sees just how dangerous and threatening these Radical Islamic clerics are, maybe they'll do something about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

AGAIN, where did I say all Muslims are of the radical variety. Of course there are good and honest Muslims. I have not read anywhere in this thread from anyone saying ALL Muslims are terrorists. I think you must have a bone to pick with Christianity or something because your accusations are baseless.

You obviously haven't read all the threads.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join