It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bounty Set Over Prophet Cartoon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by pai mei

Yes Islamic terrorists exist. But they did not do 9/11.

Of course they did. There is no credible proof otherwise. There are theories. There are posts on message boards. There are the vigorous hopes of people like you wanting it to be so.

Sadly, for you, wanting it to be so does not make it so.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Night Watchman]

you wanting to believe they(terrorists) did also doesn't make it so

the gov'ts case is VERY VERY WEAK it is similiar to the warren commision "magick bullet theory"

the gov't will mislead people to make them feel safer, because they know that most couldn't handle the truth

read " a clean break" , read the "Project for a new american centutry" these are books PRE 9/11 that talk about stategy's to get into the middle east and how a new pearl harbor would be necessary, these are books and summary's written by the politicans,
no body is saying the ENTIRE gov't is bad or responsible, but fractions of the neo-cons like cheney, wolfowitz, rumsfeld, pearle, etc ya them the case is much stronger for their pre-knowlege if not direct involvement

no body knows, but the evidence and patterns do not point to the people that cnn has to parade out there, it scares alot of people that they can't even admit it's possible these neo-cons played a large part

[edit on 15-9-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i always wanted to know something with these bounties
how would one commit murder and then get 100k sent to them without raiding an eyebrow.

they might aswelll be commiting murder and then giving into the police

When is the last time you saw a radical islamist give into the police, most of the time they are blowing the police up.

also these bounties are jokes (as in it looks like a joke to me)

Obviously I do not share your sense of humor, strange that someone would take putting a bounty on someone's life as funny.

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I agree with Bodrul. There is no justification in Islam for murder, especially for something as simple as offending others.

So the assassination of the Muslim leader in Iraq who denounced AlQaeda is considered what? I call it murder and it should be denounced by the MAJORITY of MUSLIMS who claim not to be in line with the jihadis.

I have no problem with people's choice in religion, I do have a problem with those who would twist their brand of religion into a hate filled, murdering bunch of losers.

They do nothing but give Islam a BAD name, if you are a Muslim and believe that the extremists are representing your religion in a false and misleading way, then speak out against it, don't try to defend their words and actions because that makes you appear to be in agreement with these extremists.

If there is no justification in Islam for murder, how can a religion of 1+ billion allow the radical few to hijack this religion of peace?

[edit on 2007/9/15 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yea, there's nothing wrong with Musism extremism, it's all Americas fault....were at fauly for everything right? Lefties in this country need to get a clue.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Unfortunately the voices of those who speak out against it gets drowned in the MSM by those who speak crazy things. Case in point: The Call for the execution of Britney/Madonna.

Eventually people get fed-up and don't bother any more.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I definently think our generation has forgotton the price of freedom, unlike other generations before us. It's time to get schooled and lose it or fight and die to keep it. The threats are obviously Alqueda (sunni) and of course Iran (islamic revolution). I figure in the next 20 years we'll either wake up or be wearing muslim robes.....

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
They do nothing but give Islam a BAD name, if you are a Muslim and believe that the extremists are representing your religion in a false and misleading way, then speak out against it, don't try to defend their words and actions because that makes you appear to be in agreement with these extremists.

If there is no justification in Islam for murder, how can a religion of 1+ billion allow the radical few to hijack this religion of peace?

i have never defended the murder of others and never will
in this case i want every single american soul to protest against the actions of their goverment for what they are doing in the middle east,

and hows saying these bonties are jokes making it look like we are defending them? so all the sudden saying they are a joke is defence
that is a joke in its self,

and as i have said in many topics and replies
one cannot just go up to one and say your not a muslim regardless of how they follow islam, even if they deface islam we dont have the right or power to say to someone esle what they can follow, at the end of the day they wont be answering to us but the allmighty.

so i will repeat it again just to make it clear
A muslim cant tell someone else they arent muslim.

also for the record
muslims all over the world speak out against these fantics
just search google

also have you forgotton the candle lighst in Iran and other countries for 9/11

[edit on 15-9-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonmod

and its this kind of parinoia that ensures these fanatics
have a goal and purpose

call me in 20 years and if your prediction comes true i will personaly give you 20k In cash

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

I know, I let my anger get the best of me. My apologies to those who were offended.

I have heard some outrage from the Muslim community, I commend them for standing up against this attempted hijack, it is a shame that the majority cannot strike this down.

Sometimes I wonder if those who would have the best chance of ending the extremism are in fear themselves.

I was on a rant, my post is directed mainly to the ATS members who always seem to side with the extreme.

It is only my perception and may not reflect their true feelings, but it does anger me that anyone would defend a group of people who do nothing but spread hatred and preach murder.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Can a Muslim tell another Muslim they are being misled?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by bodrul

Can a Muslim tell another Muslim they are being misled?

i am talking about Fantics, those that have nothing else in their mind but hate.
these people words do nothing.

fantics use the actions around them to justify their actions and this is manily in
poor areas and countries and in conflict zones, use the pain and suffering of one
to push their agenda.

a muslim can try their best to show one the true path
but that path the other person must be willing to follow.

have you heard the saying

A child who is brought up in home with Love, learns to love
A child who is brought up in a home of fear, learns to fear
and ect?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I understand your analogy, but what I don't understand is how the majority of worshippers of Islam could allow these few to cause this much turmoil.

How have the leaders of the extremists gained so much power that the voices of the majority do not see the light of day?

I wish I could fix it, I am sure you feel the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

1. the media play harder on the fantics then those of moderates
because it brings in ratings, what brings in more viewers muslims that preach good or those that preach Hate?

2. during conflict people have supported fantics over moderates (example pakistan used money from the CIA to give to fantics insted of moderates because it was in their intrests)

3. look at israel and whats happening to Muslims, thats the largest amunition for fantics for their agenda, since most actions taken by terrorists have always brought in this conflict, Bin ladin in his latest video talks about the US and its support of Israel and the effects on the people of palistaine.

there are so many things going these days,
Taking the piss out of muslims, Calling for the destruction of Muslims
calling for the destruction of more muslim countries.

each of these are more amunition for fantics which overshadow any good we can ever say or do as they will always be in the spot light.

i come from a family that has always respected others
and has always been respected by others of all faiths

the only time i learnt of this hate is when i started reading the news.
and i agree with your last statement

[edit on 15-9-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
With all due respect to the lot of you, isn't it the Muslims fault because Moo-hamed said "go out and convert the world or kill them"? Because, last time I checked, even with all the wrongs of other religious groups, it was Moo-hamed's army who originally went out to conquer all. They burned the Alexander library, force Islam on the Middle East, began age old angers between groups, and are virtually responsible for the Sunni-Shiite battling of today. You know, Hindus and Buddhists, Christians and Protestants, Africans and Arabs, all have had their feuds, but neither actually did major harm to each other, aside from a few frontier battles/massacres. But it's the Muslims who said "anyone not Muslim is our enemy". But hey, I give you credit for actually doing as you say, rather then other religions that say, but don't do.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
With all due respect to the lot of you, isn't it the Muslims fault because Moo-hamed said "go out and convert the world or kill them"?

Show us where he said this.

Provide the full quote, surrah name, and translation author as well.

How have the leaders of the extremists gained so much power that the voices of the majority do not see the light of day?

Because they prey on the illiterate and poor. They go to specific areas where the population cannot read the Quran for themselves, so they give them a false interpretation of it and promise them that if they do what they're told, then they will have a better life than what they have now.

So the assassination of the Muslim leader in Iraq who denounced AlQaeda is considered what? I call it murder and it should be denounced by the MAJORITY of MUSLIMS who claim not to be in line with the jihadis.

Of course it's murder. Where in the Muslim faith has it ever been ok to kill other Muslims? Just for your info, all Muslims are "Jihadis," because it means "to struggle." Either the struggle to avoid sin, to do good, or to help others is considered as a jihad. But thanks to the media and extremists, the ignorant public now believes that any Muslim who practices "jihad" (struggle) is a terrorist.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
[reply to post by Gorman91

To use a neutral, you certainly are a victim of myths. According to reference.com"something that is widely believed but false".

As for Muhammed (as I suppose it's him you're talking about) more knowledgeable members than me can dispute that ...and already have I see.

For the library of "Alexander", I think you mean the one in Alexandria, one of the original seven wonders, you are a victim to one of the oldest myths on Islam. For reference Wiki article.

As for History in general, study it a bit before you conclude. Let me just remind you about the 30-years and the 100-years wars of Europe, the worst bloody wars ever fought on the Continent, they were Catholics against Protestants.

FYI, Christianity is by far the religion that has killed most people. Also of its own.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

That is priceless, Your avatar I mean. I love it.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am sure that most of you are aware that the likes of the terrorist leaders and the majority of government leaders are hooked on power,not religion,not even politics,just power.The case of the IRA clearly states , power at any price.Any religious leader can promise you all manner of good things waiting for you in heaven,if only you will kill his enemys.After all ,if he is wrong and there is no allah, or god for that matter,he wont have to worry will he! I have heared it said that these people pray on the poverty and ignorance of the unfortunate,but that is clearly not always the case.I dont care what religion my neigbhour follows or what his politics are ,as long as he treats others with the same respect he demands for himself.Just felt i had to put my 2 pence worth in.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Man, the media just screwed this guy even more. I mean if it was not enough that people from that country knew about this bounty, now we have all of North America that knows about the bounty. I think the media should have kept quiet about this.

These people that put the bounty on his head are most likely very extremists about Islam. Not every muslim person is like that. Muslim people are people too, so in their society there are those that are evil, and those that are good people. Look at Christianity, there are good/evil, Atheists there are good/evil. Where ever you look in this world there is a positive and negative entity.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Who here have had experience living amongst muslims for 20 years?

I do, and here is the truth: The closest thing to an evil religion on earth, that's islam.

1. Promise of 72 virgins in heaven for the martyrs.
2. Women have no equal rights to men.
3. The rights, AND RESPONSIBILITY to pillage and kill non-believers.
4. Mohammad's 9 year old wife, with whom he consumated the marriage as a 60 yr old man. Plus many more.

See evil for what it is, don't let your PC cloud your eyes.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
wow, islamic radicals in their best behaviour. they are an embarassment to islamic faith.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join