It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you vote for this man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Send JCBs To The Vatican Says Ian Brown

music.guardian.co.uk

"The Nazis looted gold from Spain and Portugal. Then when Mussolini took over Italy he stored all the gold in the Vatican. After the war the Catholics let the Nazis escape to South America dressed as priests on jets.

"It makes me angry that they've been able to build cars fuelled by corn oil or chicken # for years. But the oil companies won't allow it….We're all going to perish because of their greed. The chicken #-powered car will only do 60mph but so what? Leave your house a bit earlier."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This guy is one of my heroes, I have seen him perform live many times in the UK and his music is Brilliant.
His song F.E.A.R is a masterpiece, go look at the lyrics. Other work refers to Chip Implants and so on.
This guy did bird for threatening to cut the hands off an air hostess with his plastic cutlery in a drunked rage! He has since never touched a drop of booze.
I would like to know your views on his statements such as the Nazi gold under the Vatican...oh and that dolphins left the land for the sea?

music.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
F.e.a.r.
For each a road
For everyman a religion
Find everybody and rule
For everything and rumble
Forget everything and remember
For everything a reason
Forgive everybody and remember

F.E.A.R. (You got the fear)

Final eternity arouses reactions
Freeing excellence affects reality
Fallen empires are ruling
Find earth and reef ..............

www.asklyrics.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
so , erm , whats this thread about again?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Erm ....well a high profile celeb in the Uk is bringing information to millions regarding non mainstream news, ideas, theories. Not everybody reads ATS and has their eyes opened to the world going on around them.

Anyway I was hoping somebody could shed some light on some of his statements regarding the Nazi gold and the Nazi's helped to evade capture by the Vatican.

Also I have never heard his theory about dolphins before.

Thanks for looking.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Recruit A Panel Of Dolphins For Crisis Planning Says Brown

"Here we are with the polar ice cap melting due to global warming. Everyone wondering how the humans are going to survive. Well, we could do well to consult the animal world for clues. Dolphins used to walk on the land because they have warm blood. Also, they have the same bone structure in their flippers as humans have in their hands. Something made him go back to the sea - Now what was it? A lack of food or a terrifying predator on the land? If we could get some answers from dolphins then we'd have a fair idea of what to do next ourselves."

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muddyhoop
I would like to know your views on his statements such as the Nazi gold under the Vatican...oh and that dolphins left the land for the sea?

Dolphins and whales were once 4 legged mammals. Some whales still have stumps where their hind legs would have been.

I'm not sure who this gentleman is, but it looks to me like he makes remarks to wind people up, and most are just his opinions. The article quoting him makes it looks like he's a bit irated. His quote "They stole them. Let's steal them back," makes me wonder what he planned to do with the gold.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi Thanks for your input.

He is a famous singer mostly listened to by 20-30 ish year olds a bit like Oasis and has many fans including Oasis themselves. He is from a working class Manchester upbringing. I think he is a bit spaced out on pot the most of the time but he is just peeved off with the rich in the world abusing the poor.
Here are some lyrics from another of his songs. I know that when my mates listened to this they where quite shocked to the fact (if it is a fact) that...

Seven percent own eighty four percent
Of all the wealth on earth
Oil is the spice to make a man
Forget man's wealth
Right here on earth
Upon this turf
Earth is spinning round
I know the world is upside down

I think it is good that somebody brings up these very important issues to the younger generation even if he does do it in a peculiar way.

new topics

top topics

join