It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear And Definitive Proof That Jesus Knew His Disciples Were Morons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
God gives me love here in my life, it is Heaven on Earth for me,

God bless

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Redge777]

Yeah.

I have accomplished a lot (people would say), but earth IS NOT HEAVEN FOR MOST!

I could easily at any time turn my head and forget about the constant suffering and bs that goes on this planet(WoW! Doesn't that sound very unjesus like?:puz
. But, unlike most braindead people, I have a conscience and a thurst for knowledge and understanding of the world(I must be REALLLY WEIRD) .

But no! "Christians"(
followers of christ?), just want to live in peace and harmony with "god" within the "ungodly" and unjust system and just say "hey, we are god's children and he loves us all. If the USA needs to kill Half of the world's population for "god", so be it.") You really should study Buddhism because than you make more sense. Instead you follow a religion that is much more pro-bible than pro-christ. Do you follow christ or the bible?????????????? If the answer is both(which is the case) anyone with a free mind can see that you all are EXTREMELY confused.

I really can't wait till real gods walk this earth again. It's really as simple as fearing absolutely nothing, no one, and fearing no situation. And of course the HARDEST thing of all, avoiding this MASSIVE propaganda machine never seen before in the history of man.

I do, however, respect your stance on 911, this may open your eyes towards a must bigger picture of real history.

I always ask this to "christians":

If jesus is the truth then why not follow it?

It's a very simple question in which I will only get lies and excuses or complete hypocritacal nonsense.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04

God gives me love here in my life, it is Heaven on Earth for me,

God bless

Yeah.

I have accomplished a lot (people would say), but earth IS NOT HEAVEN FOR MOST!

Part of the Heavenly virtues I speak of our helping others, I am sorry you missunderstood and somehow equated Heaven on Earth with some cusshy easy life. I have accomplished very little in monatary or common worldly measurements of success.

The heaven on earth I speak of is peace and love, and it also has sacrifice and carring for others.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

If the USA needs to kill Half of the world's population for "god", so be it.") You really should study Buddhism because than you make more sense. Instead you follow a religion that is much more pro-bible than pro-christ. Do you follow christ or the bible?????????????? If the answer is both(which is the case) anyone with a free mind can see that you all are EXTREMELY confused.

When I don't fail I follow Jesus, he guides me with writings from the Bible. I do not follow a religion, and agree there are many that do great wrongs and claim things that are not taught by Christ.

I really can't wait till real gods walk this earth again. It's really as simple as fearing absolutely nothing, no one, and fearing no situation. And of course the HARDEST thing of all, avoiding this MASSIVE propaganda machine never seen before in the history of man.

You are spot on with the fear thing, losing all fear was a big step, and propaganda, well it is horrible, I speak about it all the time, it is just dismal the state of deception in the world

I always ask this to "christians":

If jesus is the truth then why not follow it?

It's a very simple question in which I will only get lies and excuses or complete hypocritacal nonsense.

I see the problem, you see me as one of the Christians fuming on TV or marching to war. Let me clear this up we are on the same side.

Crusades were wrong
Inquisitions were wrong
All war is wrong and shoud be avoided.
All anger is wrong and shoud be avoided.

I believe I do try and follow the truth of Jesus, where have I not? I understand you grouping me with the media projected image of Christians here is my view on that.

I believe Evil rules the USA Global Goverment and the corporations, they do the devils bidding by finding Christians then put them on the air to serve evil by showing them yell and scream at gays and abortions. The Christians that try and live in the teachings of Christ do not get media attention.

Why? becuase they stand up and say the corporations and the goverments are doing evil and should be spoken out against. Corporations are predicated on Greed, they worship the dollar, and teach destruction of anyone to please that dollar they worship. They will be the midwives of the antichrist.

I will fight to my dying day to try and speak of love and kindness, which means I must speak against The current, and most past US administrations, War, Hate, Anger, and all the other things we defeat through the love Christ gave us. I will never raise my hand against them, but I will never consent to agree.

I also fail often, thank the Lord for his loving patience and mercy.

Personal heros, Mother Teresa, Ghandi, Mandella, and anyone in a movement that does not scream or argue. Also Carter and Kenedy were ok. Still really like Carter.

I invite you to watch this, although I am not baptist I agree with this sentiment, If I had to qualify myself with a type of religious thought, seperatist protestants that originally broke from catholic church have some similiar values.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I going to throw my 2 cents in here. For one, it is impossible for humans to live a sinless life. All we can do is try to live the life that Jesus wants but God understands that we are borned into sin. That is why Jesus died on the cross. Second, Jesus was not totally against war. In defense of the chosen ones, those who not only attack them but those who stand by and do nothing are damned. There is a passage where Israel is out number and surrounded, the Jews bait and hook its enemey into Israel causing massive loss to the invading force. Not even America will come to the aid of Israel.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Why? becuase they stand up and say the corporations and the goverments are doing evil and should be spoken out against. come on Corporations are predicated on Greed, they worship the dollar, and teach destruction of anyone to please that dollar they worship. They will be the midwives of the antichrist.

I will fight to my dying day to try and speak of love and kindness, which means I must speak against The current, and most past US administrations, War, Hate, Anger, and all the other things we defeat through the love Christ gave us. I will never raise my hand against them, but I will never consent to agree.

Well then, I have nothing but kind words to say.

I commend you on your journey of truth and it really is a rarity these days to be able to have a conversation with someone of christian faith that actually "understands" what they follow.

The path towards truth has, throughout civilization(city/state systems), been the hardest one because you cannot fear man, his propaganda(lies), or death in order to obtain truth(god, if you will).

Now I'm not religious, which is the reason I try to use these "..." when talking about jesus, the devil, etc.(it's metaphorically speaking), because you don't have to be a christian, buddhist, etc. to understand who these people are. All you have to do live truth. Living truth seems too simple to believe but when people beleive something for years and then, let's say after 10 years, realize that what they believe was complete nonsense(like santa clause,
), they really don't understand what else they could have been lied about. You really have to mentally go back to the past and correct all the lies in your head.

I've talked to people(grown ups) that actually think 10 years was a long, long time ago. Most Americans might as well believe that this country was founded 5000 years ago because they have no concept of people and time.
This country is so disconnected from reality(just as the power elites want) that they actually believe nothing bad can happen to this country. Thus the reaction on 9/11.

Anyway, I'm sorta ranting and tired not not sure if this is good convo. Thanks Redge, I have a new found respect for ya.

P.S. I'm not about non-violence truth at all. This is where I disagree with you a bit.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I spent many long nights trying to figure out, "how can they think that way" I came to the conclusion that we do not form are thoughts based on facts we from them from beliefs and diferent mechanism of self protection

Current propaganda is highly tuned to exploit this, and is very successfull. Its only real weakness comes when a person understands it. If a person wakes up, stops being a zombie, actually starts thinking they snap out of it in a moment, it never returns.

This is told over in over in litature and pop culture. Plato's The Cave the one eyed man in the land of the blind. Or even Plantet of the Apes and Night of the Living Dead. This is a great thing, for when someone does awake they know they are not alone. Suddenly the thoughts of 1000 thinkers are open to understand. It is really quite beutifull.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmetalfan1
If there is no God, what does it matter if my eyes deceive me?

I never said there is no god. Within the content that "christians" claim god is, then yes, he doesn't exist. The way that the vast majority of christians use god in sentences tells me they have absolutely no understanding of what they talk about.

To me God, when someone speaks the word, means truth, the source, the IT that can't be explained by talking, and eventually Love(which is extremely rare here). When "christians" begin to talk about God they put their foots in their mouths everytime. They talk as if god is a person. Now if you talk as if god is a person how can this being be almighty, alknowing?

When people pray to god, they are not praying to "him/her/whatever" at all, they are praying to something HUMAN. They pray to something they can relate to. Thus, they unknowingly pray to the people in power("satan" if you will). So metaphorically speaking, the devil is in charge because "christians" and their ilk refuse to SEE. They actually don't want to SEE IT(the truth, the it, the source, the GOD!) because they would lose that very small comfort that they have made for themselves(the self "disneylandification" if you will). These people fear thus give up their source/it/god to the powers that be. This has been going on since "civilization" was first created.

To be one with the source(god) you must be willing to lose everything. Unfortunately with all the propaganda and whatnot, people seem to think that they can work their corporate job for 60 hours a week(work for the "devil") and claim to be a "christian" because they show up to a church every sunday.

Humanity is truly pathetic.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

You say people are blind and you believe your views on the making off the world are correct,yet you fail to relies that god the devil matiral spirital are all the same source if you think that god is love and only love and its existence is built upon the principles of unconditionally love you are just as deluded as the people you are accusing.

God is love hate anger money evil destruction chaos happiness joy every good and bad sensation. To say that one person is correct and another is right is stupid because in the big picture we no nothing.
and we each try to preach our own belief and ideas (yes even i )
point is its our human nature but logically if god is all he is not just good and love he is in fact ALL.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syress
You say people are blind and you believe your views on the making off the world are correct,yet you fail to relies that god the devil matiral spirital are all the same source if you think that god is love and only love and its existence is built upon the principles of unconditionally love you are just as deluded as the people you are accusing.

God is love hate anger money evil destruction chaos happiness joy every good and bad sensation. To say that one person is correct and another is right is stupid because in the big picture we no nothing.
point is its our human nature but logically if god is all he is not just good and love he is in fact ALL.

You see God as those things, I do not, maybe we worship different things. I will agree with you many make gods out of things like money and such, and I also understand many believe in balance. That just is not the way I see it.

Evil is the absence of good, the lack of the presence and guidance of God. Just like darkness is the lack of light

God Bless, (but just the good parts)

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

God is love hate anger money evil destruction chaos happiness joy every good and bad sensation. .

God is what anyone wants to make of it.

Language is the problem here.

Truth... is what we are talking about. That is all.

When one avoids truths, he/she is subceptible to lies.

The word "god" is a word. The word "god" is not devine because it's a word created by "humans"!

Your "god" that you whorship, actually hates you and wants you to be ingorant and to be HIS slave!

BECAUSE YOUR GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IS A MAN!!!

You do not follow christ by a long shot.

YOU FOLLOW, IN YOUR OWN HYPOCRISY, THE F'ING DEVIL!

It's amazing how stupid americans are. You dumb F's are going to be paying a S*** LOAD for products over seas because YOU don't have a manufactering base anymore.

It's going to get REAL ugly in next years.

P.S. If you understand who you are, be willing to die for it. Death is a mere formality, quit being such a pussy.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

God is love hate anger money evil destruction chaos happiness joy every good and bad sensation. .

God is what anyone wants to make of it.

Language is the problem here.

Truth... is what we are talking about. That is all.

When one avoids truths, he/she is subceptible to lies.

The word "god" is a word. The word "god" is not devine because it's a word created by "humans"!

Your "god" that you whorship, actually hates you and wants you to be ingorant and to be HIS slave!

BECAUSE YOUR GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IS A MAN!!!

You do not follow christ by a long shot.

YOU FOLLOW, IN YOUR OWN HYPOCRISY, THE F'ING DEVIL!

It's amazing how stupid americans are. You dumb F's are going to be paying a S*** LOAD for products over seas because YOU don't have a manufactering base anymore.

It's going to get REAL ugly in next years.

P.S. If you understand who you are, be willing to die for it. Death is a mere formality, quit being such a pussy.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

First of all i have no god, i worship nore fear death, and don't assume everyone els does to.
You say people avoid truth but in this topic we don't know what the truth is and what lies are because there is much to comprehend and theorize.

Also you say god is what we make it and its all about language, thing is you missed my point completely. obviously god is a word it is the word we give to a higher power/being that we have little to no knowledge about.

So if we all have little knowledge of what god is and who he is how can you tell me my god is a man when you know nothing off me or anyone els on a personal level on this forum.

The honest truth you remind me off the kind of cristans that belive they are correct everyone els is to stupid to understand the message of god and is to stupid to understand you. If you think we are all following the devil and are all hypocitical please present to me the solid base proof that I
1. worship the fallen angel Lucifer the original guardian of the earth .
2. Am blind and hypocritical in my texts.
3. Fear death
4. Dont take into consideration crists teachings and guides

[edit on 26-9-2007 by syress]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You see God as those things, I do not, maybe we worship different things. I will agree with you many make gods out of things like money and such, and I also understand many believe in balance. That just is not the way I see it.

Evil is the absence of good, the lack of the presence and guidance of God. Just like darkness is the lack of light

God Bless, (but just the good parts)

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Redge777]

To see god in a different way is understandable the more people tell me off there proprioception of the creator then the more we can put together.

Also when you say worship money i assume you mean metaphorically speaking as in , working for money and seeing nothing but money in there goals? If that is what you mean i can understand where you are coming from, the business men on wallstreat and comershal giants willing to ruin lives for personal gain all for money.

Just out of curiosity could you tell me what you see god as?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

The honest truth you remind me off the kind of cristans that belive they are correct everyone els is to stupid to understand the message of god and is to stupid to understand you. If you think we are all following the devil and are all hypocitical please present to me the solid base proof that I
3. Fear death

The question was not directed at me, but to answer your question I will only trust your own words as you typed them.

Notice how the only start of a sentance you did not capitalize is the one starting with 'worship'. I would assume that is because the 'I' on the previous line was the start of the sentance.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

3. Fear death

The question was not directed at me, but to answer your question I will only trust your own words as you typed them.

Notice how the only start of a sentance you did not capitalize is the one starting with 'worship'. I would assume that is because the 'I' on the previous line was the start of the sentance.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Redge777]

yes i did mean it is directed to me
my original country is russia and i spell the best i can with the spell check.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

No spelling issues that I saw.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

reply to post by syress

No spelling issues that I saw.

yes all grammar aside.
what is your perception of god if you could share with me please.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

Probally easiest to search my post on this thread and other post to get the jist of my beliefs. But I can give you the short version, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join