It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I regained my faith

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yesterday it happened again. My alarm woke me up, and I fell back alseep again. But this time, before I fell asleep, I thought to myself that God would wake me up. And it turned out I was awakened by a tickle.

I haven't concluded that this is was caused by god, and I consider that this could be a dream hallucination.

Those do happen, and there's a psycology term for it, but I do not remember what it is.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You have a gardiun angel. Read about Gemma who taklked to hers almost daily.

The psalms, the NT and apocolypse all talk about angels. Many saints talked about their gardiun angel. they watch everything.

Ill post another miracle as well.

One time I needed to send a whole bunch of papers to a preist about the freemasons infiltrating the church, and the new age created by alester crowley.

So I asked my aunt to grab some papers because the copier was emtpy.

I had about 60 papers to copy.

So she grabbed some, and it looked like enough. So when I got to the last peice of the 60 I copied.

Guess how many papers were in the machine?

1 left with one copy to go. She grabbed the perfect amount.

This is just one of the many little things I see almost daily. not to mention the tooth ache I asked for for penance and recieving it right on the spot.

He incredible. You see but faith takes trust, but once you see him work, faith becomes proof.

peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Back in college I used to sometimes open the book on the exact page I needed. Those books were thousands of pages long.

<< 1   >>

join