It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul. The next dictator of the 21st century.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The OP took a shot at Ron Paul, he himself said he didn't put the work in to back up his claims, so lets let him try to back up his outragious claims with some ideas.

It is almost astonishly clear that Ron Paul isn't invited to the same table as the clinton and the bushes.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Ron Paul looks good. In fact, most americans i have talked to think that he is the best thing since freedom fries.

Uh, which americans are you talking to? Most of the people i talk to either think of Ron Paul as a nut job (because that's what fox news says) or they dont even know who he is (because that's what the rest of the media says).

Hitler looked good. In fact, the people LOVED him. So much that He whipped them into a nationalist frenzy. In comparison to the bumbling administration the preceeded him, Hitler was "awesome".

Bush i whipping half of the country into a nationalist frenzy, not Ron Paul. Please be aware that Paul doesn't get near the mainstream exposure to even compare with a Hitler, who was very popular for a specific reason. Ron Paul is infact very unpopular for a specific reason.

Now comes Ron Paul. The current adminstration is doing their best to discredit him, they even had that muddle in the polls down in texas.
Because it makes him look even better. It cements his position even more. Bush isn't the next dictator, he was just placed to set the stage for his successor.

Ridiculous, i'm sorry to say. Why in the world would the Bush Administration want Ron Paul to be Bush's successor, when Paul stands for the complete opposite of what Bush and the GOP represent? It makes no sense.

That successor, is looking to be Ron Paul, the next true dictator of the 20th century.

Ron Paul is a constitutionalist. He believes in as little Federal Government as possible, he believes in states rights. NONE of what he believes would support an idea of him becomming a dictator. You've got to be kidding me.

Read the other thread for the full theory, but i feel this may be very close to probability.

If Ron Paul is even elected, i'll be surprised. If he were to become a dictator, i will flap my arms and fly to the Sun.

<< 1   >>

join