It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Terrorist-UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I came across this clip last night and thought it needs to be passed around as much as possible in the hope of waking up a few more lost souls.

www.youtube.com...

later all.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
As soon as he mentioned the words "Police State" I knew that it was going to be crass, but then he loses all credibility when he comes out with...

"This was an agreement between two guys in a pub, doesn't that seem odd? We never got the chance to vote for the man who is in power"

Yeah right.

Someone needs to tell this guy that he doesn't understand British Politics, and that in the UK the voting system is for a political party, not for a person.

Black ski mask, sunglasses, altered voice.

Coward.

If he had the power of his convictions he would be looking people squarely in the eye and saying what he has to say.

[edit on 14/0907/07 by neformore]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
neformore

As we are from the same county I would like to suggest YOU take a stand and try out some public speaking regarding the present situation in the UK.
You will find the reasons for your arrest amusing no doubt?

Ohh and I think the comments about the two friends in a pub was a touch of humour?
Well i laughed anyway!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
neformore

As we are from the same county I would like to suggest YOU take a stand and try out some public speaking regarding the present situation in the UK.

What "present situation" would that be?

You tell me your reality. I'll tell you mine.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Intersting though a little naive - whilst I dont agree with the appointment of Gordon as PM - his is by far and away not the first assumption of power without a general election - even as recently as John Major the same thing happened. GB does have to fight a Election on his own merits and very shorty - there is actually no way to call this any abuse of power. In truth if our masked campadrie had any scent of political history he would realise that. He might also know that the agreement between GB and TB was not made in a pub over a "couple of pints" - and is well documented in the political annals of this country.

My main objection is the use of the Ski mask and dark glasses - something synonymous with terrorism in this country - perhaps he is not asstute enough to recognise that imagery as that of the Provisional IRA who adopted this as a uniform in the 70s?

If this character is on this board and reading this I would freely welcome some open and honest debate on the matters he raises in a controlled forum and with right of reply.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

Pop down to Hyde park corner where you are quite at liberty to say whatever you want. (if you can face the hecklers that is)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well In Whitehall this week there are plenty of protests - *shock none being torn down by the police.

And as for the Hunting protest - "beaten by truncheons" I forget that cos I was on the countryside march myself - and I didnt see anything like that. Now we ask - is our crusader one of the AL guys (hence the dark glasses and Ski mask - oh we call them Balaclavas here) so will he vilify me for liking Hunting shooting and fishing - as the so called protest "beaten" into submission was about ?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I can now only conclude that our masked man is little more than a troll.

new topics

top topics

join