It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so much for the census

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
so this is what they govt is going to use the census forcensus hmmmmm with info like this emerging, how do you think the next census will go?? I know what i'm gunna do... and one wonders why we question the govts motive on everything they do....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I was in hospital during the last UK census and never filled in the form. I don't exist !

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I was in hospital during the last UK census and never filled in the form. I don't exist !

Dude, you're lucky. Here in Amerika, if you don't fill out the forms, people in suits come to your house and MAKE you fill out the forms. I know this because in 1990, my dad didn't fill out the forms, and dudes in suits came and made sure he filled them out.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

Dude, you're lucky. Here in Amerika, if you don't fill out the forms, people in suits come to your house and MAKE you fill out the forms. I know this because in 1990, my dad didn't fill out the forms, and dudes in suits came and made sure he filled them out.

They do the same here too, (my neighbour told me they visited a few times) but I was stuck in a cardiology ward at the time and by the time I got out, they had given up.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

They do the same here too, (my neighbour told me they visited a few times) but I was stuck in a cardiology ward at the time and by the time I got out, they had given up.

Holy #, you are an unperson now. They're gonna # themselves if you fill out the next census papers and suddenly you exist again.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I never filled out the 2000 census form. Nobody came and made me fill out anything. I just like adding 1 to the census numbers and knowing that's me

top topics

join