It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Important Message of Love

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
...no, i do know my father. i've almost every day of my life in the same house as him. there's an uncanny resemblance, and the DNA would match up were you to do a test.

Would your father consider adopting one as a child who does everything he can to take you from him? In other words making that one a brother to you.

ah.. special pleading. "god doesn't talk to me because it would be irresponsible for him to talk to mortals"
...let's see if i'm right.

Well he's got an entire collection of books written based on what he told men. However it would be irresponsible to give to those who wish to destroy.

why wouldn't your god repeat it on a broadcast of american idol or some other medium that would get a lot of attention if it was so damn important?

The idol is more important to them.

i mean, honestly, why give all that stuff to a semi-nomadic desert tribe instead of the whole world?
it doesn't seem to make sense

He has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the strong and the foolish things of the world to shame the wise.

You don't actually know your father.

that is just plain stupid....

My point exactly. I have every day of my eternal life in the house of my father. To say that I don't know him, would be just plain stupid.

A little repentance on your part and he may adopt you. He's been known to change murderers, thieves, robbers and you name it. In order that they may become sons. He was even crucified in the place of one. That a son might be set free.

wow.. this is the first person i've seen saying gandhi wouldn't know what a christian was...

No christian would have treated him the way that one did that he recorded. Except the church he tried to enter were a congregation of devils to begin with.

The foolishness on his part was to let that keep him from the cross.

ya know, gandhi was a lot more like jesus than you'll ever be...

One day those who are his will be made like him.

Many do loving works before men. They are paid in full. Love snatches from the fire.

YET you'd cast him in hell because he didn't believe.

Me? I don't hold the keys, so how would I cast him anywhere? I'm not the judge. Yet the judge has spoken.

one of the greatest human beings in history, sentenced to punishment because his actions didn't matter compared to his beliefs...
at least to you.

There is no great human being. Everyone born is fully capable of the most extreme wickedness you see on this earth. We all are equal.

In some people it manifests itself more than in others. That nature is all the same. That nature is what GOD sees in everybody naturally. Without the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, a man will be sentenced according to every little sin that nature has committed. It's who the natural man is.

gandhi is christ like... yet you'd say he goes to hell
now THAT'S hypocrisy.

Like A christ but not THE CHRIST. He is anti-christ. The same type of spirit that will be allowed to rule this world for a short time at the end. Which does even now, seated in rome.

you know... i did actually give your religion a legitimate shot. for 2 whole years.

It was some serious bondage wasn't it? Made no sense at all. After two wasted years you came to the conclusion it was all a joke. It was. You don't know him.

You'd be quite happy if you could build your tower up to him and ascend to his throne. You wouldn't dare have him rule over you.

Unless you have a change of mindset, you will not get his things.

god wouldn't be a "he"
he implies male genitals... an all powerful god wouldn't need genitals unless there were other gods said being would need to reproduce with.

Is it written GOD created man in his own image, in the image of GOD created he him, male and female created he them.

see.... little god

I'm no such thing. There is only one GOD.

you're constraining things to your set human thinking patterns.

This is why debates with atheists don't work.

To take a thing that the creator has shown a man and bring it down to human thinking trying to teach it. It gets all twisted. Except the spirit be there to receive it.

but god won't TOLERATE the beliefs...

Yes there is a god that tolerates beliefs and many have made him their god. They'll burn with him if they continue with him.

If you follow a leader and that leader falls into a lake of fire. Doesn't take much reasoning to see that you'll fall right in behind him.

i'm not attacking the truth of god... i'm attacking the ignorance that is religion.

That almost sounds good on the outside. However if that were your motive, you'd know the truth by now.

...the idiocy and hatred in the video is what sparked it.

gets the demons grumpy doesn't it?

yeah... that's called the bible.

It's just words on paper. If a man have it in his mind, it's just words stored in the brain. A simple recording, same as on paper. It's alive for the living.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Yes that video points to the extreamists on all sides...
Hate to break it to you, but those extreamists speak for you guys..

Those so called christian extremists do not speak for me. Nor would I call them Christians. How can you even compare Fred Phelps or the catholics to us?

I would not be a bit surprised that the Catholics changed the bible around. Since they did have control of it back in the early days.

Did you know Fred has his own compound? Just like David Kuresh. And the catholics are so rich they even have gold deposits.

Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

And you compare them to us? Looks like your off in left field somewhere.

I go to a small church and last year it was titering on the brink of closing. Do you know how many came for homecoming?

From 6 to a 110.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
How can you even compare Fred Phelps or the catholics to us?

They don't see any difference. Look at it through the darkened eyes you once had. Through those eyes it's all the same. Just a mess of religion.

How can one on the outside see the difference? The difference between one speaking the truth of hell, or say, the crusades, hitler, etc. Those who see will see.

Originally posted by Leyla
I would not be a bit surprised that the Catholics changed the bible around. Since they did have control of it back in the early days.

Is GOD not capable of using his enemies?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

You seem to think I am just picking you out, Im not.. As said, most people who are church going folk are good, down to earth normal people.
They eat cheese, and put their pants on one leg at a time..

Yet these everyday people keep the higher ups in charge. You have to understand that Im not picking on you, or calling you out. Or trying to stand in the way of your given faith. Im just saying, the leaders are nutters! and completely corupted!

This was a thread I started about Phelps, so I clearly know all about them.
100 Demons phelps family

Left feild? No my friend I am not even on the field.. I dont want to play the game...

Its simple really, those in charge give good folks a bad name..
And I never really felt I need a Faith or God to be a good person..
I can be a good person by my own accord, and by my own good faith that I have within my heart

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

They don't see any difference. Look at it through the darkened eyes you once had. Through those eyes it's all the same. Just a mess of religion.

I dont see a difference huh? Sounds like you are trying to speak for me..
Please dont. Its not all the same!!!
But those nutters who rule, and say they have direct contact with God are completely off their rockers!!
I have an inner voice that tells me what is right and what is wrong.. But its not some breaded man telling me this.. Its me!!
And I dont need a GOD to be a good person, or treat others how I want to be treated..
The leaders of these religions could take that advice, It seems you guys follow the rules, and defend it with great passion!! Why not the higher ups? Why do they not seem to follow the same path?

Good people like you I have no quarrle aginst, its just when you feed into a higher power just so you can be a good person is nonesense!!
Why can you not be a good person without the will of God?
Why is it, that people murder in Gods name when clearly its aginst the rules?
Why is it government uses religion for their own agenda?

Im sure you dont have the answers, so we can just drop this.. We wont get anywhere with this.. I can already sense that..

Is GOD not capable of using his enemies?

Oh and pssst!!! That sounds like to work of the Devil.. YOu really think if there was a God like you so proclaim, he would need to USE his foes?
Is GOD that bored???

[edit on 16-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But those nutters who rule, and say they have direct contact with God are completely off their rockers!!

You see more than most then. Every man on earth has one mediator between he and GOD and that is Jesus Christ.

If a man poses as supreme over any group he's an anti-christ. Or a man attempting to stand in place of Christ.

In other words If I were to tell you that you should tell me what you need and I will go to GOD for you. As in stand as a messenger or middle man. That would make me an antichrist. How many boatloads of them do you see throughout the world? Well the head one is in rome. They are mingled in everything else too.

I have an inner voice that tells me what is right and what is wrong..

That inner voice is your heart. Do you know what that thing is capable of? It's deceitful to the point that no man can even know it. Even a man himself.

And I dont need a GOD to be a good person, or treat others how I want to be treated..

You need him to live. He's the one behind the curtain that makes your ticker tick and your lungs function. All this he gives you in hopes you'd look to him.

Why not the higher ups?

There's only one higher up and he's no man.

Good people like you

I'm not good people. In and of myself, I'm absolutely no good what so ever. I have seen good and I am so not it. There's only one who is good.

just so you can be a good person is nonesense!!

So you are a good person?

Define good.

Why is it, that people murder in Gods name when clearly its aginst the rules?

An attempt to justify their wicked selves.

Why is it government uses religion for their own agenda?

Well it's there, why not? Probably in most cases the previous answer would fit quite nicely.

Im sure you dont have the answers

Nope, I have nothing, but there's one who is everything.

Oh and pssst!!! That sounds like to work of the Devil.. YOu really think if there was a God like you so proclaim, he would need to USE his foes?
Is GOD that bored???

The LORD has created all things for himself.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

So you are a good person?

Define good.

Here see for yourself if I am a "good" person...
Selfless Acts of my own nature..

And you want me to define good, thats a trick question..

yet comman sense will lead you to an answer to what is good.. What is bad, right and wrong.. Thats what our hearts are for..

I dont need a middle man to speak into the ether! I speak for myself!

So then that barks up the question what is comman sense?

You must seek those answers for yourself..
WE can go back and forth all day long over who is wrong or right, good or bad..
You are right about one thing.. In the end, its beyond us Humans..

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

yet comman sense will lead you to an answer to what is good.. What is bad, right and wrong.. Thats what our hearts are for..

Let's play with some common sense for a minute.

Have you ever looked at anybody with lust?

Now if you've ever lusted after anyone. Let's say we could take the very act that took place in your mind and broadcast it on say CNN. What would people call you? What would you call someone else if they committed the literal act out in the open?

Let's say you've hated somebody at some point. Let's say you have a lovely imagination and things took place in your mind towards them. If we took that very act and posted it on CNN. What would the viewers have to say about you? What would you call someone else if they did the same in public, out in the open?

Everybody has a closet of things they've actually done which would be quite humiliating if broadcast to the world.

There is one who created you, who keeps record of all of that. Those records will be in the books opened up when everyone stands before the white throne on that day to be sentenced.

At that point all this will have passed away. All will be naked before him and some will have nothing to pay for their sins but their own souls.

He's given us the gift of salvation through his son Jesus Christ, NOW.

If we repent and turn to him, believing the gospel. There is salvation NOW, so that then we will be found in the book of life and have a covering for sin.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Let's say we could take the very act that took place in your mind and broadcast it on say CNN.

It happens in real life all the time. A lot of people aren't prudes like yourself.

What would people call you?

Most normal people would say you're normal. A few prudes like yourself would write in to CNN and complain. CNN would bow to your wishes because you are part of a significant viewership, but since normal people wouldn't write in, CNN would receive a very biased imbalanced feedback.

What would you call someone else if they committed the literal act out in the open?

The literal act of lust? Lust is desire. A sexual act in public is interpreted culturally according to individual prudence. Over time our culture is becoming more open and tolerant. THIS IS WHAT YOU FEAR.

Let's say you've hated somebody at some point. Let's say you have a lovely imagination and things took place in your mind towards them. If we took that very act and posted it on CNN. What would the viewers have to say about you? What would you call someone else if they did the same in public, out in the open?

I've heard mothers describe on television how they wanted the molester of their child murdered viciously. What's your point? You want to see live murder on TV?

There is one who ... keeps record of all of that.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL FOR?!?!

C

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Columbus, I'm sorry but you seemed to have missed my point. This certainly has nothing to do with CNN. Or even TV.

Originally posted by Columbus
Most normal people would say you're normal.

Yes sir. That's the entire point.

THIS IS WHAT YOU FEAR.

Now what is there for me to fear? Both satan and his children get burned alive forever. All this here is just a temporary season.

Some get saved out of it.

What's your point?

The point was for those to see who see.

There is one who ... keeps record of all of that.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL FOR?!?!

Would law enforcement be doing their job if they overlooked offenses?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The sooner everyone realizes that it's not about religion at all, but instead a humble heart and acceptance of Christ as our loving Savior and vindicator for righteousness... the better off we'll all be.

Thing is, it's going to take a major eye-opening event for that to happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Thing is, it's going to take a major eye-opening event for that to happen.

Amen.

No matter the sunshine, water and fertilizer dirt receives. If there's no seed, when it does receive those needed items, it won't grow anything.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Columbus, I'm sorry but you seemed to have missed my point. This certainly has nothing to do with CNN. Or even TV.

Most normal people would say you're normal.

Yes sir. That's the entire point.

Okay, I see, so...

Now what is there for me to fear? Both satan and his children get burned alive forever. All this here is just a temporary season.

You fear for those who you feel would not be saved because of this environment. The "worse" it gets..., so...

You miss my point. What for? Why record all this?

Why consider these things that we accept as normal to be unlawful? What for?

C

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You miss my point. What for? Why record all this?

No, your point it quite generic. Man is quite generic after one studies him a moment or two.

Just as I asked, but this time a little different. Let's say one commits crime(s) and an officer comes out and documents the crime(s). Would he be doing his job if he threw them away before the court day?

Why consider these things that we accept as normal to be unlawful?

I'm sure many accept driving over the speed limit as normal. Does that then make it lawful?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No, your point it quite generic. Man is quite generic after one studies him a moment or two.

No, I put that question in bold caps because it is critical to your whole position. You are, as usual, evading it.

Let's say one commits crime(s) and an officer comes out and documents the crime(s). Would he be doing his job if he threw them away before the court day?

What you are describing is a police-state with God as the Evil Dictator.

I'm sure many accept driving over the speed limit as normal. Does that then make it lawful?

Laws are created to protect people. The laws you describe, outlawing THOUGHT, again, as in a police state, don't protect people at all.

In any case, my question still stands: WHY SHOULD GOD WISH TO RECORD EVERYTHING YOU THINK AND PICK OUT PARTICULARLY LUSTFUL THOUGHTS TO PUNISH YOU FOR ETERNITY?

There's certainly a huge difference between thought and action. If you say lustful thoughts are harmful to anyone, God, then we should all think lustful thoughts together and destroy God.

C

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What you are describing is a police-state with God as the Evil Dictator.

People are quite free to accept or reject him.

Answer me this. When you see the wickedness going on all over this world, does it look like a police state to you?

Men choose not to come to the light because as he said their deeds are evil. Like cockroaches they dance around the issue in conversation scurrying around trying to find a dark place to hide.

There's certainly a huge difference between thought and action.

This has nothing what so ever to do with thoughts. In the same way that a cough or a sneeze has nothing to do with a cold. Although it could. It is just a symptom.

The thoughts simply are a symptom of what you and I ARE. What we are is the problem. Forget the thoughts or what we do or don't do.

It's what our nature is capable of, is the underlying point.

A man has no clue what he is, until he is shown what he is. In light of perfection. If you ever see this, it will not be your doing, it will be a gift from GOD.

Now if you'd like to get into a discussion regarding the police state. I can tell you this. The reason you don't see and understand certain things is because he owns your mind. You will see and comprehend what you will and you won't what you won't.

Men are born again, not by the will of man but by GOD. Of course that wouldn't concern you any. However if it does, seek him while he may be found. Eventually the door closes with everyone. Will you be locked in or out?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't normally post here.

When it comes to a religious
debate, though....

I must inquire :

Have you read the following :

The Bible
The Book of Mormon
The Torah
The Koran
The Satanic Bible
The Apocryphal books of the Bible

Yes, I included Anton's book.

Have you read it ?

However, the same statement therefore excludes any such activity as rape, pedophilia, or other sexual activities in which any of the participants are unwilling or unable to give knowledgeable consent[citation needed] (as is the case with a child or animal). Satanism also expressly forbids illegal activity of any kind.[citation needed]

From Here.

Instead of looking at religion with
blinders on, read everything offered.

It's truly enlightning.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Have you read the following :

The Bible
The Book of Mormon
The Torah
The Koran
The Satanic Bible
The Apocryphal books of the Bible

Yes, I included Anton's book.

Have you read it ?

Never looked into the book of mormon. Haven't had the need really. However I have picked through the quran some. Enough to come to the sound conclusion that Allah is satan. The Apocryphal garbage? Whatever inspired the quran inspired those too.

Probably kin closely to the one who lived in the temple of Anton Lavey.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Enough to come to the sound conclusion that Allah is satan. The Apocryphal garbage? Whatever inspired the quran inspired those too.

Probably kin closely to the one who lived in the temple of Anton Lavey.

Wow...just, wow...

How closed-minded can one get ?

Read the books, before you spew
that kind of rhetoric, please.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Wow...just, wow...

How closed-minded can one get ?

If you would only see what I have. You'd be sealed too.

Read the books, before you spew
that kind of rhetoric, please.

This isn't about spewing rhetoric, it is simple reasoning. If one lie is in a document, how reliable should one view the rest of it? They may make good fire wood.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join